KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek Shrugged as eyed them

"eh who knows i do pretty well, but you two might not have. I mean sure you have a car and all but one of you is injured and the other one is inexperianced." Jalek began to luagh softly as he spoke

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina closed her eyes and softy nodded yes.She would be the only one on this ship till someone came back.She ran her fingers through her head.something she often did when afraid."Just get back here as soon as possible Leiutenant."Taking his gun she pointed toward the two pistols hosted on each leg."You sure you don't wanna take yours?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Shannon smirked and looked over at him, Kat laughed softly in the back seat. "We've made it this far havent we?" Kat leaned forward and responded to Carlos. "Yeah it's us. You ok? We thought you were dead."

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Sep 29th, 2008 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((hello, db, radio?))

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:16 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov smiled at her and pulled the hammer of his assault rifle back. "I'll be fine. You now my comm signal. Anything happens, just say so and I will get back as fast as possible." He turned around and started to type in the Normandy's systems. Only one escape pod had been launched and the transponder was still active. Making his way towards the door, he turned again and hits a secondary option which shows the friendlies in a certain radius. "We've got a few survivors out there..."

Ben pulled Jacob up and they both limped over to Carlos and the truck. "You're a life saver, mate." He clammored into the side seat and Ben got into the back.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:21 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina smiled and walked to the door with Kamarov."I'll cover you till your out of my sight.Then I'll try reaching home base."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:31 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov nodded and made his way down the bridge walkway. He unsealed the door and slowly made his way into the hallway. The darkness only eluded to the fact that ship's limited power was still pulled thin, even with the two major systems shut down. The lights occasionally flickered as power surged through the circuits of the downed ship. He crept down the hall way until he saw a room that's door was jammed. Forcing it open, he made his way inside to see a log station still online. A file was flashing, so Kamarov moved the mouse and opened it. One video file appeared on the screen. The video started with Jacob and two other soldiers.

"This is Lieutenant Jacob Book, and we are on the Normandy. We were hit pretty hard by a shockwave, but I think that we're going to make it.." A red light started to flash behind them and the loud speakers started to blare. "Attention Everyone, this is Joker, and we are about to be hit with an unknown projectile! Brace yourselves!" The ship shook and a loud groan projected throughout the hull of the ship. "We are going dow-" A loud scream filled the air as an infected tackled the soldier on Jacob's right to the ground. All they could do was run as the poor soldier screamed in agony. Eventually the video played as the infected ran out of the room, and the soldier slowly rose and charged after them. <Unexpected End>

A second file presented itself, and Kamarov opened it as well. It played out similar to the first. "This is Sergeant Allbright.. I don't know where Lieutenant or the rest of the crew is... All I know is that Jenkins and Rawlins are infected and they are somewhere on the ship.." A face appeared in the background, only illuminated by the light of the computer screen. A scream let out Jenkins sank his teeth deep into Allbright's neck and was subsequently shot by him. He climbs into the chair and fires a round into his own head. The pistol drops into to the floor and the video cuts out. Kamarov looked over to his left and barely made out the image of Allbright's corpse.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 05:35 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

ooooook... wierd. Post soon.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:32 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the humvee, turned, grit coming up around the wheels as they dug a trench in the ground before beggining to move forward again. the truck bumped up a small hill back to the highway, an abandoned ramp. the normandy suddenly came to view, only a few more miles away. "i repeat, kat is that you im seein on the map?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina moved qiuckly to the control room of the ship.She looked down at the main comptuer which was shockingly still online.She pulled herself closer toward the key pad.After an seires of typing in letters and numbers she grabbed an small device."HQ...HQ can you read me.This is Corporal Selina Lie. I repeat can anyone read me?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:16 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Shannon smirked and looked over at him, Kat laughed softly in the back seat. "We've made it this far havent we?" Kat leaned forward and responded to Carlos. "Yeah it's us. You ok? We thought you were dead."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:18 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov stormed out of the room and forced the door shut again. He slammed against the door and slid down breathing hard. It had been so long since he had to see a scene like that, and it still haunted him. Forcing himself up again, he made his way to the ship's heavily damaged freight evelvator. The elevator let out a loud groan as the wires slowly gave way. It had yet to fall, but no doubt halfway down it would. Stepping inside, the strain on the metal double and the wires began to vibrate from the stress. Kamarov punched out the emergency hatch on the roof of the box, and climbed up. All four emergency brakes were clamped down tight, and the wires were pulled to their end. Grabbing the ladder at the side of the chamber, he fired on each locking mechanism. The wire instantly snapped and sent the elevator into free fall. After a few moments, a loud crash followed by the sound breaking glass flew up the chamber. Puzzled, Kamarov descended down to the bottom and slid back inside the now destroyed elevator box. The doors easily pushed open to reveal a humvee that had came loose during the crash. It was now wedged under the elevator and completely destroyed. He surveyed the area for another working vehicle.

Jacob layed his head back and let out a deep breath. "Glad to see someone survived all of this... and Kat's alive too?"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:38 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek's eyes flickered open, staring up at an orange hued blue sky. He knew instantly by the strangely shaped cloud cover that he was under the pillar of radioactive air from a sub automic explosion. With a few deep breaths of his limited air, he turned his head, to face the invigerous head of his savior, a leaper. The creature stared at him, bristled the hairs on its back and neck and the veered its body back and down sending out a shreiking hark.

Rek turned his head to face the dust ploom and watched as a flaming piece of shrapnel flew towards them through the air. He hadnt recovered from his conditional concussion enough to do anything but raise his arm to it, mostly to sheild his fatieged eyes.

The Leapers eyes glistened from the flames, and suddenly the piece of wreckage smashed into the ground onto the Leaper, sending pieces of hot bloodied metal, and armour plate scattering across the dirt.

Rek moved his other arm over and tried to activate his suits arm panel. Nothing. "F*ck!" He shook of his remaining daze and carefully stood up. He looked around and spotted his pistol a few feet from him. After collecting the weapon he carefully viewed his surroundings. "Hello beautiful..." Rek started away from the burning air, towards the bluer skies of possible safety, if he didn't find help soon he would die of radiation sickness, considering his suit wasn't in the best condition. Dents, scraped, cracked, charred, and wholly useless as a protection from the radiation. His suit was most likely breached in many places and his comm was probably without power. If someone saw him he'd look like a walkng dead, not in the infected respect either though he had already been infected, but not in the way others were. He was outwardly human and mentally had all that came with the human condition. He climbed over some debris and slid down the remains of a tanks hull, up at an angle, there were suddenly a few shrieks up ahead. The surviving infected were gathering. He slowly crept across the decrepid battlefield remains, over the rotting flesh of soldiers and infected. The scene almost reminded him of something he'd seen in the Terminator films minus the droids and humans living.

Rek reached the side of a burnt-out Abrams tank and slowly moved along it, pistol raised. He hugged his cover and stopped short of the rear of the tank.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:45 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Kat winced and sat back as Shannon made her way over to Carlos's humvee, Shannon spoke as her mother laid back to wait out a dizzy spell. "Yep, we're both alive. Well, alive enough. Kat got hit pretty badly in the leg, she wont be able to walk easily. But other then that there isnt a scratch on us. God I'm glad to see you guys. Who's all in the truck with you?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:51 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

cfarlos looked into the rearview mirror, spotting their vehicle picking up behind them. "just jacob and ben. their the only ones that seem to have made it off, im not picking up any transponders out there." the humvee trundled up a large ramp that seemed to have fallen out, which led into the vehicle hanger. just as he was pulling into what seemed to be a safe enough parking space, the freight elevator came cashing down onto the hood of the truck. glass flew into the cabin, bouncing off of their armor but surprising them alot. thew locks of the doors snapped open and the doors fell off. carrlos tuimbled out, rolling to catch himself on his good arm. he crawled to the side, pulling out his sidearm as a figure appeared climbing down the elevator shaft. "what the f@*% was that for!?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:18 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina turned her head as the nosie made it's way up to her.She turned around drawing both of her guns.After noticing that nothing was there she tapped on her ear peice."Lieutenant what was that?".She quickly made her way arcoss the the shaft.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:24 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov raised his weapon at Carlos and clicked the safety off. "Lower your weapon!" His stance was made without fear and he reserved the need to pull the trigger if necessary. "Selina, there are some survivors, but they seems hostile!" Jacob emerged from the passenger seat and raised his weapon. After he realized who it was, he lowered his weapon and saluted. "Lieutenant Kamarov, it's been years." Kamarov smirked and lowered his weapon as well. "Book, could have sworn I killed you all those years back, looks like you aren't that much of a pussy."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:32 PM
DangerousBeauty

Kat and Shannon slowly made their way up the ramp. Kat limping along beside her daughter, putting her hand out to steady herself every now and then. She smiled and waved to Carlos. "Hey... You look like shit." She nodded to Jacob and eyed the one called Lieutenant Kamatov. Shannon sighed and glanced around the room, her finger resting on the trigger. She glanced back over her shoulder to see where Jelak was.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:37 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"I'm coming down there if that alright with you Sir."Selina walked down several hallways.These flickering lights where getting on her last nerve.They casted shadows on the wall that only played with her fear.Finally she came to can door.As she opened it only an red light showed.Her fear gripped her as the red light illuminated an small bit of the stair case.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:39 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob took a deep breath and moved over beside Kamarov. Ben did the same, but made his way over to the main vehicle bay door control. Jacob and Kamarov both raised their weapons at the others, but found it to be useless. "Ok, everyone calm down and lower your weapon. No one here is a threat." Jacob nodded and made his way over to an ammo crate that had been knocked on it's side, and sat down. Kamarov didn't even blink, and wasn't about to lower his weapon until the others did, he was not as quick to trust as the others. Ben shut the bay door just enough so that a vehicle would be stopped, if it tried to board. Kamarov finally lowered his weapon, but made his way to a stairwell door, and without a word, started making his way up. "Selina, stay where you are, we don't know if the stairs are clear yet."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:39 PM