okay, i'm getting of your behaviour, V2D. stop this fanboy-no-hadou mode you're in cuz its an embarrassing for a guy your age.
it is not spite when one character can dish out punishment from another character and even if the conclusion of the fight in unconfirmed. on top of that SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo is not spite either because Ryu was just starting out and Hugo was already around.
instead of spewing your emo bs how about you address the Akuma KKRZ incident back in SFA2 that i brought to your attention. answer those things or just admit that you've been pwned and are just resorting to lame comebacks and flaming.
as for my shitty debating skills, you're the dude whose ducking me. on top of that despite my "shitty debates" I've still changed view points on several things here ranging for 3D fighters down to actually pointing out that ryu wasn't really lifting boulders, to clearing out the iori-kyo flame myths and actually pointing out that Hugo hasn't lost to Ryu. on top of that i've also proven how full of shite, Klantis is and pointed out all the plot holes in his story. more than anything, i cross check my words more than anyone here....and if i make a mistake i clarify it. i post from several sources, crosscheck, update and make sure i've gotten it right. that's why all those variation on geese howard and terry bogard's story because i realized that Klantis was pulling stuff outta his keister. same goes for bison getting pegged by little girls. YOU are the one who insists that he tanked a nuke when there is no proof of it and his ending is stated to be noncanon.
on second thought about number 3, Ryu lost. he doesn't have shin shoryuken, no feat and he has to face Hugo which is supposed to survived a shinshoryuken 10 years later. I believe Ryu train harder than Hugo in these 10 years but ten years later when he is as strong as evil Ryu, he can't KO Hugo with his strongest move.
2. Ryu has less control over the Dark Hadou at this time as well. When he feels he must win at all costs he will kill Hugo and I serioulsy doubt Hugo will have the power to push Ryu that far, Hugo and the likes are fodder around this time.
__________________ "Step back loser! Make way for the winner!" -Anakaris-
1. My age? And exactly how old am I lol? And you sure are one to talk. I can easily give SF characters the loss when they deserve it. Hell...SF isn't my favorite fighting game series, nor is it the series I play best at. The two fighting game series I have played most often and the second I play best, is Darkstalkers, and, surprise surprise, Tekken.
2. There is not just one meaning of the word "spite." You made this for the sole purpose to aggravate SF fans, and you know it.
3. You mean the argument we had which basically consisted of me saying why it is not KKSZ, and you saying it is. It isn't, it was only alike in motion, the aura was different, there was no lightning like there was for KKSZ, the island was not shown to split, and he only INVENTED the move in SF3. And when the hell did I not answer that question? In that Terry vs. Kratos thread or whichever it was I responded and you never did.
4. ...Who the hell is Klantis? Pointing out Ryu wasn't lifting boulders? Wtf yes, he was...Hugo and Ryu's fight was never confirmed. Know what else? And noncanon fighting game endings for characters still show canon abilities unless directly contradicted by a similar feat, which to my knowledge Bison's has not. And being pegged by 13 girls, all of which are superhumans made by Bison himself. And you wanna know bias? You CONSTANTLY wank thaty vague, contextless, piece of shit hyperbole bullcrap that states Jinpachi was a "threat to existence", oh whoopdy-fvcking doo, that is not a friggin feat, Jinpachi's only feat is lifting a boulder. Hell, you even tried using gameplay as feats for him.
Me grow up? Oh please, you don't see me making bullshit threads like "Jedah Dohma vs. Jin Kazama" or some other random spite thread just because I dislike the character.
You wouldn't like it if I made a Jin vs. Tekken Force thread now would you?
you sound like you're in your 20's which is old enough. heck, as long as you're not 10 or shinremy, you're just embarrassing yourself which is the point. and i remember you commenting on being in your 20's some time back
never said you don't. though your knowledge on SF is jumbled up at times and you seem to confuse stuff. the series i've followed the most closely and for the longest in my life is SF. i began playing it back when sf2 first came out and have played every, single, sf related game that has come out, every magazine that had news on it, got every flier, and read every faq. which is why SF disappoints me now cuz it hasnt' evolved. at all (baring SF3)
i was curious. stop trying to psychoanalyze people without picking up psy101. and if you notice, i actually gave ryu more chance.
the one where i posted 4 pics from each ending and from the in-game sprite and asked you "whose your daddy?"
the guy who did the KoF(mis)Faq.
boulder. not boulders. if you want i'll prove it. WITH the ending pics. rock is one thing, boulder is another.
noncanon endings are noncanon. fact.
they were his clones but they didn't possess psychopowers as far as i know. and even if they did, it was only a percentage of it. and it still doesn't answer why he ran away from them despite not only having more than them but also hving the world supply him with infinite power.
he teleports and rejuvenates. it is part of what he can do. or are you gonna deny that bison can't teleport? or that gill can't? when did bison actually canonically teleport in his own ending? when did gill resurrect in an ending?
as to threat to existence, i use it because:
-it explicity states that he can
-several fighters are directly involved in the story from stopping him from doing so. hence, he CAN.
what!!? i never made that thread.
don't give a shite. that's why i'm so cool. ever counted the times i made fun of terry bogard myself? you chums need to stop taking Sf so seriously its a f00kin videogame
1. Actually, I'm 17. But thanks for sayin I come off as in my 20s.
2. I admit I am not the most knowledgable, but that is because there are only a few characters I could really give a shit about, Gouki, Ryu, and to a lesser extent Bison.
3. Sure you were.
4. ...I replied to that...I think...
5. Is he sexy?
6. Do so please. And Oro was lifting a boulder as well, and was on top of Ryu's boulder.
7. Never stopped you and the Tekken brigade from using them...
8. They could not manifest the Psycho Power in the ways Bison could, but it granted them all superhuman strength, speed, and durability. And...His Drives were being destroyed around this time were they not?
9. I was mostly talking about the invincibility frames and whatnot.
Threat to "existence" is vague. It is quite likely over time, no one in Tekken has even shown the power to bust a large city, let alone the world. Sure, Jinpachi could kill all the weak humans and shit...But how hard would that be for Jinpachi, Devil, Devil Jin, Gouki, Bison, or Gill? It is not that great a feat.
10. No, but if I would, you would b!tch about it.
11. SF is not a videogame. It is a way of life. I am going to start up an anime cosplaying MMA competition and dress up as Ryu and pwn the noobs, cause I'm 1337 to the haxx.
look at the topic. look at the topic. its actually giving you something to think about. or is that just the thought of ryu losing makes your buttcheeks cletch up so tight i could shove 10 coal pieces there and you'd just pop out a diamond?
don't know...but he's probably good at giving handjobs and sucking cocks cuz he does more dickeating than terry can handle in a life time.
oro was lifting a ROCK. ryu was lifting a boulder.
whose the tekken brigade? and what noncanon ending. if that was the case i'd tell you feng wei can put up a fight against gouki cuz he could shatter a mountain in a single blow.
no. his drives got destroyed during his fight with charlie, guile and chunli. that is why he blew up then and not earlier or later. dah.
oh. well, i clarified it if you'd actually bothered reading. i clearly said i didn't know how to put it.
we know that he could and he was explicity said to be able to do so. Devi Jin absorbs a little bit of his power and f0cks up rocky terrain by just flapping his wings. it WAS jinpachi's power that he absorbed didn't he? there you go.
not really. there was a clear spite thread regarding pyron and the devils and i was the first person to post (much to your dismay as i recall). i said it was a clear shitstomp in pyron's favor.
..................that is exactly what your problem is, junior