KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
wow.

all superheroes are to some degree responsible and caring. it's not just the boy scout types.

you call cyclops a b*tch, yet pretty much every x-man ever has been willing to follow his lead.

im telling you the only reason they ever follow him is because --
1. They respect him as a teamate.
2. They don't want to crush it at him that he's a B*tch (except the REAL badass king himself Logan)
3. And because Xavier (a stupid move for a genius) made him leader.

and the only reason Xavier put him in there (no matter WHAT he says and if he is making excuses it is probably to not hurt his feelings as Xavier is a very considerate person) as the leader is because he was hoping to stretch out his faith and teamwork and leadership skills. Face it, he's about as much of a badass as cream from sonic. And cream is a six year old bunny rabbit (don't ask me how I know... I have too much spare time).

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:20 PM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Nighty101
2. They don't want to crush it at him that he's a B*tch (except the REAL badass king himself Logan)

and the only reason Xavier put him in there (no matter WHAT he says and if he is making excuses it is probably to not hurt his feelings as Xavier is a very considerate person) as the leader is because he was hoping to stretch out his faith and teamwork and leadership skills. Face it, he's about as much of a badass as cream from sonic. And cream is a six year old bunny rabbit (don't ask me how I know... I have too much spare time).

Wolverine just said he was bad ass.

Mr. Bad ass as you call him gets beat by Cyclops like every single time.
(please log in to view the image)

Your debate tactics suck and they have reduced to nothing but trolling. Please give us examples of how he is a *****? Comic Book only references please.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'm assuming you hated Steve rogers when he was captain america as well. He was considered a boyscout yet was the greatest overall leader in marvel.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:28 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

none of that is even the slightest bit true... blink

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by #1110
Hulk.
laughing laughing

Thats funny, dude.

I don't think Cykes could move someone with a strong force field. Maybe Apocalypse too.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
laughing laughing

Thats funny, dude.

I don't think Cykes could move someone with a strong force field. Maybe Apocalypse too.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but... stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...n95/powers6.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...pocnoeffect.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...n95/powers5.png

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 12:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* read this...

Originally posted by Raoul
Wolverine:

"The kid's name is Scott Summers. My 'kid' I'm talking about the mutant with the ruby quartz visor...You wouldn't know it to look at Summers. but he may be one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Not just 'cause of the optic blast he developed in his teens. That's impressive and all, sure- the guy can damn near punch a hole in a mountain just by starin' at it. But no, his real power has got nothin' to do with his mutant abilities. The guy's a leader- a natural born a leader as there ever was. Like his namesake, Cyclops he sees the world in a singular vision; Heroes win Villians lose. In his world where everything is tinted red, he still manages to see things in black and white. Yeah, I've been known to give him a hard time- maybe more than once-but even an old warhorse like me knows a leader when I see one. And this Scott Summers, the guy in change of the X-men? I'd follow him into Hell if he said he needed me."
- from X-men 112

* mr.nighty, that makes you an imbecile in X-men stories, so STFU... wink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:24 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

whatever, I know I'm right and none of you need to know it. If it came to REAL powers and not Stories Logan would kick Scott's ass no matter what happens. It is the downright truth. So STFU yourself.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 02:02 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

whatever, I know I'm right and none of you need to know it. If it came to REAL powers and not Stories Logan would kick Scott's ass no matter what happens. It is the downright truth. So STFU yourself.

prove it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 02:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

What does Logan alledgedly being able to kick Scott's ass have to do with Cyclop's leading abilities???
There are many X-Men who are more powerful, f.e. all of his women are/were, yet as temmates they followed his lead. Good leadership has nothing to do with being able to beat everyone in your team.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 07:45 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
utcw201
Restricted

Account Restricted

Youve got to be fist screwing him in the bum hole eh

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 07:46 AM
utcw201 is currently offline Click here to Send utcw201 a Private Message Find more posts by utcw201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

confused huh messed blink ???

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 07:50 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by wannabe
What does Logan alledgedly being able to kick Scott's ass have to do with Cyclop's leading abilities???
There are many X-Men who are more powerful, f.e. all of his women are/were, yet as temmates they followed his lead. Good leadership has nothing to do with being able to beat everyone in your team.

Hence why Steve Rogers leadl many.

I see it now Nighty. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't read comics at all. All you do is watch the cartoons and movies and guage your opinons off of that and come here debating those feats and stuff. You have yet to cite any comic sources to back your claims or anything frankly because you never read them or at least took the time to look up whats going on. You hate Cyclops because you don't understand him. You don't know anything about him, all you know is what you see on tv.

May I ask you what "REAL" powers you are talking about when you're mentioning Wolverine? His primary powers are regeneration, and bone claws. Do you even know his real name? Please cite something from comics on why Wolverine is better or how he can beat him or how Cyclops sucks. How is Cyclops a dick/douche/*****/whatever in comics? What has he done in the comic universe that made you feel this way?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 08:08 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Credit goes to Raoul

quote:
Wolverine:

"The kid's name is Scott Summers. My 'kid' I'm talking about the mutant with the ruby quartz visor...You wouldn't know it to look at Summers. but he may be one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Not just 'cause of the optic blast he developed in his teens. That's impressive and all, sure- the guy can damn near punch a hole in a mountain just by starin' at it. But no, his real power has got nothin' to do with his mutant abilities. The guy's a leader- a natural born a leader as there ever was. Like his namesake, Cyclops he sees the world in a singular vision; Heroes win Villians lose. In his world where everything is tinted red, he still manages to see things in black and white. Yeah, I've been known to give him a hard time- maybe more than once-but even an old warhorse like me knows a leader when I see one. And this Scott Summers, the guy in change of the X-men? I'd follow him into Hell if he said he needed me."
- from X-men 112

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 08:10 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.

What's Superman got to do with this ? I thought we were talking about Cyclops.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

his pubes maybe

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:56 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I was just wondering.

Several characters from Marvel

Several characters from DC

Mt Kilimanjaro

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 10:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud .

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 11:24 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Philosophía
What's Superman got to do with this ? I thought we were talking about Cyclops.

I was referencing the Scout Code not Superman!!!! mad

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 01:06 AM
captain vell
odin of all

dr.strange....juggernaut...galactus...ghost rider...thor...more...right past the door to take his food out of the refrigerator.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 06:48 PM
captain vell is currently offline Click here to Send captain vell a Private Message Find more posts by captain vell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote