KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » 2 Great teams fight

2 Great teams fight
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Dude, WTF? Maybe I misunderstood this post.
Pyron is 1000s of time bigger than a planet. He could literally destroy it by walkin into it.

Pyron can stand far way and shoot planet sized blasts at people.

yeh, that doesnt say anything about his energy blasts...

when did he do that? how would that help?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 05:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh, that doesnt say anything about his energy blasts...
Yes it does.

when did he do that? how would that help?
If he is thousands of times bigger than a planet, you sayin his blasts are still gonna be the same size as mortal Pyron's. That's REALLY retarded.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 05:54 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Yes it does.

If he is thousands of times bigger than a planet, you sayin his blasts are still gonna be the same size as mortal Pyron's. That's REALLY retarded.

well first its teh same Pyron ,we dont even know if he can mainpulate energy the same way in all his forms, hell in his larger form hes never done anything other than travel, how do you know that isnt his travelling form? for all you know he cannot use his powers properly and his energies he is using to full power his enormous form, and so cannot fire his energies in such a large arc, there could be many reasons why he could not use the same abilities in large form as he would in smaller.

In smaller ive not seen him move fast in a fetal position, he can do it normally without fetal wheras as a large being he needs to be in that position.

Not to mention, I still ask, how would it help him if his blasts were planet sized? its not going to help him in the slightest, infact charging and fireing pointless blasts would be a bad strategy against Kain.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 06:35 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Even though it would destroy Kain's planet and Kain would be frozen in space(and that's if he survived)? no expression

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 08:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. A curse none the less, its the curse that was bound.

2. yes, if I choose, and what I choose is irrelvent to the canon game isnt it...

3. But he is still a being, his size technicalyl should be irrelvent since if you hit me in the stomach, my whole body feels it, thus the whole of Pyrons body should freeze, there is no reason to belive the bolt would not be able to freeze Pyron just because hes larger because everything in LOK is still larger than the tiny bolt, also this is Scion Kain, he would do what he wants with Pyron.

You think Kain will get cold?...the guys dead..what will that do?

How? can someone show me this move please in a image, i cant watch videos atm, not sure when ill get it back. Also this is assuming he can do allt he same powers at full size that he can do as a small.
1. A curse which was bonded to the mind, soul, and body. Pyron affected all three.

2. Yeah, hence why you have to prove it is canon at all. I can choose to get the magic whistles in Super Mario 3, doesn't make the Whistles canon.

3. Terrible analogy. If a single celled organism were to hit you in the stomach, would your whole body feel it? No, in fact, you would not feel it at all. Pyron is not just larger than the bolt, he is larger than the very world Kain derives his power from, and has more power than the whole planet(countless galaxies ftw).

Freeze him. no expression Put a steak in a freezer, which is just dead meat, and it still freezes. Kain won't get cold, he'll FREEZE, he won't even be able to move. And besides, no proof Kain can teleport that far anyway.

So, Pyron stays 100 Nosgoths away and blows it up.

No, I actually cannot. There are no images of it that I have seen.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 08:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. A curse which was bonded to the mind, soul, and body. Pyron affected all three.

2. Yeah, hence why you have to prove it is canon at all. I can choose to get the magic whistles in Super Mario 3, doesn't make the Whistles canon.

3. Terrible analogy. If a single celled organism were to hit you in the stomach, would your whole body feel it? No, in fact, you would not feel it at all. Pyron is not just larger than the bolt, he is larger than the very world Kain derives his power from, and has more power than the whole planet(countless galaxies ftw).

Freeze him. no expression Put a steak in a freezer, which is just dead meat, and it still freezes. Kain won't get cold, he'll FREEZE, he won't even be able to move. And besides, no proof Kain can teleport that far anyway.

So, Pyron stays 100 Nosgoths away and blows it up.

No, I actually cannot. There are no images of it that I have seen.

1. WHat says that, the info says he brokeh the cruse, not manipulate souls or mind...

2. The Whistles would not be canon would they, unless they have canon footing in the game, which ofc the LOK spells do with kains speech, your choices in LOK or any other game are irrelvent to the games canon.

3. heres a better one, if a Germ infected your body, would it affect you? yes, and its miniscule....smaller things can easily affect larger things. Where does it say he ate entire galaxies? regardless of him doing it his power overall is irrelvent in his body, since he wouldnt be able to subvert the energy into defence, there is no defence against the time bolt that Pyron has.

He doesnt have to teleport, just dimentional hop, also how are you choosing where Pyron starts off?

blows what up? first their not ncesserily on Nosgoth or even on a planet....hell space may not even excist in the matchup, technically Pyron has not won either has he if Space defeats Kain, pretty wimpy victory even if it did work, how could space freeze kain anyway? it does not freeze humans in space suits..

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 08:38 PM