KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wil7
But if you could, you would be able to kill Kain in a second. Plus masamune cuts through steel like butter. Masamune would cut right through Kain's shield. Even if it couldn't, Sephiroth is way smarter than Kain. He would figure out how to bring it down.

Sephiroth is smarter than Kain? Can you back that up because to begin with it is said in the game (forget which one) Kain's true cunning and subtlety of his actions are only revealed to those smart enough to see past his endless deceptions. Not to mention he's been around a long, long, long time.

Sephiroth hasn't done really anything to prove he is near Kain's intelligence.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

But if you could, you would be able to kill Kain in a second. Plus masamune cuts through steel like butter. Masamune would cut right through Kain's shield. Even if it couldn't, Sephiroth is way smarter than Kain. He would figure out how to bring it down.

Could what? and it doesnt matter what Masurmane does, its obvious in the gameplay its so weak it cannot even cut a child...thats how weak it is in the gameplay, Masurmane wouldnt cut through kain let alone his shield.

As ESB said, Sephiroth is no where near as smart as most average game characters, whats he done thats even clever? the guy ends up dieing because hes too much of an idiot half the time to realise Cloud is a threat.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 03:02 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Burning thought
Could what? and it doesnt matter what Masurmane does, its obvious in the gameplay its so weak it cannot even cut a child...thats how weak it is in the gameplay, Masurmane wouldnt cut through kain let alone his shield.

As ESB said, Sephiroth is no where near as smart as most average game characters, whats he done thats even clever? the guy ends up dieing because hes too much of an idiot half the time to realise Cloud is a threat.

I am talking about if you could play as Sephiroth happened. When FF Dissidea comes out, Sephiroth is a playable character, and he has tons and tons of combos.

BT, let me just tell you something. In LOK, Kain can lose all of his health, and drop. The shield isn't on 24-7. You make it seem like he can beat Sephiroth, Pyron, Jedah, Kratos, and Dante in a 5 on 1. He is beatable, you are just can't see that. He is not a god and he will never be. If either Pyron, and Sephiroth decide to destroy his planet, they will do it without hesitating. Pyron would blow it up, and Sephiroth would use his meteor to blow it up. Kain will survive, and he will be floating in space 4 the rest of his life. He might be able to protect himself with a shield, but he can't protect an entire planet.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 08:49 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm w/e

In LOK he can lose his health, sure, but what are we talking about here? gameplay? if were talking gameplay then he can lose his health but when he uses his shield he is invulerable for about 30 seconds, but he can reactivte the shield, he could easily beat a matchup like that even more easily than just one of them on their own due to inspire hate powers, Ofc hes beatable, just not by them characters, they all have too many weaknesses for kains vast variety of powers, ask me and I could prob give you a move linup that Kain could use against any of those characters to defeat them fairly quickly. Sephiroth wouldnt have a chance, lets just assume Nosgoth did not have immutable timeline that would delete both of them anyway, Pyron is the only one who could have a chance, Sephiroth is chanceless.

Besides as soon as you talk about Nosgoth as a planet, it would be Sephiroth/Pyron VS Nosgoth, in which case Moebius in reality would know it was going to happen and work events acordingly.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

erm w/e

In LOK he can lose his health, sure, but what are we talking about here? gameplay? if were talking gameplay then he can lose his health but when he uses his shield he is invulerable for about 30 seconds, but he can reactivte the shield, he could easily beat a matchup like that even more easily than just one of them on their own due to inspire hate powers, Ofc hes beatable, just not by them characters, they all have too many weaknesses for kains vast variety of powers, ask me and I could prob give you a move linup that Kain could use against any of those characters to defeat them fairly quickly. Sephiroth wouldnt have a chance, lets just assume Nosgoth did not have immutable timeline that would delete both of them anyway, Pyron is the only one who could have a chance, Sephiroth is chanceless.

Besides as soon as you talk about Nosgoth as a planet, it would be Sephiroth/Pyron VS Nosgoth, in which case Moebius in reality would know it was going to happen and work events acordingly.

Sephiroth is chanceless, of course, he sucks. But not KH2 Sephiroth. Those 30 seconds that the shield is down is all KH2 Sephiroth needs. Pyron would sit on Kain. Kain couldn't beat Kratos. He would go back in time and kill him before he is born. dante would use dopplegangers and quicksilver and stop time while the shield is down and kill Kain. And yeah Nosgoth would just delete Kain. Kian is great, I will say he is. He is in my top ten for hardest characters to beat. He isn't the hardest though. Pyron is, and Jedah is also. Oh, and of course Nosgoth.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:17 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i meant the shield is up for 30 seconds, during which Kain can activate it, problem is, Kain can stop KH2 sephiroth dead in less time especially since you said were using gameplay, a guy whos sword cannot slash through a childs cloth clothing would barely even damage Kain in gameplay. No he wouldnt lol....Kratos would be dissolved as soon as he tries to enter the immutable LOK timeline, Dante? Dante slows time if were talking gameplay, if were not then its unkown if he can freeze living beings yet either way, its only on a duration and Kain is immortal completly.

Nosgoth doesnt delete Kain, since Kain is part of the timeline....

Pyron is not hard to beat, only for Physical characters mostly but the guy himself only has to have a part of him attacked he cannot defend against, soul powers, possibly magic in general, energy control and he is lost, Jedah is simliar.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:22 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

no i meant the shield is up for 30 seconds, during which Kain can activate it, problem is, Kain can stop KH2 sephiroth dead in less time especially since you said were using gameplay, a guy whos sword cannot slash through a childs cloth clothing would barely even damage Kain in gameplay. No he wouldnt lol....Kratos would be dissolved as soon as he tries to enter the immutable LOK timeline, Dante? Dante slows time if were talking gameplay, if were not then its unkown if he can freeze living beings yet either way, its only on a duration and Kain is immortal completly.

Nosgoth doesnt delete Kain, since Kain is part of the timeline....

Pyron is not hard to beat, only for Physical characters mostly but the guy himself only has to have a part of him attacked he cannot defend against, soul powers, possibly magic in general, energy control and he is lost, Jedah is simliar.

1.Yeah, and when the shield goes down, KH2 Sephiroth would cut Kain into 1,000,000 pieces.

2.When did Masamune not cut through a child's cloth?

3.If Dante could use on Vergil, he can use quicksilver on Kain.

4.Nosgoth would delete Kain from the timeline.

5.How would Kratos honestly be dissolved entering the LOK timeline?

6.Pyron would kill Kain without even knowing he is there.

7.I don't think Jedah could do anything. I think I was pushing things there. Kian would beat him easily.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.Yeah, and when the shield goes down, KH2 Sephiroth would cut Kain into 1,000,000 pieces.

2.When did Masamune not cut through a child's cloth?

3.If Dante could use on Vergil, he can use quicksilver on Kain.

4.Nosgoth would delete Kain from the timeline.

5.How would Kratos honestly be dissolved entering the LOK timeline?

6.Pyron would kill Kain without even knowing he is there.

7.I don't think Jedah could do anything. I think I was pushing things there. Kian would beat him easily.

1. no because first in gameplay he cant cut people into bits, he never does and charactrers in gameplay dont get cut by KH 2 sephiroth..problem is the shield has 30 seconds, Kain has 30 seconds of play time which he could easily kill sephiroth with a single strike.

2. When KH 2 sephiroth cuts Sora, hes not cutting through him is he...

3. When does he canonically qucksivler vergil? i dont remember that.

4. It doesnt because Kain is part of the timeline already...hes supposed to be there, only anomolgies like in the LOK game, two soul reavers in a palce where theres only supposed to be one are deleted, so Kratos, pyron etc would be deleted.

5. because the LOK timeline is immutalbe, it means it cannot be changed and things trying to enter it, for example the reaver are destroyed, thus Kratos not being part of the LOK timeline would be destroyed trying to enter it, understand?

6. He wouldnt because A: Kain cannot die and B: Pyron as ive said many times is, for all his size, vulerable to magic and soul powers, he doesnt have vast resistances.

7. Jedah does have many limitations but so do most characters, Kain imo due to his variety just has fewer.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:16 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. no because first in gameplay he cant cut people into bits, he never does and charactrers in gameplay dont get cut by KH 2 sephiroth..problem is the shield has 30 seconds, Kain has 30 seconds of play time which he could easily kill sephiroth with a single strike.

2. When KH 2 sephiroth cuts Sora, hes not cutting through him is he...

3. When does he canonically qucksivler vergil? i dont remember that.

4. It doesnt because Kain is part of the timeline already...hes supposed to be there, only anomolgies like in the LOK game, two soul reavers in a palce where theres only supposed to be one are deleted, so Kratos, pyron etc would be deleted.

5. because the LOK timeline is immutalbe, it means it cannot be changed and things trying to enter it, for example the reaver are destroyed, thus Kratos not being part of the LOK timeline would be destroyed trying to enter it, understand?

6. He wouldnt because A: Kain cannot die and B: Pyron as ive said many times is, for all his size, vulerable to magic and soul powers, he doesnt have vast resistances.

7. Jedah does have many limitations but so do most characters, Kain imo due to his variety just has fewer.

1.Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain, and wait for the shield to go down.

2.So Zack's buster sword bounces off of Genesis's clothes.

3.You can use quicksilver to slow him down.

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

6.Whoopie, who cares. He would still squash Kain.

7.I will agree there.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:37 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1.Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain, and wait for the shield to go down.

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

7.I will agree there.

1. No, you would. Sephiroth would probably go for Kain.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:39 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

7.I will agree there.

1. WHich may never happen because Kain can cast it again and again, thus, makig it pointless, either way Kain can use TK to stop Sephiroth and choke the life out of him Darth Vader style, he could do several things.

2. Zack is irrelvent, you wanted gameplay terms as you said earlier, its your thread, KH 2 sephiroth cannot slash through and kill a small kid in cloth with a single strike, or even many.

3. Slow down yes, but not freeze, slowing Kain down will not help since the time its activated is very short, I know since ive used it in DMC 3, its prob less than DT and uses a similiar gauge.

6. not if his soul is ripped out before he can, then he is simply dumped energy.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:43 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
1. No, you would. Sephiroth would probably go for Kain.

No he wouldn't. He is smarter than Kain. Sephiroth would wait until the shield of Kain's goes down and then attack.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:44 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

No he wouldn't. He is smarter than Kain. Sephiroth would wait until the shield of Kain's goes down and then attack.

On what are you basing this 'smarter than Kain' statement? And how will he know Kain is invulnerable to attacks?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:45 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes not smarter than most average characters let alone Kain, infact Sephiroths actions often point to him being in the minority of intellect.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:46 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

hes not smarter than most average characters let alone Kain, infact Sephiroths actions often point to him being in the minority of intellect.

If you would have read around on the web, it would say Sephiroth is beyond genius. He has an IQ of at least 180-200.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

obviously that is useless in practicaly use and smothered in his madness because hes never actually done anything worth mentioning of intellegence, he is still not more intelligence than Kain.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:56 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

If you would have read around on the web, it would say Sephiroth is beyond genius. He has an IQ of at least 180-200.

Rather than the web, can you mention some of his genious events?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:58 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Rather than the web, can you mention some of his genious events?

I don't know any. The web says it not me. I don't even think he has an IQ of 130. Maybe an IQ of 100-115.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

but surely you know what the guy has done to be given the title of "above Kains intellect"?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:02 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I don't know any. The web says it not me. I don't even think he has an IQ of 130. Maybe an IQ of 100-115.

You cant list one intellectual above average thing he has done?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:06 PM