KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 3 ODST

Halo 3 ODST
Started by: Spartan005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan005

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:42 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

yeah...

i'm not sure what to think of that trailer. when bungie released that whole viral campaign with live action videos with older guys (most likely never been in a war) telling "stories" about the convenant war and master chief's "sacrifice", it made me feel sick to my stomach that they themselves think their own franchise is epic enough to make it seem like it could be a real thing. too far bungie...too far.

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:38 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i disagree. its just science fiction. do you feel the same way when people act that way in sci-fi war movies?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 02:30 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
There's nothing that can quite match Mario in that aspect in the gaming world.
To be fair, at least Mario is a great game series. smile

I might pre-order this just to play as Johnson honestly.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 02:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i dunno.

mario sunshine was really shitty.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 02:51 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Touche'.

Although I still did work my ass off just to get the glasses and shirt. no expression

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 02:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 03:01 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So did I. sad

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 08:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i disagree. its just science fiction. do you feel the same way when people act that way in sci-fi war movies?

No, but when they make Mocumenturies about sci-fi as if it were real it just give me a feeling that they're trying too hard to make it epic. in my opinion if something is epic enough it doesn't even need that sort of build up - halo for example is one of the most popular game franchises since god knows when.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 09:01 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i cant really agree with that... but hey opinions are opnions. smile

personally i cant wait for them to make a live action halo movie.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:24 PM
NemeBro

I hope Uwe Boll makes it to crush your hopes and dreams.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:30 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NemeBro

I have no idea what the hell you people keep talking about. Uwe Boll's movies are good.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:33 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have no idea what the hell you people keep talking about. Uwe Boll's movies are good.
You know that thing you do where you come into threads and say so-and-so is garbage, referring to a fiction?

You just lost all credibility on taste my good man.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:34 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

You know that thing you do where you come into threads and say so-and-so is garbage, referring to a fiction?

You just lost all credibility on taste my good man.

I was joking, Einstein. I was crying for about an hour on the coldest tile in my bathroom after that Alone in the Dark movie.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:36 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:37 PM
NemeBro

I was joking, Einstein. I was crying for about an hour on the coldest tile in my bathroom after that Alone in the Dark movie.
I figured that, when I ever say something like "my good man," chances are I am speaking to you in a facetious manner.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:38 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I figured that, when I ever say something like "my good man," chances are I am speaking to you in a facetious manner.

Can never be sure with you.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:40 PM
NemeBro

Although your taste DOES suck.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:46 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Although your taste DOES suck.

When I first came to KMC, I was appalled by what garbage people liked here. Oh well, not everyone can be as refined as I am.

Halo, LoZ, FF, Mario, Pokemon? ***** please. How do you people live with yourselves?

At least nobody here likes Twilight. Bit of a redeeming factor.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 12:29 AM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

When I first came to KMC, I was appalled by what garbage people liked here. Oh well, not everyone can be as refined as I am.

Halo, LoZ, FF, Mario, Pokemon? ***** please. How do you people live with yourselves?

At least nobody here likes Twilight. Bit of a redeeming factor.

You have a point to make. But, they may be franchises to be ashamed about now, but in the day these games were da shit. I can remember playing Super Mario til i went blue in the face. Now a characters shroom trip is a bit tedious to say the least.

Halo is still fun though if i have a blinding anger where the red-mist descends over my eyes lol...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:17 AM