KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Till The End: (characters and rules)

Till The End: (characters and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

can i make a new character? i need some excitement

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:46 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Just so you guys know, I'm following the story and remaining active, I'm just waiting for the appropriate point to join the story.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:26 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

alright. and yes hun you can make another char.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:31 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

for some reason this isnt going as fast as i thought it would. But its better this way. I can keep up now

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:20 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

im tryin g to take it slow so everyone can be apart of it

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:30 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

good thinking

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 01:10 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i think i'll make it tommorrow...i just need another black metalist....i'll figure something out

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 05:27 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Anyone aware that the forest is still on fire... >.> Unless it magically doused

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 03:34 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lo li think everyone forgot. while my character didnt care sicne he did it

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 03:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

the king will take care of it i already pmed him

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 12:29 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Nakoma
Surname: The Riveter
Race: Elf
occupation(queen, ranger, villain, ect.): Wanderer
Weapons: Double saber that can separate into two swords, bow
appearance:
Special Notes: Blind from a previous battle.
everything else is optional. I will not require a bio.

Bio: Nakoma was once a honorable and just creature. He served in battles and defeneded the weak. Never thanked, but in the end that never bothered him as the good deed was its own reward. One day he saved a young girl from certain death, he succeeded at the cost of his eyesight that was taken due to a severe injury. The girl was too young to understand his sacrifce but that was no excuse in his eyes. There was no reason for him to be an upholder of justice. he has realized that as long as good lives then so shall evil so he decided to wander the world and remain neutral. Nothing was beneath or above him. Sometimes good people had to suffer and at other times some people deserved to have someone stand up for them and provide protection. No matter which side he chose he was always cold and cruel and dispatched his enemies in the most brutal way earning him the name "Riveter" Although he was blind he spent many years enhancing his other senses. He learned out to shoot an arrow and nail a target provided he could hear them or someone was there to pinpoint their location.

Nakoma can also sense his opponent's movements by synching his hearing with the rhythm of the very elements themselves.

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

very nice bio

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:04 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

felt as if I rushed it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

nope most people didnt even give one so its good. ^^

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:08 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just give me an opening or somewhere to debut and stuff. I'm terrible at just starting from nowhere.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:21 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

another way for them to find him is too ask bandits or other shady memebrs of soicety. since Taliset is pretty well known by those types. killers, thieves, some whores etc

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:33 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

true

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:35 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Whores are all used up !!! it sucks ! Killers think there badass and Theifs are wussys cause they cant steal in front of somones face

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:38 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:45 PM
DangerousBeauty

o.0

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 11:55 PM