KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Velen Versus Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden -*What if?*-

Velen Versus Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden -*What if?*-
Started by: TruthSeeker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

By his own words, he said "Failed, I have. Into Exile, I must go."

He lost due to the location and PIS> By your logic Link >>> Ganondorf, because in the end it was link standing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Everytime Link beat Ganondorf, he had assistance, Yoda received none and lost fair and square.

PIS? Why? Palpatine's feats are greater than Yoda's by default so I do not see how.

Yeah, he failed to defeat Palpatine.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Everytime Link beat Ganondorf, he had assistance, Yoda received none and lost fair and square.

PIS? Why? Palpatine's feats are greater than Yoda's by default so I do not see how.

Yeah, he failed to defeat Palpatine.

But Yoda had his chances to strike Sidious down troughout the fight. Or at least once. And that was of course before Sidious defeated him in the big chamber room.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:21 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And so did Sidious.

Sidious could have pursued Yoda, but did not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

PIS because Yoda was pushing back Sideous' lightning and they were utterly equal, then the lightning exploded and Yoda, being smaller, lighter, and more on the edge, fell at least a hundred feet, losing his lightsaber in the process, while Sideous managed to hang on to the platform and lift himself up. By the time Yoda recovered there was a squad of clones surrounding Palpatine and more on the way.

What was Yoda going to do from that point, kill all of the clones and Sideous without his lightsaber? Please. If they were fighting on level ground there's a good chance Yoda would have come out on top. It's no fault of his own that he's small and so flies backwards farther then an average sized man. Sideous won due to luck, the environment around him, and having an army backing him. Not due to his own skills. Again, by your logic Obi-Wan is also > Anakin in dueling even though it's pretty much fact that if Anakin and Obi-Wan fought on in a neutral setting Anakin'd eventually whoop his ass.

Greater feats? Palpatine's feats circa RotS consist of:

Being hard-pressed to defend himself from an enraged Darth Maul.

Getting shitstomped by Mace Windu, who Lucas has already stated "Overpowered Sideous", meaning Sideous was not holding back. Mace's victory was legitmate.

Defeating those Jedi who accompanied Mace.

Yoda's feats consist of:

Defeating both Obi-Wan and Mace at the same time in sparring matches. Both Jedi are in the top five best duelists in the entire order.

Defeating Dooku twice, the second time when Dooku was steeped in the darkside and Yoda was fighting half-heartedly.

Has been officially stated to be " the most devastating foe the dark side had ever seen".

When serious managed to repel Sideous lightning and turn the force fight into a stand-still.

And that's just off the top of my head. take this shit to the Star Wars forum and Advent and Gideon will drown you in feats.

Yoda's feats far surpass RotS Sideous'.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Sep 16th, 2008 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well, with that long ass post, I am now quite satisfied with my trolling of this thread.

Yoda is t3h haxx, I agree.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:28 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh. Yoda's weak. I like Obi-Wan the most, with Mace a close second.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:32 AM
NemeBro

...You like Obi-Wan the most? no expression

Die.

Actually, IMHO, Qui-Gon Jinn is t3h best example of what a Jedi should be, EVER.

Mace is the shit though, yeah.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:33 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, I think that Qui-Gon was pretty much the perfect evolution of what a Jedi should be. Obi-Wan's just badass though. To quote from Faunus.

quote:
Originally posted by Faunus
Or kill Palpatine himself. I mean seriously, the big cheese is the only major villain of the movie-era whom Obi-Wan hasn't fought; he's gone through Maul, Jango, Dooku (twice), Asajj and Durge (too many times to count), Grievous, noob Vader, and the older Vader, and the only ones who ever beat him were Dooku (he got pwned) and ANH Vader (plot device, much?).

Obi-Wan is leet.

And good god, Obi-Wan embarassed Assaj in the cartoon movie. She couldn't even kill him when he was fighting her in H2H with no lightsaber... even though she had hers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:39 AM
NemeBro

Well...Assaj is just a house nigga, like Will Smith.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:59 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

IT'S DA TROOFZ!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:49 AM