KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron

Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lol. so you do admit now that you were pulling stuff out of ur ass and claiming things when uve never played the game? lol, here you go then! just so u can shutup and not bother me anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxx...feature=related

watch 5.15 onwards, its a blitz and it TURNS INTO bolts of lightening and teleports.

unless stated otherwise, a lightening bolt has all the properties of a normal lightening bolt.

2. destroyin a sky scrapper as if it was a bug is quite a feat of destruction actually. and have you forgotten so soon about the saviour? another colossal uber powerful enemy? lol, oh wait, u havent played the game.........

3. since no character can be proven to be infalliable and omniscient, hence nuthing any has ever said in any media can be used to debate or make an argument???????/ kick urself twice for this, if u have self respect. its enough in games to use script as evidence if nuthing contradicts it and it isnt retconned. ur the only one unaware of this.

4. the christian is not the only god that is, there are many types and powers of gods in all cultures and god is often used as a title in the language. YES, if the word GOD was SOLELY used in the language as nuthing other than the omnipotent christian god, then ud have a very good argument to make kain into an omnipotent entity based on the fact that he is refered to as {a} god. however, that isnt the case, so u fail again. a list of powers wilhelm had shown was given but u insisted that he wud be one shotted by kain.

5. LMAO. the two parallels u drew have nuthing in common. i have positive evidence which even your OWN video clearly shows. urs is a hypothesis based on nuthing other than "its never said that it WASNT an illusion". that is called the fallacy of negetive evidence. ur proposition is useless since there is nuthing even remotely hinting at it to being an illusion to begin with. failed again

please dont pretend to like peach just so shell favour u. this is whats called sucking up.

erm? nothing I said says that at all...

ive seen it when ive played the game and now in that video, and its still not a natural bolt of lightning like such from the sky and its still not lightspeed or even real lightning speed.....nice try tho

It is stated otherwise, in the game the lightning does not move as fast as light or lightning.

Also whats funny you are trying to debate that he fights enemies that are lightning/light speed....which is amusing since not only does that video show how slow they are (nothing like light) but also that they dont actually attack while going at that speed smile

2. Show me him destroying it like it was a bug, all it does is fire a beam through it from memory, and stil, tell me how thats a high feat?
especially when were talking about Pyron in this thread...

oh and I have, its not colossal and uber powerful, most of its attacks are "uber slow" though, all you need to do is destroy its glass points on its legs, back and arms and the thing is weak/powerless, its not much use anyway and like most of these beings your hyping up, it has few feats.

3. nothing said by a random character from any media can be called fact in a debate your the only one unaware of this. Kick yourself 5 times...just because it would make me laugh.

4. You just made my point for me, thanks, therefore the sad little titles Despair embodied may have are irrelvent.

5. Theres nothing suggesting it was dimension warping to begin with, your making the same fallacy your saying I am, thing is, your seriously trying to debate with that fallacy, ime using a fallacy to make you realise your goof.

I neither know or care for Peach, however I am interested in seeing you kicked out of these forums as soon as possible, your attacks, rants and w/e else you spit, cough or vomit out in your weak, pathetic and tactless "debating" (In quotes since its not really debating) is boring and a waste of time to even read.

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 24th, 2008 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 02:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Burning thought
erm? nothing I said says that at all...

ive seen it when ive played the game and now in that video, and its still not a natural bolt of lightning like such from the sky and its still not lightspeed or even real lightning speed.....nice try tho

It is stated otherwise, in the game the lightning does not move as fast as light or lightning.

Also whats funny you are trying to debate that he fights enemies that are lightning/light speed....which is amusing since not only does that video show how slow they are (nothing like light) but also that they dont actually attack while going at that speed smile

2. Show me him destroying it like it was a bug, all it does is fire a beam through it from memory, and stil, tell me how thats a high feat?
especially when were talking about Pyron in this thread...

oh and I have, its not colossal and uber powerful, most of its attacks are "uber slow" though, all you need to do is destroy its glass points on its legs, back and arms and the thing is weak/powerless, its not much use anyway and like most of these beings your hyping up, it has few feats.

3. nothing said by a random character from any media can be called fact in a debate your the only one unaware of this. Kick yourself 5 times...just because it would make me laugh.

4. You just made my point for me, thanks, therefore the sad little titles Despair embodied may have are irrelvent.

5. Theres nothing suggesting it was dimension warping to begin with, your making the same fallacy your saying I am, thing is, your seriously trying to debate with that fallacy, ime using a fallacy to make you realise your goof.

I neither know or care for Peach, however I am interested in seeing you kicked out of these forums as soon as possible, your attacks, rants and w/e else you spit, cough or vomit out in your weak, pathetic and tactless "debating" (In quotes since its not really debating) is boring and a waste of time to even read.

holy crap i have NEVER seen such a sore loser{or one so in denial} in my entire life. each and every1 one of your arguments have been rended LIMB from LIMB with positive evidence and VIDEOS and u still keep on going.

no you were LYING, as you DIDNT know that blitzes turned into lightening and wanted me to SHOW you with a video, no1 who has played the game can claim such lunacy.

not only that, this video PROVES that they 1. enter as BOLTS of lightening from the sky before materialising, 2. turn INTO bolts of lightening and not balls as you were defiantly claiming{again lying as u havent played the game} 3. travel at nearly teleporting speeds as lightening and DO attck dante in that form by teleporting straight into him.

laughing laughing , this is just too much fun. i dont have to prove that lightning BOLTS are lighteneing speed. it is assumed by default, unless stated otherwise. this video RAPES any argument uve made. for ur own dignity, shut up now. {and id like to see WHERE its "stated otherwise" as u said}

2. well it crunched through one like nothing when it materialised, hey wait, ur the fool who i showed positive evidence for beings moving at lightening speed and u still managed to deny it, why shud i consider humouring sum1 with complete absence of brains then?

not colossal??????? seeing how its practically a MOUNTAIN?!?!!?!? oh he, it was gonna b used to take over the world. hrmmmmmm what about its uber beams which were the size of entire city blocks? not very powerful right????? laughing

3. WRONG. EVERYTHING said by ANY character in ANY media concernign important plot details/power levels/history, is taken to be fact UNLESS it is contradicted by feats, or retconned or contradicted by other in game speech or database. now, go stand behind a horse and wait for him to hindkick you

erm, so you admit you failed with ur analogy then? lol. the point was that god is used for many things, however, the DISPAIR EMBODIED "ISNT" used for many things and has a specific meaning. hence its title is respresentative of the specific concept. {i know ur grasping}

5. lol, you are incapable of understanding the fallacy so dont even try. there is POSITIVE evidence in the video for dimensional manipulation. however, there is NO evidence for the place being an illusion. go on find me a SINGLE quote/databse entry/visual scene which even HINTS to it being an illusion{see THAT is whats called positive evidence}. otherwise, stop playing with words and concede that you are relying on negetive evidence, and you fail as you always do.

good to see you clarifying your intentions for the MODS to see. and OFCOURSE you want me kicked out by any low way you can. IM KICKING YOUR ASS in a very epic fashion{not that you dont do it enough simply by typing yourself}. keep at little dude.

Last edited by leonheartmm on Oct 24th, 2008 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:20 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy crap i have NEVER seen such a sore loser{or one so in denial} in my entire life. each and every1 one of your arguments have been rended LIMB from LIMB with positive evidence and VIDEOS and u still keep on going.

no you were LYING, as you DIDNT know that blitzes turned into lightening and wanted me to SHOW you with a video, no1 who has played the game can claim such lunacy.

not only that, this video PROVES that they 1. enter as BOLTS of lightening from the sky before materialising, 2. turn INTO bolts of lightening and not balls as you were defiantly claiming{again lying as u havent played the game} 3. travel at nearly teleporting speeds as lightening and DO attck dante in that form by teleporting straight into him.

laughing laughing , this is just too much fun. i dont have to prove that lightning BOLTS are lighteneing speed. it is assumed by default, unless stated otherwise. this video RAPES any argument uve made. for ur own dignity, shut up now. {and id like to see WHERE its "stated otherwise" as u said}

2. well it crunched through one like nothing when it materialised, hey wait, ur the fool who i showed positive evidence for beings moving at lightening speed and u still managed to deny it, why shud i consider humouring sum1 with complete absence of brains then?

not colossal??????? seeing how its practically a MOUNTAIN?!?!!?!? oh he, it was gonna b used to take over the world. hrmmmmmm what about its uber beams which were the size of entire city blocks? not very powerful right????? laughing

3. WRONG. EVERYTHING said by ANY character in ANY media concernign important plot details/power levels/history, is taken to be fact UNLESS it is contradicted by feats, or retconned or contradicted by other in game speech or database. now, go stand behind a horse and wait for him to hindkick you

erm, so you admit you failed with ur analogy then? lol. the point was that god is used for many things, however, the DISPAIR EMBODIED "ISNT" used for many things and has a specific meaning. hence its title is respresentative of the specific concept. {i know ur grasping}

5. lol, you are incapable of understanding the fallacy so dont even try. there is POSITIVE evidence in the video for dimensional manipulation. however, there is NO evidence for the place being an illusion. go on find me a SINGLE quote/databse entry/visual scene which even HINTS to it being an illusion{see THAT is whats called positive evidence}. otherwise, stop playing with words and concede that you are relying on negetive evidence, and you fail as you always do.

good to see you clarifying your intentions for the MODS to see. and OFCOURSE you want me kicked out by any low way you can. IM KICKING YOUR ASS in a very epic fashion{not that you dont do it enough simply by typing yourself}. keep at little dude.

lol keep dreaming.

Ofc I did, ive completed the game, and I know you cant attack them while their moving about and 2, they dont attack you at that speed either anyway. And their not bolts when they move, their basically quickly teleporting which is the essence of the enemy, they dont even attack in this speed so your entire point is annhilated by your own video.

No its not assumed when you can see clearly in the video their moving at real lightning speed, their not traveling thousands of meters if not a few miles in split seconds.

2. yeh its not that powerful, its like a glass cannon, I admit its beam is powerful in the fact of Dante, but to Pyron? it would backhand the DMC world with ease...Hes still weak, his beam means nothing since it takes a long time to charge as well.

3. WRONG yourself. If everything said by every being was fact then you would get hundreds of stupid people (naming no names wink ) claiming various characters from random fictions are invulerable just because they claim they are, or undefeatable, or untouchable etc etc, which ofc is BS when their usually measly human beings and are proven wrong later.

4. erm no, another strange little note you try to invent...You obliged me by making a show of how titles are worthless, which they are, it doesnt matter what he is, its what hes done. Any half decent debator can tell you that.

5. Okie heres the illusion:

at 2:32

By any way I can, low or not. If you running about insulting people with nonsense, unfortunatley your pathetic posts are not enough to be banned for which is unfortunate. lol your kicking my ass? dude you get kicked all about the forums and then run moaning to another, your like a ball, Mr Master prob kicks you from the comic VS or w/e, then I or any half decent debator here kicks you back, etc etc, you cant debate, heres your only arguments it seems

-Dante fights lightning speed enemies, which is funny because he doesnt actually fight them like it.

-apprently a skyscraper monster that has slow rate of fire and weak accuracy is impressive to defeat when compared to Pyron

-Titles apprently mean a character wins (this one is very funny)

-Everything a character says is canon fact...(so is this one.)

You lost this debate as soon as you started it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Burning thought
lol keep dreaming.

Ofc I did, ive completed the game, and I know you cant attack them while their moving about and 2, they dont attack you at that speed either anyway. And their not bolts when they move, their basically quickly teleporting which is the essence of the enemy, they dont even attack in this speed so your entire point is annhilated by your own video.

No its not assumed when you can see clearly in the video their moving at real lightning speed, their not traveling thousands of meters if not a few miles in split seconds.

2. yeh its not that powerful, its like a glass cannon, I admit its beam is powerful in the fact of Dante, but to Pyron? it would backhand the DMC world with ease...Hes still weak, his beam means nothing since it takes a long time to charge as well.

3. WRONG yourself. If everything said by every being was fact then you would get hundreds of stupid people (naming no names wink ) claiming various characters from random fictions are invulerable just because they claim they are, or undefeatable, or untouchable etc etc, which ofc is BS when their usually measly human beings and are proven wrong later.

4. erm no, another strange little note you try to invent...You obliged me by making a show of how titles are worthless, which they are, it doesnt matter what he is, its what hes done. Any half decent debator can tell you that.

5. Okie heres the illusion:

at 2:32

By any way I can, low or not. If you running about insulting people with nonsense, unfortunatley your pathetic posts are not enough to be banned for which is unfortunate. lol your kicking my ass? dude you get kicked all about the forums and then run moaning to another, your like a ball, Mr Master prob kicks you from the comic VS or w/e, then I or any half decent debator here kicks you back, etc etc, you cant debate, heres your only arguments it seems

-Dante fights lightning speed enemies, which is funny because he doesnt actually fight them like it.

-apprently a skyscraper monster that has slow rate of fire and weak accuracy is impressive to defeat when compared to Pyron

-Titles apprently mean a character wins (this one is very funny)

-Everything a character says is canon fact...(so is this one.)

You lost this debate as soon as you started it.

1. the video clearly states that they turn into BOLTS in that form, your words mean nuthing when comparing to what is seen by even a half blind man in the video 2. you can attack them with pandora 3. they attack you in that form by teleporting DIRECTLY into you.
conclusion - your lying and havent played the game

NO video game can show those kinds of speeds if you want to keep character size in mind. does that mean no gaming character can move at or beyond lightening/lightspeeds?!?!?!?!? ur being an idiot again. gameplay mechanics which are made for the HUMAN reaction are NOT representitive of actual speed of combat. that does NOT in ANY way mean that lightening=lightening speed, specially when its in the form of THUNDERBOLTS which fall from the SKY to begin with and THEN turn into enemies. there is nuthing suggesting it isnt lightening, neither game script nor seen form or game database or developer's statements. if you have any of these cannon sources stating otherwise, your welcome to prove me wrong, otherwise, they are lightening speed.
little girl.

2. who was talking about pyron???? you commented that the enemy was weak, which was a lie, i called it. no1 was referring to pyron in this specific instance

3. BS. there are only FOUR cannon ways of finding out ANYTHING in the game {story.power levels etc} game script{for the stupid, thats all the TALK of in game characters}, in game database, visual confirmation{minus gameplay mechanics like slowed down time for humans to keep up} and finally. comments of the developers.

as LONG as a characters says sumthing and it ISNT contradicted by any of these sources, then it is CANNON{specially concerning phenomenon, unlike vague claims of personal grandeur which are typical for villians}. so, now go and find sumthing in those 4 sources which CONTRADICTS the statements i brought up{which were not only coming from cannon statements by characters but also by the in game database} , and ill be happy to concede that i was wrong, OTHERWISE, for the LAST time, shut UP! you have no argument.

4. i obliged you?? laughing laughing laughing . you are DELUSIONAL. you missed the point entirely and as always, living in BS land inside your brain, turned it into sumthing YOU wanted it to be. the point was titles represent the general USE of the title in the WORLD. the word GOD is used in MANY ways, that doesnt make it INSIGNIFICANT in kain's case, it just means we have to take into account ALL the definitions of "god" used world over "WHICH" stops us from interpreting him as omnipotent{as most GODS arent}. however, in the case of "despair EMBODIED" there are no MULTIPLE definitions or interpretations in the world. which is WHY we interpret it literally, titles ALWAYS mean sumthing, the trick is {and the thing which is beyond u} to know WHAT. and it requires basic knowledge of term{sumthing which always alludes your grasp}

5. lmao, that is the DIMENSIONAL SHIFT. NUTHING, absolutely NUTHING states in any of the canonical sources that it was an ILLUSION. for one thing, dante was STANDING on the cathedral surface, trish was bound to it and mundus's beam was STOPPED by it. an illusions CUDNT do those things as an illusion is ethereal at best. also remember that the DIMENSION mundus took dante in was VAST much bigger than the room {seeing as they were flying and sending meteors at each other and dragons and stuff} with NO flour to stand on or roof to bounce off of. later when mundus was defeated the room STAYED there, even when no1 cud have been casting an illusion. and dante impaled his sparda sword into the ground"which again, cudnt be done in a non physical illusion. wait, why am i explaining all this to sum1 like you, not capable of understanding. point, bring me evidence from one of the sources mentioned that it was an illusion. untill then, you stay raped and discarded.

nice to know that you are so desperate by the ass whoopin ur getting that your willing to fall as low as possibly to try and get me banned. {this IS a sign of desperation little girl}. and im not really running around insulting any1, you do that enough by yourself simply by typing. i dont know if you even HAVE dignity left that i or any other poster cud rip from you. mr. master gets his ass handed to him by 10+ posters every time but he and quan are similar to you {fools in polite language} and having no dignity, keep on repeating the same mindless squabble. as i said, you three shud get together and have an orgy in BS land.

- proven that he does with pandora

- no, it just isnt weak as you wrongly suggested

- sum1 like u who doesnt understand what titles are shudnt comment

- unles contradicted by another cannon source, then yeah, it is

lmao, thats like a kid whose had his ass beat saying "i win!" laughing laughing

now stop wasting people's time kid.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:39 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. the video clearly states that they turn into BOLTS in that form, your words mean nuthing when comparing to what is seen by even a half blind man in the video 2. you can attack them with pandora 3. they attack you in that form by teleporting DIRECTLY into you.
conclusion - your lying and havent played the game

NO video game can show those kinds of speeds if you want to keep character size in mind. does that mean no gaming character can move at or beyond lightening/lightspeeds?!?!?!?!? ur being an idiot again. gameplay mechanics which are made for the HUMAN reaction are NOT representitive of actual speed of combat. that does NOT in ANY way mean that lightening=lightening speed, specially when its in the form of THUNDERBOLTS which fall from the SKY to begin with and THEN turn into enemies. there is nuthing suggesting it isnt lightening, neither game script nor seen form or game database or developer's statements. if you have any of these cannon sources stating otherwise, your welcome to prove me wrong, otherwise, they are lightening speed.
little girl.

2. who was talking about pyron???? you commented that the enemy was weak, which was a lie, i called it. no1 was referring to pyron in this specific instance

3. BS. there are only FOUR cannon ways of finding out ANYTHING in the game {story.power levels etc} game script{for the stupid, thats all the TALK of in game characters}, in game database, visual confirmation{minus gameplay mechanics like slowed down time for humans to keep up} and finally. comments of the developers.

as LONG as a characters says sumthing and it ISNT contradicted by any of these sources, then it is CANNON{specially concerning phenomenon, unlike vague claims of personal grandeur which are typical for villians}. so, now go and find sumthing in those 4 sources which CONTRADICTS the statements i brought up{which were not only coming from cannon statements by characters but also by the in game database} , and ill be happy to concede that i was wrong, OTHERWISE, for the LAST time, shut UP! you have no argument.

4. i obliged you?? laughing laughing laughing . you are DELUSIONAL. you missed the point entirely and as always, living in BS land inside your brain, turned it into sumthing YOU wanted it to be. the point was titles represent the general USE of the title in the WORLD. the word GOD is used in MANY ways, that doesnt make it INSIGNIFICANT in kain's case, it just means we have to take into account ALL the definitions of "god" used world over "WHICH" stops us from interpreting him as omnipotent{as most GODS arent}. however, in the case of "despair EMBODIED" there are no MULTIPLE definitions or interpretations in the world. which is WHY we interpret it literally, titles ALWAYS mean sumthing, the trick is {and the thing which is beyond u} to know WHAT. and it requires basic knowledge of term{sumthing which always alludes your grasp}

5. lmao, that is the DIMENSIONAL SHIFT. NUTHING, absolutely NUTHING states in any of the canonical sources that it was an ILLUSION. for one thing, dante was STANDING on the cathedral surface, trish was bound to it and mundus's beam was STOPPED by it. an illusions CUDNT do those things as an illusion is ethereal at best. also remember that the DIMENSION mundus took dante in was VAST much bigger than the room {seeing as they were flying and sending meteors at each other and dragons and stuff} with NO flour to stand on or roof to bounce off of. later when mundus was defeated the room STAYED there, even when no1 cud have been casting an illusion. and dante impaled his sparda sword into the ground"which again, cudnt be done in a non physical illusion. wait, why am i explaining all this to sum1 like you, not capable of understanding. point, bring me evidence from one of the sources mentioned that it was an illusion. untill then, you stay raped and discarded.

nice to know that you are so desperate by the ass whoopin ur getting that your willing to fall as low as possibly to try and get me banned. {this IS a sign of desperation little girl}. and im not really running around insulting any1, you do that enough by yourself simply by typing. i dont know if you even HAVE dignity left that i or any other poster cud rip from you. mr. master gets his ass handed to him by 10+ posters every time but he and quan are similar to you {fools in polite language} and having no dignity, keep on repeating the same mindless squabble. as i said, you three shud get together and have an orgy in BS land.

- proven that he does with pandora

- no, it just isnt weak as you wrongly suggested

- sum1 like u who doesnt understand what titles are shudnt comment

- unles contradicted by another cannon source, then yeah, it is

lmao, thats like a kid whose had his ass beat saying "i win!" laughing laughing

now stop wasting people's time kid.

1. The video states nothing, its a video, it shows them turning into ball lightning and moving in straght lines around Dante before stopping to hit him.

Exactley, no game can...however games can STATE in a cutscene or database their characters speeds, unfortunatley for you, DMC does not.
little girl? your so sad.....its like your only way of communicating with the world is through insults, or you yourself belvie your posts are so weak and pathetic you have to try and insult someone to make yourself feel better laughing

2. It is weak, this entire thread is about DMC verses Pyron, your idea of what makes something strong or weak is crooked, for example I can crush an ant, but that doesnt make me strong unless your comparing me with the ant, who indeed is strong for his size since he can lift things many times his bodyweight

Conclusion: the strength of something is dependant on what your comparing it to, since Pyron is the object of my side of the argument, that thing is weak.

3. But the guy your taking your information from is a vague claim, hes a human being talking about a supposedly godlike entity, go and find a video of this man to prove your points, otherwise your venting gas.

4. Titles mean nothing, feats do, simple as. Constantly dribbling out "titles ftw!" is worthless, a guy with the title "god slayer" doesnt mean it can defeat any god, you claim that despair embodied, just because its the embodiment of despair can, although completly defeated by a hand gun is comparable to Pyron?

5. And nothing states NOTHING, about it being dimentional shift....until you bring proof it was infact dimentional shift, you stay raped and discared, see what I did thar!..pitiful

yeh right, so basically in this last sentence you repeated an already sad insult and went on in a rant/sulk about people who hand your @ss to you....

-youve proven nothing, you simply stated it....

-stop overhyping

-lol, "big god slayer ftwzz!!!"

-half villains in fiction are indestructable, LT couldnt even beat them....damn...

Seems in Pokemon Team rocket can move at the speed of light.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stop wasting peoples time infant smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:55 AM