KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The death of Luke Skywalker

The death of Luke Skywalker
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Will44
Personally, the death of Luke Skywalker isn't something I want to see or read. I accept that it will happen, and since I'm reading the Dark Horse Legacy comics (where Luke is a force ghost) I even like that it did happen eventually. It's just not a scene I want to read.

Me neither.

One thing I hope though is that before passing away (however it happens), Luke lives long enough to see Ben grow up, marry and have a child of his own.

I recently read 'Exile' and I loved the scene where Ben talks to Seha and is completely smitten with her. I really hope that they become a couple in future novels.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 12:23 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Ok so u know Luke dies. I could tell you how his line becomes weak enough to fall to a sith over 100 years old that was a general in the clone wars that is trying to catch Cade Skywalker. But i wont =-p wookieepedia.com is a place that you can read about ANYTHING from star wars. You can also see the ultimate failing of the Sith, because Banes Rule of Two was abandoned for the new Sith Emperors Rule of One.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:06 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

One can only assume that in this new series of books "Fate of the Jedi" Luke is either going to die/get killed, or you'll see him get very old and they'll leave it at that and continue to develop Kol and Nat (Ben's sons)...

but time will tell

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:49 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bane's heart
sith lord

on the wokieepedia it says he died around 137 ABY

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:30 AM
Click here to Send bane's heart a Private Message Find more posts by bane's heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Incanus
Ok so u know Luke dies. I could tell you how his line becomes weak enough to fall to a sith over 100 years old that was a general in the clone wars that is trying to catch Cade Skywalker. But i wont =-p wookieepedia.com is a place that you can read about ANYTHING from star wars. You can also see the ultimate failing of the Sith, because Banes Rule of Two was abandoned for the new Sith Emperors Rule of One.

You're about 2 years behind son.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bane's heart
on the wokieepedia it says he died around 137 ABY

Um no: they said some time BEFORE 137 ad...or at least I think so, sorry if I'm wrong.

I hope that Luke dies of old age, or at least something awesome.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
You're about 2 years behind son.

laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bane's heart
sith lord

well it did say he died of old age and so did Leia

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 01:03 AM
Click here to Send bane's heart a Private Message Find more posts by bane's heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Jai

There is no death. There is the force. wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Jai a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Jai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Jedi Jai
There is no death. There is the force. wink

thumb up

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Um no: they said some time BEFORE 137 ad...or at least I think so, sorry if I'm wrong.

I hope that Luke dies of old age, or at least something awesome.

Yoda style

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 01:38 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote