KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos slid his pistol back into it's holster and began pushing himself up. "a little help please?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:45 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina quickly but, softly closed the door."I thought the ship was clear....Ok. I'll stay right here"Selina felted around herself.One of her guns was in her hand as an knife in the other.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov made his way up the stairs as quickly as he could and slid against a door. Opening it swiftly, he charged up the stairs and saw Selina, finally. Stoping short in the shadows, he raised his gun up into the air and put his other hand beside it in the air. "It's clear so far."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:01 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina pressed herself agianst the wall."So how are we gonna lock this place down. I'm sure there is an whole in this ship somewhere. "She looked down at the floor."I guess what I'm asking is if this is gonna be our base then we need to seal off the ship before night comes.Maybe those people down stairs can help out with this."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:11 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I will do most of the work here, you go down there and rally them up, I'll be up top working on the emergency sealing of the ship." Kamarov moved through the door and headed for the bridge once again. He sat back down in the main computer terminal, and typed in a long string of code. The loud speakers barely porjected, but still made noise. "Warn..ni..ning. F-full system..tem lock do-down." The docking bay doors slowly started to close, along with any missle pods and openings in the ship, as a thick layer of armor plating closed over them. Kamarov clicked a system and the ship started a scan to reveal all breaches through the hulll.

Jacob watched as the bay doors began to close and ran to a Humvee. Starting the engine, he flew towards the raised platform. "Rek's not dead, or at least he's not til I find out for myself. Don't wait for me." Jacob floored it and jumped out of the docking bay, towards the crashed Norad.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:28 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek placed his helmet back on and looked around at everyone, he shook his head and sighed.

"So what is this place, it appears to be some type of aircraft?"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:32 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina walked down the nearly darkened stairs.She soon opened the door."Hello.I am corporal Selina Lie.The Lieutenant has asked that you all come upstairs with me.For those of you that don't know this is the Normandy.An Hazmat aircraft designed to carry units that can combat the infected.Now if you'd be so kind...we need to move upstairs now.This will our base of operations for now."Selina stood waiting for the group to move

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:40 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek stared at her from underneath his helmet the the armored segments covering his face. He nodded and walked forward twoards the stairs then stopped as he turned and looked towards Selina.

"Is there food up there?" he said as he placed a hand on his armored stomach

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 12:57 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Yeah. There is food up their.I'll had out the rations once we get up there.Right now it's the only thing we've got."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:05 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek shrugged and looked around

"Didn't this base carry any pets or animals to run tests on?"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:10 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek counted to ten then with a sweeping motion swung his pistol around along with his body, brnging his aim to the tanks side, face to face with the nozzel of another gun. Rek instantly lowered his pistol and smiled. "Sam, what the hell are you doing here!"

Sam was in a similar, if less damaged, state to Rek. He wiped hiz vizor with his gloved palm, lowering the assualt rifle in his other hand. "Same thing you are, I got in just before the Norad went up in smoke. You guys caused hell of a mess." He laughed quietly and threw the assualt rfle to Rek. "Here, take it."

Rek caught the rifle and holstered his pistol. "Thanks..."

"Have you seen the Commander?"

Rek paused, taking the time to check the rifle over. "Frank was fine last I saw him. We had better head for those buildings overthere before nightfall, try and get some rest."

"And I'll try... try now, not that I can but... try and repair some of your suit which looks dead."

Rek raised the rifle, checking the scopes, then turned and motioned for them to move. The screaching almost grating sound followed them.

"What in the hell is that noise?!" Sam asked, unclipping his pistol and looking around.

"Leapers." Rek replied simply, continuing to walk. "Coming?"

"Uhh yea, sure."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:58 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina looked around for an second or two."Not that I knew of.Please let us head up as fast as possible.I have to see if HQ has contacted us to send an evac squad."Selina turned on her flash light."I hate this flicker lights.Come on lets get an move on.Once we get upstairs I can try to answer your questions"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:04 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek sighed and started to the stairs

"damn i was hoping there were so i could eat one"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:30 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"That's just nasty.It's not like a chicken or something would be up there.....Wait the kitchen.The cooler and the freezer should have some real food for you guy."Selina started up the stairs facing toward the door the whole time."Don't rush up there.I need ya'll to cover me"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:34 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek nodded and reached his hand to his side and grabbed his assualt rifle with both hands. He then started up the stairs behind her

"You better be right about this, i'm almost to the point of eating a human" He said jokingly as he walked behind her

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:53 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob pushed the humvee into fifth gear and topped over one-hundred and ten miles per hour. Speeding down the road, his suit started to blare the word "Warning!" across his visor. With a heavy sigh, he dismissed the message, and sped into the radiation field. Almost instantly you could hear the effect of the radiation on the vehicle's engine. It started to grind from the strain, so Jacob played a special playlist built into his suit. "Alright.. Twiztid."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 03:56 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Simon Raynard was back to his old self. His wounds were completely up, his bones were in their respective places his muscles weren't sore anymore and save for the fact that he wanted to go on a killing spree, his mind was at ease.

Six months ago, (can't remember if that's when Hazmat Alpha was set erm), Simon was on his first reconnaissance mission with his commanding officer, Commander Mirez, and a few other soldiers in a widely infected area somewhere in America (I think). They were supposed to be looking for anything that could give even the slightest clue as to what the vaccine was for the outbreak and were not to engage the enemy. The infected though other wise.

Simon and the rest of his party didn't knw they were being watched and the infected were growing more intelligent with every passing day. They were in a run down building that was rumored to be one of the sites where the outbreak started to spread in the United States. Apparently, there was a group of the infected in the building becuase a chase ensued.

It would have been to late for everyone had Simon not stayed behind to try to fend off the ambush. The group was chased into a rickety elevator and were trapped due to the power being cut off by the infected. Simon told his team that he would try to buy them some time so they could get as far away as possible juat as the elevator door was being broken open. Once everyone was gone by crawling through the escape hatch of the elevator, the door was broken open. The last thing Simon could remember was taking out three of the 7 infected people before going down himself.

He woke up a few days later with no memory of what happened and was completely lost. It was sheer luck that he was nursed back to health by someone who had plans to become a part of the big picture.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:13 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos watched the two begin up the stairwell. "hey, you a$$holes, i asked for some help! i can't get up!" he began trying to push himself up again and finnally was able to. he walked over to the stair well door and began walking up the stairs. "why are you creeping around like that? their are no infected around here anyway."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:05 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov clicked the main comm systyem online. "Correction, there are infected still crawiling through the ship. Some of the old crew is still alive, just not in our since. Watch your back." Cutting the comm off, he check how the scan was doing and saw that it was only at twenty-five percent. "Still no word from command..." Placing his hands over his eyes, he leaned back in the chair and let out a long sigh. "It wasn't supposed to be like this."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:39 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~I'm so sorry I didn't even your post Mando' Ade~

Selina rowed her eyes at Carlos."Listen up and listen good. I'm trying to get us up to the cammand room as save as possible.So I don't need you to call us out of our names like that.Further more I'm protecting your a$$ from any of them if they just happen to come out of nowwhere so my advice to you is that get ready to hold your ground just in case."Selina look into Carlos eye's."So did HQ come in Kamarov?I sent an message not to long ago."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:33 PM