KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Well there you go Kirikaze. It's acceptable to bash and trash Terry, and put Kyo on a pedastal. sad

Sado Take Terry down and put either Kyo or Ryo in your number one....you know you want to mad

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:16 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

when did I bash Terry?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 12:59 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

He's not saying you did.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sado Take Terry down and put either Kyo or Ryo in your number one....you know you want to mad
Kyo'd be OK, but if he puts ripoff in there I'll stone him

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:59 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Sado22

not from what i know. and what sado knows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what kmc knows big grin

Yea jack shit stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:20 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sado Take Terry down and put either Kyo or Ryo in your number one....you know you want to

quote:
Kyo'd be OK, but if he puts ripoff in there I'll stone him

hey, i like kyo, iori, terry, ryo AND alba. i get to suffer the most cuz i have to listen to Wheenie Wolf rant about kyo/iori on one side and EMO-DROP on the other!! mad

and when the F00k did i start taking orders from you boys anyway? mad

Kazuya shitstomps terry and makes iori suck his d**k. fixed! and then Big Boss makes Kazuya do the Boss!! mad

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Iori would lose? is that because he lost his purple flames? or...?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:23 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

................it was rant, foo!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:30 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

foo!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:36 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

hey, i like kyo, iori, terry, ryo AND alba.
cool, cooler, dickeaten, ripoff AND ultrafag. Yuck! Your new name is Fagcoonfagfan22. Alba is BASED on fagcoon people. Fagcoon said Alba is him w/longer hair or something like that. Keep supporting Fagcoon and soon he'll have everybody dressing like blue Mary. You guys think Terry'd look cool in a halter-top?

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:15 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
cool, cooler, dickeaten, ripoff AND ultrafag. Yuck! Your new name is Fagcoonfagfan22. Alba is BASED on fagcoon people. Fagcoon said Alba is him w/longer hair or something like that. Keep supporting Fagcoon and soon he'll have everybody dressing like blue Mary.

hell, at least i didn't say Ash. as for Fagoon and alba, yeah well, at least alba's thinner and has cool moves. he's overdressed but he's got personality. true, that outfit is something that'll only get 'im somewhere in japan and that he'd have people gropping his keister all day in the rest of the world..............but still, it aint as bad as Ash. or current iori (curses I-drop for showing him the halter top bit! mad )

quote:
You guys think Terry'd look cool in a halter-top?

ask P-G laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:06 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud

His "personality" led him to think streaking his hair so he could look more like Rogue from X-Men was cool. His "personality" allows his brother look like a gay cowboy. Stop taking up for him. He sux just like ALL fagcoon designs do. A thinner version of fagcoon is still fagcoon.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:27 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

"Finds Sado and I-Drop and proceeds with the Sado/I-Drop assasination" mad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:24 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

*blocks P-Geyser's way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:22 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Finds Sado and I-Drop and proceeds with the Sado/I-Drop assasination

that shite don't work. if you're a terry fan, you'd probably kill us only to feel so bad you'd raise our children for us laughing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:18 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

that shite don't work. if you're a terry fan, you'd probably kill us only to feel so bad you'd raise our children for us laughing

Not this Terry fan. Your Kids can raise themselves mad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:03 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow another thread thats changed to Terry bashing......

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 06:17 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Not really. It's Fagcoon bashing. He deserves it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:20 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

*in his best SF fanboy imitation*
@I-drop,
stop bashing on fagoon, you stupid SNK hater. why do you bring him up in threads he's got nothing to do with? *boohoo* you just hate SNk and pretend to like Iori so you don't look bad! *b1tch moan*you hating psycho bastard....even though all your points are somwhat valid. but just the fact that you challenge most of my baseless assumptions regarding facts and feats and even though they are directly contradicted by in-game evidence and all that goes to show you what a hater you are!! *cry moan scream wail* leave KMC and never come back here again! how dare you hate on SNK!!

-------
pretty much sums up everything i have to hear for you wankers laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:38 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

*in his best SF fanboy imitation*
@I-drop,
stop bashing on fagoon, you stupid SNK hater. why do you bring him up in threads he's got nothing to do with? *boohoo* you just hate SNk and pretend to like Iori so you don't look bad! *b1tch moan*you hating psycho bastard....even though all your points are somwhat valid. but just the fact that you challenge most of my baseless assumptions regarding facts and feats and even though they are directly contradicted by in-game evidence and all that goes to show you what a hater you are!! *cry moan scream wail* leave KMC and never come back here again! how dare you hate on SNK!!

(Shoosh) Just so you know....I-Drop is SNK all the way. He told me his plans were to build a huge cut-out of southtown in his apartment. That way he can act out his fantasy with his brand new Fatal Fury hat that I gave him smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:47 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud My fantasy is settng it on fire. Thanx for the hat.

Only times I hate on SNK is when they try to cash in on SF (AOF) or when they dickeat somebody (Terry's entire run in FF). 2 of my top 3 are from SNK. I think the toughest female FG character is from SNK (King) I love KOF (when f@gs ain't fuking up the designs) & love S.Showdown & World Heroes to death.

@Sado-Your imitation was a waste. Everybody hates Fagcoon & anybody who says they don't is lying. big grin He's alive only because the abortion failed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:33 PM