KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Samus vs. Peach in a kissing contest

Samus vs. Peach in a kissing contest
Started by: NonSensi-Klown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Are dragons reptiles?
If so, show your scientific proof.

* Komodo Dragon (Varanus komodoensis), the largest living lizard in the world
* Bearded Dragon, the common name for any agamid lizard in the genus Pogona
* Australian Water Dragon (Physignathus lesueurii), an arboreal agamid native to Eastern Australia
* Military Dragon, a lizard Ctenophorus isolepis gularis or Ctenophorus maculatus
* Lake Eyre Dragon, a lizard Ctenophorus maculosus which lives on salt pans in Australia
* Various genera of Australian lizards: Amphibolurus, Caimanops, Chelosania, Cryptagama, Ctenophorus, Diporiphora, Hypsilurus, Lophognathus, Physignathus, Pogona, Tympanocryptis
* Flying Dragon, the common name for any species in the genus Draco but especially Draco volans

A dragon also has a vast amount of reptilian features:

(please log in to view the image)

But lets not drift out of topic, guys.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:23 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Not really.

Reptile penises are not too big.

...and you would know this...why?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
...and you would know this...why?

Some of us just... have knowledge of such things.

Of course, such things are vastly off-topic and a bit below the standards of fairly-family-friendly we like to keep around here.

Peach may have only been shown kissing Mario on the nose, but Samus hasn't been shown doing anything romantic at all.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:02 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kitana

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:28 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I just want to state that this is probably one of the best threads in this entire forum...

Well done, Blax stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Are dragons reptiles?
If so, show your scientific proof.
I have a better question.

Is Bowser a dragon?

Cause to me he just looks like a giant, spiked, fire breathing turtle.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I have a better question.

Is Bowser a dragon?

Cause to me he just looks like a giant, spiked, fire breathing turtle.

Koopas are generally considered to be turtle-like. Bowser lacks the wings characteristic of most Western dragons, and the long, supple body characteristic of Eastern dragons.

It's reasonable to classify Bowser as a particularly aggressive species of turtle-like reptile.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:41 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Exactly.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Some of us just... have knowledge of such things.

Glad to know what you spend your free time doing. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:38 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Friggin reptiles are sexy.

My last boyfriend's name was Jake, Jake the Snake.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:41 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Dinosaurs looked more reptilian than birdlike to the laymen too but we of course now know they're not as reptilian as we thought.
Turtles don't walk on their hind legs or spit streams of fire.
Then again a lot of dragons are quadrapeds so...
Hm.

I'd say say koopas aren't reptiles simply because we have no idea what they're made of.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:44 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Dinosaurs looked more reptilian than birdlike to the laymen too but we of course now know they're not as reptilian as we thought.
Turtles don't walk on their hind legs or spit streams of fire.
Then again a lot of dragons are quadrapeds so...
Hm.

I'd say say koopas aren't reptiles simply because we hav eno idea what they're made of.
Notice how Bowser and his children(and the Boom Booms lol), and the occasional hammer bro are the ONLY Koopas who stand on their hindlegs, all other Koopas are on both legs, and all Koopas but Bowers and his niglits look like turtles facially.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:46 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Glad to know what you spend your free time doing. stick out tongue

And since when is how I get my jollies any of your concern? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:16 AM
NemeBro

Yeah! What we masturbate to is none of your business! mad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:17 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah! What we masturbate to is none of your business! mad

Alright there's this thing called a line...well it was crossed long ago and no one has looked back yet but still that's not the point.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:18 AM
NemeBro

Alright there's this thing called a line...well it was crossed long ago and no one has looked back yet but still that's not the point.
You make me cry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:20 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Me too.

Darn normal people.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:40 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

Friggin reptiles are sexy.

My last boyfriend's name was Jake, Jake the Snake.

you playin? you gay or bi? or wut?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:38 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by k1Lla441
you playin? you gay or bi? or wut?
It was a joke. laughing out loud

But as for your question, I am bi.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:43 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

It was a joke. laughing out loud

But as for your question, I am bi.

nah, i knew the snake thing was a joke, but i just wanted to know if you bi or not cus you got blax yelled at in the other thread cus he made fun of you for it ( was very funny laughing ). its cool to see someone open like that.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:51 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote