KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

think it was the uman centipede which tbh was just a load really, it wasnt scary there was a great deal of story

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 08:51 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Has anyone seen Behind the Wall of Sleep?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 05:57 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Survival of the Dead. What a piece of festering dog shit.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:22 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wake Wood

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

The Human Centipede

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:22 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorfan666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Mirrors, remake of Into The Mirror - Korean original is superior, remake was terrible.

Welcome to the Jungle - Light version of Cannibal Holocaust type films with shitty camera work... rubbish, but some creepy scenes when they begin to see the cannibals following them at the sides of the river they are floating down.

Well yeah most of the movies you like are shit though. big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 03:44 AM
horrorfan666 is currently offline Click here to Send horrorfan666 a Private Message Find more posts by horrorfan666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Well what horror do you like son?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 12:17 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Well yeah most of the movies you like are shit though.

How do you know? going by that remark, you obviously like those two films... so you are telling me the films I like are shit?

And it's a newbie telling me about my tastes... piss off.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 04:02 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Trick R' Treat.. This is the second time I've watched this, very fun movie.

The Last Excorcism... Interesting movie, not really scary but it's okay. People hated on the ending to this movie, but I didn't mind it that much, though it was goofy in some respects.

Insidious... Decent film. Pretty creepy in parts. Kind of has a Beetlejuice vibe going for it but on a serious note. Good imagery and one of those movies that doesn't really sink under your skin until you're walking around the house alone at night with the lights off.

House By The Cemetary... Fulci film, better than City of the Dead, worse than Beyond, and an EXTREME mind**** in terms of nonsensical plotlines especially the WTF ending. erm Still though, very nice creepy atmosphere similar to the Beyond.

Resident Evil Afterlife.... F****ing retarded movie with so many plotholes that it'll make your brain bleed just thinkin about it.... still though, better than RE3 and overall a fun popcorn flick that entertained me.

Think that's been it for me lately. Haven't had much time to keep up with my horror films lately. sad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 08:31 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Insidious looks excellent.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 09:12 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Just watched From Beyond again with my friends.

Awesome film.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 03:10 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by MildPossession
Insidious looks excellent.
Like I said, it's definitely a decent flick with some style to it. That's for sure.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Just watched From Beyond again with my friends.

Awesome film.

I haven't seen this to my recollection... I just read the wiki for it and I'll have to check it out now. Thanks.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 08:23 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlishaWills
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last time i watched "Area 51" movie with my friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:39 AM
AlishaWills is currently offline Click here to Send AlishaWills a Private Message Find more posts by AlishaWills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I watched Husk the other night, I thought it had kind of a Pumpkinhead vibe to it, pretty good.

I also watched The Unforgiving recently, it's a South African film about 2 people who escaped the clutches of a serial killer giving their statements to the police. It's essentially Gorn, which I'm not a huge fan of, but the script and the style of the film impressed me somewhat. It's only on for 75 minutes but it doesn't feel too short.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:23 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Just watched Dance of the Dead again on Netflix. Haven't seen it in a couple years.. forgot how much I love this movie!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 06:33 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Tenebrae.

I recommend it to everyone. A great Giallo.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 05:58 PM
jshawn87
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was scream 4..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 07:02 AM
jshawn87 is currently offline Click here to Send jshawn87 a Private Message Find more posts by jshawn87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

High tension.

Boy that was messed up!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 03:23 PM
IanBell

i watched recently wrong turn 3 what a movie. it was awesome

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 03:56 PM
IanBell is currently offline Click here to Send IanBell a Private Message Find more posts by IanBell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by IanBell
i watched recently wrong turn 3 what a movie. it was awesome

I liked the first one but the second was terrible. I'll check this out.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 04:35 PM