KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The death of Luke Skywalker

The death of Luke Skywalker
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Still really confused lol how does: male + male = kid?

oh, and Kol is Ben Skywalkers son...i know that for a fact

OOPS!!!! LOL...OK then Luke marries Daala (HAHAHA...) and has Duke, who goes on to have someone who goes on to have Kol...

Where does it say that?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
OOPS!!!! LOL...OK then Luke marries Daala (HAHAHA...) and has Duke, who goes on to have someone who goes on to have Kol...

Where does it say that?

Lol, i thought it sounded strange having Han and Luke marry, and produce offspring, lol *defies laws of biology*...

as for Kol being Ben's second child (Ben had two: Nat and Kol), here's the Skywalker Family Tree

edit: click on 'Skywalker Family Tree', it's a link, doesn't seem to turn blue on my monitor messed

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 09:09 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought there was a Skywalker between Ben and Kol?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 11:01 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought there was a Skywalker between Ben and Kol?

if the hyperlink had worked i wouldn't need to do this...but there isn't according to most sources (i'm going with an example from Wookiepedia, as it's a highly reliable source of SW info)

Skywalker Family

there isn't a Skywalker before Kol/Nat and after Ben...Ben had two children with an unknown, and Kol and Nat were born from it

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:07 AM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I think its time for the Trio)Luke,Liea & Han) to pass ther trouch down to the next line of heros. I think Han Solo along with Liea with die with the Falcon. Luke will die by the One Sith. Wedge Anttilles will die in a battle in his X-Wing. Boba Fett will die of old age and Lando will die of old age as well.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 5th, 2009 02:03 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthLazious
I think its time for the Trio)Luke,Liea & Han) to pass ther trouch down to the next line of heros. I think Han Solo along with Liea with die with the Falcon. Luke will die by the One Sith. Wedge Anttilles will die in a battle in his X-Wing. Boba Fett will die of old age and Lando will die of old age as well.

That's too bad...after they all die, it won't really seem like Star Wars anymore...

Old Post May 5th, 2009 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Lol, i thought it sounded strange having Han and Luke marry, and produce offspring, lol *defies laws of biology*...

Genetic engineering my friend.

Take tissue samples from Han and Luke. Synthetically splice them together and use the new gene sequence to produce a clone child.

Voila!

Given the level of genetic manipulation we've seen throughout Star Wars I don't see how it couldn't be done.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 02:33 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Genetic engineering my friend.

Take tissue samples from Han and Luke. Synthetically splice them together and use the new gene sequence to produce a clone child.

Voila!

Given the level of genetic manipulation we've seen throughout Star Wars I don't see how it couldn't be done.

That is a given, and I suppose in that respect I would have to step down and aaccept my defeat. But, it's not a case of whether or not it's possible, there is a hell of a lot of cloning in the EU and Saga, it's the characters i'm thinking about. Han: The Sceptic, and Luke: The Rightous Jedi.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 04:41 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

That's too bad...after they all die, it won't really seem like Star Wars anymore...

Why not?

They will still have Jaina, Kyp, Jag and R2-D2 & C-3P0.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:11 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by DarthLazious
Why not?

They will still have Jaina, Kyp, Jag and R2-D2 & C-3P0.

Yeah...R2-D2 and C-3PO are key characters from original star wars, surely they contribute towards the feeling of it still being Star Wars...

Cade Skywalker still has R2-D2 for christs sake...not sure what happened to C-3PO though...stayed with Leia and Hans family but they're not mentioned in Legacy

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:01 PM
Elite Hunter

Cade Skywalker still has R2-D2 for christs sake...not sure what happened to C-3PO though...stayed with Leia and Hans family but they're not mentioned in Legacy

Erm, all evidence points to the surviving Solo child,Jaina marrying Jag, who you know is the ancestor of the Fels in Legacy....

Old Post May 9th, 2009 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Indeed, I believe the Emperor Fels of the Galactic Empire are descendants of the Solo line.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Erm, all evidence points to the surviving Solo child,Jaina marrying Jag, who you know is the ancestor of the Fels in Legacy....

Wow! ok, that makes more sense...i didn't realise Jaina married a Fel, but yeah...but what happened to C-3PO?

Old Post May 10th, 2009 02:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Jaina hasn't actually married him yet, but it is heavily implied through flirtations Jaina and him have had and by the fact that his descendants are (probably) powerful Force-users.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:29 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sexier than REX.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's scary...the emperors of the empire are descendant from a Jedi...and Luke...

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:01 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

That's scary...the emperors of the empire are descendant from a Jedi...and Luke...

Well no...it would be Leia...

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:10 PM
xxxpoppunker182

and Leia isn't anything special

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:19 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
and Leia isn't anything special

true, she's more a concellor (not sure of the spelling). The jedi that try to defuse situations with meetings and chats not sabers blazing and death lol.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:34 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Wow! ok, that makes more sense...i didn't realise Jaina married a Fel, but yeah...but what happened to C-3PO?

C-3PO is destroyed sometime before the Legacy comics by a race called the Vindar.

My source is Wookiepedia.

Many years later, C-3PO was found in a cave on an unknown planet, which was home to the Vindar, by two youths by the names of Otalp and Remoh, who had been searching for him due to a vision from their Den-mother. He was missing both the lower half of his body, his arms, and even parts of his faceplate but was still semi-functional. At first, he simply muttered nonsense about "Master Luke" and "Artoo" in Basic but, when the two youths started to talk, he adjusted to their language. The trio had a brief conversation in which 3PO told the youths of his past adventures with Luke Skywalker. 3PO was shot by the Vindar a few moments later, but not before inspiring the two youths to start a revolution against the oppressive Vindar. His last gift to the galaxy was a green lightsaber found next to his destroyed body

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:35 PM