KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief

Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aysongail

If team work is the basis Ryu & Terry would Beat SHin Gouki
If Pride of a fighter is the basis (Ryu & Terry RUns away)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:40 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

How?

Shin Gouki is stronger than both combined, at least as fast as Ryu(probably faster), more durable than Terry and probably moreso than Ryu, and is more potent with his attacks and more powerful.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

truth

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:59 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

there's a very little chance to win for Ryu and Terry if they fight Shin Gouki.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 03:17 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

truth

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:46 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

bullsh!t. akuma could barely do any damage in SF4 to the ground. and got smacked away by Hogan's shoryuken. Terry and ryu together would beat him.
stop overrating this motha****a!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 11:56 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

You do know that Ryu is stonger than Terry, so just cuz Ryu's Shoryuken did somethin (a very small somthin) against Akuma don't mean Terry's moves will.

And any boby who isn't a constant SF hater knows that Akuma wasn't at all serious when throwin those Hadoukens in that trailer.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 06:42 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
bullsh!t. akuma could barely do any damage in SF4 to the ground. and got smacked away by Hogan's shoryuken. Terry and ryu together would beat him.

Amen. I am also of always sick of hearing how Ryu is stronger than Terry. So what.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 10:01 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sado22
He was not Shin, so was not serious. And...Ryu's Shoryuken barely did shit to him, and Ryu is much stronger than Terry, so your point sucks.

Stop being a biased hater and admit that Gouki could beat anyone in Tekken or you shall be a SF hater and Tekken overrater forever.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 11:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

truth
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Amen. I am also of always sick of hearing how Ryu is stronger than Terry. So what.
You ever notice how you never like to hear that ANYBODY has ANYTHING over Terry? It's never been the amount of energy you put into this. It's the amount of emotion you put in that fuks you up. You still care too much, mane. This shit ain't real. I don't blame you though. I blame the FF writers. You're used to Terry being better than everybody @everything. When somebody is better or is said to be better than him @something it bothers you. I swear, if I ever find those FF writers I'll kick their @sses good for what they've done to you, bloodbroseph.

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 10th, 2008 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 03:05 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I beleive I made a point like this similar to P-Geyser only a few weeks ago.....

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
truth You ever notice how you never like to hear that ANYBODY has ANYTHING over Terry? It's never been the amount of energy you put into this. It's the amount of emotion you put in that fuks you up. You still care too much, mane. This shit ain't real. I don't blame you though. I blame the FF writers. You're used to Terry being better than everybody @everything. When somebody is better or is said to be better than him @something it bothers you. I swear, if I ever find those FF writers I'll kick their @sses good for what they've done to you, bloodbroseph.

I know it's not real. Yes I get a lil heated as I have said when it comes to Terry. Though you should see Akuma fans, Kyo fans, Ryu fans protest when someone talks or berates them(and no I am not talking here)

Actually what bothers me, is what Terry is now. I told DSZ that he is nothing more than a slot filler in KOF and FF has been killed. I actually agreed when other characters were said to be better than Terry. For thing I agreed Kratos, Kenshiro,Dante,Akuma,Oro being better than Terry and will shitstomp him.

Though I get mad about Akuma, because as Sado points out he is overrated to death and Wil7 with jack$$ posts don't help either.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:22 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Point me to these Ryu, Kyo, etc fans taking it too seriously so I can tell them the same thing.
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I beleive I made a point like this similar to P-Geyser only a few weeks ago.....
Yep. Just saw it.

Is it just me or do Hulk Hogan ads keep popping up @the top of the screen when Terry's mentioned? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:51 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

How is Akuma overrated? Cuz he can kick mostly er bodies ass cuz he has RIDICULOUS feats and most KOF dudes don't?

It's not like some body made up Akuma killin submarines and islands, dude actually did that shit. Is peeps mad that Capcom did a good job at provin that Akuma is strong?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 11th, 2008 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:07 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

People just wanna hate on Capcom 'cuz they're on top & they got bosses who actually act like bosses & don't exist for the sole purpose of making the hero look good like the jobbers in FF did for Terry

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:28 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
Point me to these Ryu, Kyo, etc fans taking it too seriously so I can tell them the same thing. Yep. Just saw it.

Is it just me or do Hulk Hogan ads keep popping up @the top of the screen when Terry's mentioned? laughing out loud

I wish I could. Neogeo.com is the site but the problem is, the mods usually take the old threads down.

I still stand and dont give a goddam f*cking Akuma is f**king overrated.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:58 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

how is ryu stronger than terry back in SF4. the boulder Bs came in SF3, FIVE YEARS LATER.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:51 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I still stand and dont give a goddam f*cking Akuma is f**king overrated.
Can somebody please explain how?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 02:38 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

-people tell us that he can vaporize people with his hadouken, but SF4 vids reveal that he can't do no such thing
-people tell us that he can sink islands by busting tectonic plates, but there is no proof of such things
-people tell us that he can shitstomp the entire tekken cast, despite characters like Jinpachi who are literally a threat to all life on the planet.
-people tell us that he IS a threat to all existence if he so chooses cuz he can do zankou hadoukens from the sky....which SF4 trailer reveals to be a balls cuz not only were the hadoukens barely doing any damage but the fact that the hadoukens were the stronger "incinerating" shakuunetsu hadoukens, only further proves that he CANT do such a thing.
-he's supposed to be strong enough to beat Iori but can't put down an old dying man with lukemia. in fact he loses. while Iori has enough power to neutralize gods and enough potential that surpasses even Goenitz (as mature and vice tell us), he can't beat gouki? balls...
-he can crush meteors ( laughing )
-people tell us that he can beat Goenitz despite him destroying a huge portion of the city with just a glimpse of his power
-people tell us that he can defeat Rugal, who pretty much shitstomps him in their fight only for Akuma to do what he does best: sneak attack and blindside anyone whose actually strong

oh and my personal favorite: people tell us that he can beat the Incredible Hulk ( laughing )

AKUMA SMASH!!!! AKUMA STRONGER THERE IS!!! THE ANGRIER AKUMA GETS THE STRONGER AKUMA GETS!!!! laughing

~Sado
P.S. there is no proof that he wasn't shin during his fight with "pussy hogan" in SF4 intro. like tiamat, myself and everybody else has explained shitakuma and akuma are the same goddamn person! during his training sessions, he's shitakuma. when fighting someone worthy, he's shitakuma.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:12 PM
NemeBro

Shut up Sado. No one cares about your baseless opinions, assumptions, bias, and SF hate, or the fact that you still try to stroke Jinpachi cause he was a "threat to the planet".

Gouki never hit anyone with a Hadouken in the SF4 vid, and he was fighting Ryu, who is above a normal human in all aspects, so what doesn't vaporize Ryu, would do more damage to someone else. And who said his Hadoukens could disintegrate?

Gouki destroyed the island, he blew it to pieces with a punch. Said feat is>>>>>Anything anyone in Tekken has ever done. Stop dancing around that fact noob.

Jinpachi, who also has no real feats. You can wank that baseless threat to all the life on the planet shit all you want, but until Jinpachi gets a FEAT on par with Gouki he is curbstomped(awaits biased and generally stupid response claiming Jinpachi was a threat to all existence).

Who would stop Gouki if that was his goal? His punches would shatter whole buildings and destroy multiple city blocks, his durability would allow him to tank bullets, his speed would keep him from being hit, seriously. The only thing that might impede his ability to do such a thing is lack of flight.

What feats does he have on Iori's level? Seriously, I EMPLORE you to tell me. smile And said old dying man with leukimia was still strong enough to kill with a slight touch and is so far the ONLY person to survive the Shun Goku no Satsu, but in a typical fashion you ignore the context and actuality of these things for the sake of the debate. And Gouki beat Gen, wtf are you talking about?

Well he only smashed a meteor in a noncanon game, who has said that recently? If no one, shut up.

A city? I was under the impression it was a stadium, not a whole bloomin city. Likely another overhyping of your character. And Gouki destroyed an island with a mountain range with a punch, while not Shin. Whoa.

In their noncanon fight? I expected better of you Sado, can Terry Bogard beat Demitri fvcking Maximov now?

A Shun Goku no Satsu MIGHT work on Hulk, but yeah, Hulk wins at least 9/10.

Other than his hair was not white and his aura was not different? Hell, he didn't even have an aura! no expression

And he no longer considers Ryu worthy.

So shut up.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:01 PM