KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

1. wrong on account of evidence presenting and you presenting none

2. wrong on account of being disproven my evidence while you again, presenting no evdience of your own

3. wrong, stop is not OPTIONAL magic, it is part of the storyline with ensuing game dialogue{ofcourse u havent played it so.......}

4. if the magic is dependant on the guardians than how come there can be different guardians for the same thing???? are you saying that aerial, with her oh so great infinite magic cudnt stop the assault of the other guardian which killed her? ur DEAD wrong and stupid, the GUARDIANS are dependant on the pillars for their powers. the pillars and all of nosgoth are the SOURCE, the guardians are merely the control panels.

as for WHEN.............. hmmmm. kuja destroyed an entire planet. necron and ultimecia would have destroyed all of space and time and EXISTANCE itself in the entire universe, ex death would have sucked in all dimensions..........i cud go on.

again, give me the highest FEATS of magic in legacy of kain and lets compare them with magical feats in kingdom hearts, go on, im wating.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:52 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
as for WHEN.............. hmmmm. kuja destroyed an entire planet. necron and ultimecia would have destroyed all of space and time and EXISTANCE itself in the entire universe, ex death would have sucked in all dimensions..........i cud go on.

Congratulations; what does Kuja, Necron, Ex-Death, and Ultimecia have to do with Sephiroth?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:56 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

quote:
lol, and you run around claiming nonsense about DMC and FF? when in FF did beings banish an entire race to another dimension? when in either of those games did someone tansform an entire continent area into a warped realm? Beings manipulate all kinds of magic in LOK, and are far vaster than what your claiming

burning thought, said the above. trying to compare legacy of kain to dmc and ff. i was merely replying to him to tell im how follish he is for thiking that legacy of kain is even in the same league as these franchises in terms of power.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:01 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. wrong on account of evidence presenting and you presenting none

2. wrong on account of being disproven my evidence while you again, presenting no evdience of your own

3. wrong, stop is not OPTIONAL magic, it is part of the storyline with ensuing game dialogue{ofcourse u havent played it so.......}

4. if the magic is dependant on the guardians than how come there can be different guardians for the same thing???? are you saying that aerial, with her oh so great infinite magic cudnt stop the assault of the other guardian which killed her? ur DEAD wrong and stupid, the GUARDIANS are dependant on the pillars for their powers. the pillars and all of nosgoth are the SOURCE, the guardians are merely the control panels.

again, give me the highest FEATS of magic in legacy of kain and lets compare them with magical feats in kingdom hearts, go on, im wating.

1. Youven ot presented any evidence....you need to have a look you see

2. above

3. I said gameplay because theres no storyline reason why Sephiroth other then being a gameplay boss would be immune

4. There was only one guardian that killed her, and that was Mortainious who stabbed her in the back. There are diffrent guardians for diffrent uses of magic....what are you talking about for the same thing? the guardians are indeed dependant on the pillars because hte pillars are the source to tap into the magic of nosgoth, however the balance guardian links the others to this power, thus they are weak without it

ive alrdy given you them, problem is all those characters were defeated either by kids or something ridiculous...thus their power is irrelvent since its obviously massively limited. LOK have sections of all diffrent magic schools, energy, nature, and before those the ancients could banish races to other dimensions, using time portals as well as dimesion powers Azimoth the planar took a being from another dimension AND time and brought it back....she could do this to anyone in FF and have them killed.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:15 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Burning thought
defeated either by kids or something ridiculous

Like the power of love and friendship?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:38 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactley

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

1. Youven ot presented any evidence....you need to have a look you see

2. above

3. I said gameplay because theres no storyline reason why Sephiroth other then being a gameplay boss would be immune

4. There was only one guardian that killed her, and that was Mortainious who stabbed her in the back. There are diffrent guardians for diffrent uses of magic....what are you talking about for the same thing? the guardians are indeed dependant on the pillars because hte pillars are the source to tap into the magic of nosgoth, however the balance guardian links the others to this power, thus they are weak without it

ive alrdy given you them, problem is all those characters were defeated either by kids or something ridiculous...thus their power is irrelvent since its obviously massively limited. LOK have sections of all diffrent magic schools, energy, nature, and before those the ancients could banish races to other dimensions, using time portals as well as dimesion powers Azimoth the planar took a being from another dimension AND time and brought it back....she could do this to anyone in FF and have them killed.

1. lie

2. lie

3. it is because he is more powerful than the magic used.

4. again, ur blabbering. i asked u a simple question. how do you die if your the balance guardian and are posessed of infinite magic? u cudnt answer, thats good. also, you go on to dislaim many of the statements u urself made. now you DO admit that its the land and pillars which give the guardians magic and not the other way about.

defeated by children? lets see now

ff-6 massively powerful summoner and team beats kefka

ff-7 a clone, with powers rivalling sephirtoh, jenovah's cells, akong with massively powerful summoner, mage, brawler with geographic oomph, super tech user beats sephiroth

ff-8 a team of the best soldiers, all armed with extreme magic and summons{world ending} as well as a special link to the sorcerress and another socerred in their team who can rewind time wins

ff-9, two planet wide powerful summoners, one mage who can summour a doomsday meteor, one of the strongest knights in the kingdom, and the antagonist who was said to have greater potential for power than even kuja along with the hopes of all existance beats the final foe.

i cud go on but whats the point.....

ur las point is moot on basis of lack of power to do such a hting.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:04 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

You cant teleport when your slowed in time, frozen in time etc etc, you cant escape every attack because not all attacks are fired, a lot of kains powers like blood shower just have an effect, for example as soon as Kain does blood shower, all the enemies in the area have their blood poured out of htem ,Sephiroth would be dead whether he telepoted or not..and as I said Kain would have his Repel shield, also Sephiroth would need magic to cast heartless angel, kain can take it all away.

pff, no he wouldnt, kain is far far more endurant than sephiroth, first hes undead so cutting him up would be half worthless, Kain would likely have 20 bars and after you actually get him down to only one bar, they all regenerate, they all slowly regen anyway because of his healing factor.

Oh yeah, forgot to say that Sephiroth is invulnurable to magic so there is another advantage. All of Kain's magic skills are useless.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:10 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. lie

2. lie

3. it is because he is more powerful than the magic used.

4. again, ur blabbering. i asked u a simple question. how do you die if your the balance guardian and are posessed of infinite magic? u cudnt answer, thats good. also, you go on to dislaim many of the statements u urself made. now you DO admit that its the land and pillars which give the guardians magic and not the other way about.

defeated by children? lets see now

ff-6 massively powerful summoner and team beats kefka

ff-7 a clone, with powers rivalling sephirtoh, jenovah's cells, akong with massively powerful summoner, mage, brawler with geographic oomph, super tech user beats sephiroth

ff-8 a team of the best soldiers, all armed with extreme magic and summons{world ending} as well as a special link to the sorcerress and another socerred in their team who can rewind time wins

ff-9, two planet wide powerful summoners, one mage who can summour a doomsday meteor, one of the strongest knights in the kingdom, and the antagonist who was said to have greater potential for power than even kuja along with the hopes of all existance beats the final foe.

i cud go on but whats the point.....

ur las point is moot on basis of lack of power to do such a hting.

1. yes you have

2, yes you have

3. proof for this?

4. blabering? i think thats prob why yu know nothing of LOK, you pressed ESC at every cutscene and thats if you even played the games, Ariel was killed by only one guardian which was from behind having infntie magic doesnt make you passively invulerable.

Ive never said the Guardians give the land magic, when did I say that?

Yet most of these teams are puny beings, wheres the evidence of all this? wheres the proof? your words? yh right...ime not beliving your words, you think the EG got buried.. you prob dont understand storylines.

No tell me the canon, not the "they were armed with gameplay powerz!" the people themselves were mostrly kids, show me please

Theres no lack of power, as ive told you shes dont it to beings before, so she could do it to anyone in FF,they have no resistance.
Originally posted by Wil7
Oh yeah, forgot to say that Sephiroth is invulnurable to magic so there is another advantage. All of Kain's magic skills are useless.

not really because

A: this is gameplay, if you want to use gameplay in a debate you need to make it available at the beginning of the debate, onyl then will mechanics like that work

B: he has no canon words so far on him being invuleralbe in canon to magic thus far shown. Either way, Kain is not lmited to using magic.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:10 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. yes you have

2, yes you have

3. proof for this?

4. blabering? i think thats prob why yu know nothing of LOK, you pressed ESC at every cutscene and thats if you even played the games, Ariel was killed by only one guardian which was from behind having infntie magic doesnt make you passively invulerable.

Ive never said the Guardians give the land magic, when did I say that?

Yet most of these teams are puny beings, wheres the evidence of all this? wheres the proof? your words? yh right...ime not beliving your words, you think the EG got buried.. you prob dont understand storylines.

No tell me the canon, not the "they were armed with gameplay powerz!" the people themselves were mostrly kids, show me please

Theres no lack of power, as ive told you shes dont it to beings before, so she could do it to anyone in FF,they have no resistance.

not really because

A: this is gameplay, if you want to use gameplay in a debate you need to make it available at the beginning of the debate, onyl then will mechanics like that work

B: he has no canon words so far on him being invuleralbe in canon to magic thus far shown. Either way, Kain is not lmited to using magic.

It is avaiable at the beggining of the debate. I said all of KH2 Sephiroth's abilities apply, and it is one of KH2 Sephiroth's abilities.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:14 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You did not enable gameplay mechanics, gameplay mechanics are not abiltiies, if you claim its an ability, then show me an out of gameplay moment where he is invulerable to magic please

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:16 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

As i said, a speed fiend, hes a wimp, meteors and fiery pillars!! lol......

great, thats got Kain shaking in his boots before he one hits sephiroth with perhaps any of his attacks.

Gameplay mechanic.

The magic is not...so wrong so far, the magici s dependant on the guardians, surprise surpise, Kain is the balance regulator guardian, he can regulate it, thus he is the order. In LOK? lol, and you run around claiming nonsense about DMC and FF? when in FF did beings banish an entire race to another dimension? when in either of those games did someone tansform an entire continent area into a warped realm? Beings manipulate all kinds of magic in LOK, and are far vaster than what your claiming. Dont bother replying until youve got actual evidence for your claims, not only that, but dont reply until youve played the games.

I don't even have proof on that and I know almost everything about Sephiroth. No idea what he is talking about, but that never happened at all.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:21 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

You did not enable gameplay mechanics, gameplay mechanics are not abiltiies, if you claim its an ability, then show me an out of gameplay moment where he is invulerable to magic please

I hate to tell you but if you read the KH2 guidebook it will say one of his skills is that no magic works on Sephiroth so save your magic. Every magic skill, including time manipulation doesn't work on Sephiroth in KH2.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:23 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate to tell you but if you read the KH2 guidebook it will say one of his skills is that no magic works on Sephiroth so save your magic. Every magic skill, including time manipulation doesn't work on Sephiroth in KH2.

That proves its a gameplay mechanic, because the guidebook is exactley what its for, guiding you through the game, a storyline mechanic is canon material that states that Sephiroth is immune through a means, for example if in a storyline game, BoB gains the special cloak of protection which makes him immune to magic, THAT is the means, wheras if a being in a game is simply immune and it is not stated in the storyline, its not canon, simply a way to make a boss harder while your playing.

I don't even have proof on that and I know almost everything about Sephiroth. No idea what he is talking about, but that never happened at all.

So your telling me hes lieing?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:29 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So? has anyone even got any counters to the repel shield?

once Kain puts that up he is invincible, what about TK shackles and assuming Sephiroth CAN be officialy stated to be canonically immune to magic in KH then a good energy bolt or lightning would kill him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 04:09 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

So your telling me hes lieing? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, because I have never heard of that before. That is all bullshit.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:48 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

So? has anyone even got any counters to the repel shield?

once Kain puts that up he is invincible, what about TK shackles and assuming Sephiroth CAN be officialy stated to be canonically immune to magic in KH then a good energy bolt or lightning would kill him.

Lightning and energy bolt is counted as a magic attack. It has no affect on Sephiroth.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lightnign is not magical, its a force of nature, enregy bolt is simply that, energy, its enough to make most beings explode and if were talking gameplay, then it can one shot sephiroth.

Definaltey lightning, Lightning isnt magic is it, its natural even if Magic calls it down.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:34 PM
Rapidash

Lightnign is not magical, its a force of nature, enregy bolt is simply that, energy, its enough to make most beings explode and if were talking gameplay, then it can one shot sephiroth.

Definaltey lightning, Lightning isnt magic is it, its natural even if Magic calls it down.

Edit: Never mind.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Sep 15th, 2008 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:26 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Then why didn't Sora's lightning attack work then?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:33 PM