KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shen Woo VS Cody Travers

Shen Woo VS Cody Travers
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Cody wins, his knees healed up.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:59 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
glory hog who had the spotlight on him waaaay too much already. If he shined any more you'd fuking go blind

not talking about ryu mane laughing out loud
for the record Terry's only been hero from FF1 and FF2. by FF3 KoF94 was already out. how long has Hogan been hero?
exactly.

quote:
ripoff who was never meant to be big time and isn't. His series was a failure. He was supposed to supply star power to Buriki 1. Guess what, it failed too. He's the guy people WANT TO see get beat up by lil' girls dressed in cat cosplay.

am i the only one who gets a boner everytime i hear about a girl in cat's cosplay? embarrasment

quote:
Who gives a flying fuk about Heidern?

the people who made his game, foo!

quote:
Iori beats Kyo up, How is that handjobbing him?

he only beats him up in ways kyo likes laughing out loud

quote:
Calm down, fool. @sh Crimson has done plenty. What year did Goenitz beat Kyo up?

96. ash did something? like what? cheapshot people and steal their powers? lose in the tournament to kyo's team?

quote:
Kim's awesome but it's not like they ever let his @ss shine in FF. Don't start bit<hing about it now. Double Standards?

remind me when i ever said that Kim got a good treament in FF? confused

quote:
So I hear(from you). No proof to date. K's cool(created by the same guy who made Rock IIRC) Funny how when 2 people are REALLY created by the same cat, it's easy to prove

read that again and slap yourself in the head, foo wink

quote:
Meiras & Ash are 3 of SNK's worst designs ever & they were all made by the same idiot.

i think "Rogue" is still cooler than what we've been subjected to recently. He's got cool moves, and he has style. he's even got personality. he's just wears too much leather. better than cowboy fetishist (he oughta meet wonderwoman and become her b!tch).

quote:
How 'bout answering my question? Asked if the long haired gay was made by Fagcoon too.

think about it this way. its a way of arriving at the truth through steps of questions:
-is Duon Long girly?
-is duon have faggotty moves?
-does he look like a fagg0t who's Ash's future lover?
-does he have girly hairdo? does he have streakjobs?
does that answer your question? big grin

quote:
Cody wins, his knees healed up.

they're just here to fight. no one's going to be on their knees for too long. this aint Kyo vs Iori wink

Last edited by Sado22 on Sep 25th, 2008 at 07:38 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 07:35 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud That shit only happens in the minds of weird Japanese people who think Yaoi is cool.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... I don't like meira's design very much. but just because their design is not good doesn't mean they are not strong at all. especially Alba.
Agreed. But I'm not a fan of horrible designs. Don't like Urien or Gill that much either despite how powerful they may be.
Originally posted by Sado22
not talking about ryu mane laughing out loud
for the record Terry's only been hero from FF1 and FF2. by FF3 KoF94 was already out. how long has Hogan been hero?
exactly.
Heysoos! How about we keep Ryu/Bogarder out of this? @least Ryu can get his @ss beat in FF and don't gotta look all immortal & run wild all the time
the people who made his game, foo!
laughing out loud Not even them.
96. ash did something? like what? cheapshot people and steal their powers? lose in the tournament to kyo's team?
That's still doing something. He's not totally incompetant like the guys who ALWAYS get beat by Bogarder.
remind me when i ever said that Kim got a good treament in FF? confused
Never said you did, but don't complain about his treatment in KOF when you don't complain about the treatment he got IN THE GAME HE ORIGINATED FROM
read that again and slap yourself in the head, foo wink
Huh? Rock & K' weren't made by the same cat?
think about it this way. its a way of arriving at the truth through steps of questions:
-is Duon Long girly?
-is duon have faggotty moves?
-does he look like a fagg0t who's Ash's future lover?
-does he have girly hairdo? does he have streakjobs?
does that answer your question? big grin
laughing out loud Yep.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 03:25 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldjoker

CODY.. wins..

now we have super street fighter 4

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 08:51 PM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shawn_Michaels

Cody wins

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:35 PM
Shawn_Michaels is currently offline Click here to Send Shawn_Michaels a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn_Michaels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote