KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron

Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

No one cares. Feats are all that matters.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 09:58 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and mundus can rule or destroy the world...... no expression

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................

Pyron destroys planets... with his stomach... never mind actually concentrating for years in an elaborate ploy.. he can just pick it up and eat it like an apple...

So, the embodiment of an emotion is supposed to affect someone who... can cause the sheer devastation with a mere swipe of his hand that would make anyone in DMc completely antline... with an obliviousness that TRANSCENDS mere arrogance? Righto.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 10:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

and mundus can rule or destroy the world...... no expression

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................
1. Pyron destroys planets by eating them, and while mortal he even proclaimed he could do it with a thought. And...We don't actually no how Mundus could "destroy" the world, and the fact that Mundus was easily beat by Sparda and then was beat by Dante doesn't speak well for him. no expression

2. ...So? no expression

That's not a feat, that is what he is. erm

What is he gonna do, beat Pyron by making him sad? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 05:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

claims dont mean much. you hype mortal puron too much. and the answer u gave me were the powers of NON mortal pyron and not sumthing i was discussing. the fact that mundus and dante beat him allude to their power levels as opposed to the weakness of mundus.
also, wasnt pyron defeated by demitri, what does that tell us about HIS power?

did lady sorrow beat galactus in annihlation by making him sad? can eternity do nothing but make people ALIVE? can morpheus/dream do nuthing but give people dreams? what a stupid thing to say! despair embodied was a universal ABSTRACT. stop trying to depower him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 09:47 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Damn Jaxx, You really disappoint me.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 06:58 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

claims dont mean much. you hype mortal puron too much. and the answer u gave me were the powers of NON mortal pyron and not sumthing i was discussing. the fact that mundus and dante beat him allude to their power levels as opposed to the weakness of mundus.
also, wasnt pyron defeated by demitri, what does that tell us about HIS power?

did lady sorrow beat galactus in annihlation by making him sad? can eternity do nothing but make people ALIVE? can morpheus/dream do nuthing but give people dreams? what a stupid thing to say! despair embodied was a universal ABSTRACT. stop trying to depower him.
1. What feats does Mundus have? Seriously, name some. Some ambiguous random quote that he can "destroy the world" means nothing. Demitri is stronger than Dante, so I see no point.

2. Then name some quantifiable feats and prove me wrong.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Damn Jaxx, You really disappoint me.
Lol why?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:21 AM
leonheartmm

erm, so wait, what feats does pyron have cannon, ingame?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:19 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what claimed he was a universal abstract and as an extension of this, how does this title/position make him powerful? since afterall he was defeated by a shot to the head by a single pistol...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

circular logic. your assuming that dante is weak. the game claimed it, his in game name openly claims it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:49 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

*yawn* Pyron.

Such a boring unbeatable character.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:43 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Pyron was defeated by Demitri.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:49 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I know. I'm talking Jaxx-Pyron.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

circular logic. your assuming that dante is weak. the game claimed it, his in game name openly claims it.

He is pretty weak, he has zero feats of taking on anything like a universal abstract on the level of say, eternity, nor could he, his weapons are made for defeating living marionettes and fairly basic demons, nothing Dante has killed is anything like an abstract the way Marvel makes them out to be.

Despair embodied has zero feats and is simply a being who can be defeated by handguns.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:56 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

not quite. he is an extremely strong character who regularly beats lightening/lighspeed enemeis, as well as demons the size of sky scrappers, and easily cuts through dimensions to one shot town/city sized objects, and has dimensional, as well as time control. he defeated mundus, the emporer of the undeworld and potential destroyer of thw world with those charged handguns. he did the same with dispair embodied, which was an absract being. come to think of it, what cannon feats does eternity have?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:31 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Pyron was defeated by Demitri.
No, a self weakened Pyron was beaten by Demitri. smile

I would appreciate it if people get their facts straight before they make factual statements. big grin

And Zack, stop spamming. smile

What feats does Pyron have? Well he can eat planets for one...He can overpower the sun's gravitational pull with his own, resulting in Earth orbiting his finger, he can matter manipulate entire planets...And the dude dwarfs planets in size. He can take out DMC world with one move. no expression

Dante has never so much as fought a lightspeed or lightning speed character, and before you bring in your bullshit about how the enemies were shadows or made of lightning, bring in a quantifiable speed feat proves it.

Mundus has zero feats, and that whole "destroying the world" BS is vague narrative hyperbole.

Despair Embodied? Call me when he gets a single feat to his name.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:20 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

No.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:40 PM
NemeBro

So instead of making any real points and debating, you're just gonna spam the thread?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't care enough about any of the characters. Nor is there anything to debate. Pyron stomps their asses. Besides I already stated my opinion before and have only replied when people have adressed my posts.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:06 PM
NemeBro

No u

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:55 PM