KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny and Pirates 4 confirmed

Johnny and Pirates 4 confirmed
Started by: Nanami_XIV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 05:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moviebuff1084
WHY!?!?!?

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!

Studios: "Let's continue to rape the film industry and take advantage of teeny bopper obsessions!"

sick

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 05:44 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Being Disney, this doesn't surprise me.

But I think the third one left it at a good spot. It wrapped up all three movies quite nicely which is rare in trilogies.

Usually, trilogies are made for the sake of having the nice "trilogy" title to it. Like making a series of three makes it a prestigious series. And in those, typically the first one is a nice rounded movie, the second leaves it open-ended, and the third is more of a sequel to the second than a third chapter.

POTC had those elements in it, but I found the end of Davey Jones's locker and Barbossa reclaiming the Black Pearl gave a nice ending to the entire trilogy.

If anything, the next POTC should be a Jack Sparrow spinoff, like what X-Men is doing with Wolverine.

Last edited by Wolfie on Oct 7th, 2008 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 05:09 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man this is BULLSHIT.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 06:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats wrong with a 4th one ?

They had plans for more long before the third movie come out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Hated the 1st, didn't see 2nd or 3rd, won't watch 4th.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 10:09 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by Mairuzu
1 was enough

and btw

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t493624.html

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 12:37 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no knightliness, pfft there is no point for me to get interested then.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 12:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leave POTC alone man.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:05 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The fact that it revolves around Captain Jack Sparrow is enough for me.

The first POTC CHANGED MY LIFE. no expression

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every one since the first one have been utter shit. The first wasn't great, either.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:01 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I concur with the Englishman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:18 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I thoroughly enjoyed the first, thought the second was "meh," and thought the third was shit.

According to this pattern, the fourth should fall somewhere between "shit" and "painful-to-watch."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:44 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I too feel that they should leave this series alone. The last movie, although forty minutes to long, achieved a good ending for a decent series. I can see reason to make a jack sparrow spin off movie. His character is fun and the actor is credible but they should give it another five years before picking up again.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 01:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw the first one when it came out, didn't think it was anything special and therefore haven't gone near the others yet...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 04:11 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

The first POTC CHANGED MY LIFE. no expression

Ummm, why? Did you become a Pirate?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 04:35 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Right after they finish with the fourth installment there will be a fifth film.

Pirates of The Caribbean 5: Space Pirates from the Galaxy Beyond The Realm of the Senses.

Jack Sparrow fights Aliens.

(Why not? they did it with Indiana Jones....)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 05:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Pirates of The Caribbean 5: Space Pirates from the Galaxy Beyond The Realm of the Senses.

see, that actually sounds good though.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 10:54 PM
filmart

I went cause people dragged me. I don't know what or why I didn't have the interest. Can't really put my finger on it. Just rather watch a horror movie and I don't like them at all. X-files was good. BUT it was a thinking movie not a horror movie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 09:16 PM
filmart is currently offline Click here to Send filmart a Private Message Find more posts by filmart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

TIM BURTON and SACHA BARON COHEN rumors! Look:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0056187/news

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 10:31 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote