KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

however, it is not a spite. Hugo survived Ryu's shin-shoryuken. yes, he survived Ryu's strongest move. I can't understand what kind of spite you're talking about.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:56 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Because you made this thread intentionally to spite any fans of Ryu and SF in general, and are just spouting bullshit slander of the character's as a crutch for shitty debating skills like you typically do.

okay, i'm getting of your behaviour, V2D. stop this fanboy-no-hadou mode you're in cuz its an embarrassing for a guy your age.

it is not spite when one character can dish out punishment from another character and even if the conclusion of the fight in unconfirmed. on top of that SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo is not spite either because Ryu was just starting out and Hugo was already around.

instead of spewing your emo bs how about you address the Akuma KKRZ incident back in SFA2 that i brought to your attention. answer those things or just admit that you've been pwned and are just resorting to lame comebacks and flaming.

as for my shitty debating skills, you're the dude whose ducking me. on top of that despite my "shitty debates" I've still changed view points on several things here ranging for 3D fighters down to actually pointing out that ryu wasn't really lifting boulders, to clearing out the iori-kyo flame myths and actually pointing out that Hugo hasn't lost to Ryu. on top of that i've also proven how full of shite, Klantis is and pointed out all the plot holes in his story. more than anything, i cross check my words more than anyone here....and if i make a mistake i clarify it. i post from several sources, crosscheck, update and make sure i've gotten it right. that's why all those variation on geese howard and terry bogard's story because i realized that Klantis was pulling stuff outta his keister. same goes for bison getting pegged by little girls. YOU are the one who insists that he tanked a nuke when there is no proof of it and his ending is stated to be noncanon.

now grow up or gtfo.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:36 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22

you tell him, wheenie wolf.

now seriously, keep Fairy Faggard out of this.

Who you callin WHEENIE WOLF Tardo mad (Plans and attempts the Tardo assassination once again)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 03:56 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Ryu wins all 3

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 04:37 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

on second thought about number 3, Ryu lost. he doesn't have shin shoryuken, no feat and he has to face Hugo which is supposed to survived a shinshoryuken 10 years later. I believe Ryu train harder than Hugo in these 10 years but ten years later when he is as strong as evil Ryu, he can't KO Hugo with his strongest move.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 04:46 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
on second thought about number 3, Ryu lost. he doesn't have shin shoryuken, no feat and he has to face Hugo which is supposed to survived a shinshoryuken 10 years later. I believe Ryu train harder than Hugo in these 10 years but ten years later when he is as strong as evil Ryu, he can't KO Hugo with his strongest move.

ditto.

quote:
Ryu wins all 3

why?

quote:
Who you callin WHEENIE WOLF Tardo

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 04:52 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

why?
For reasons I've already told you in other threads. We have argued over Ryu beatin' Hugo in threads not even involving them.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 05:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

but number 3 is SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo. ryu doesn't have shinshoryuken and even with that he won't KO Hugo.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 06:02 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
but number 3 is SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo. ryu doesn't have shinshoryuken and even with that he won't KO Hugo.
He has a Metsu ShoRyuken. Phuck a Shin Shoryuken laughing

1. Hugo is a lot weaker during this time

2. Ryu has less control over the Dark Hadou at this time as well. When he feels he must win at all costs he will kill Hugo and I serioulsy doubt Hugo will have the power to push Ryu that far, Hugo and the likes are fodder around this time.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 06:26 PM
NemeBro

okay, i'm getting of your behaviour, V2D. stop this fanboy-no-hadou mode you're in cuz its an embarrassing for a guy your age.

it is not spite when one character can dish out punishment from another character and even if the conclusion of the fight in unconfirmed. on top of that SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo is not spite either because Ryu was just starting out and Hugo was already around.

instead of spewing your emo bs how about you address the Akuma KKRZ incident back in SFA2 that i brought to your attention. answer those things or just admit that you've been pwned and are just resorting to lame comebacks and flaming.

as for my shitty debating skills, you're the dude whose ducking me. on top of that despite my "shitty debates" I've still changed view points on several things here ranging for 3D fighters down to actually pointing out that ryu wasn't really lifting boulders, to clearing out the iori-kyo flame myths and actually pointing out that Hugo hasn't lost to Ryu. on top of that i've also proven how full of shite, Klantis is and pointed out all the plot holes in his story. more than anything, i cross check my words more than anyone here....and if i make a mistake i clarify it. i post from several sources, crosscheck, update and make sure i've gotten it right. that's why all those variation on geese howard and terry bogard's story because i realized that Klantis was pulling stuff outta his keister. same goes for bison getting pegged by little girls. YOU are the one who insists that he tanked a nuke when there is no proof of it and his ending is stated to be noncanon.

now grow up or gtfo.

~Sado
1. My age? And exactly how old am I lol? And you sure are one to talk. I can easily give SF characters the loss when they deserve it. Hell...SF isn't my favorite fighting game series, nor is it the series I play best at. The two fighting game series I have played most often and the second I play best, is Darkstalkers, and, surprise surprise, Tekken.

2. There is not just one meaning of the word "spite." You made this for the sole purpose to aggravate SF fans, and you know it.

3. You mean the argument we had which basically consisted of me saying why it is not KKSZ, and you saying it is. It isn't, it was only alike in motion, the aura was different, there was no lightning like there was for KKSZ, the island was not shown to split, and he only INVENTED the move in SF3. And when the hell did I not answer that question? In that Terry vs. Kratos thread or whichever it was I responded and you never did.

4. ...Who the hell is Klantis? Pointing out Ryu wasn't lifting boulders? Wtf yes, he was...Hugo and Ryu's fight was never confirmed. Know what else? And noncanon fighting game endings for characters still show canon abilities unless directly contradicted by a similar feat, which to my knowledge Bison's has not. And being pegged by 13 girls, all of which are superhumans made by Bison himself. And you wanna know bias? You CONSTANTLY wank thaty vague, contextless, piece of shit hyperbole bullcrap that states Jinpachi was a "threat to existence", oh whoopdy-fvcking doo, that is not a friggin feat, Jinpachi's only feat is lifting a boulder. Hell, you even tried using gameplay as feats for him.

Me grow up? Oh please, you don't see me making bullshit threads like "Jedah Dohma vs. Jin Kazama" or some other random spite thread just because I dislike the character.

You wouldn't like it if I made a Jin vs. Tekken Force thread now would you?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Phuck a Shin Shoryuken

ditto.

quote:
He has a Metsu ShoRyuken.

that's a darkhadou shoryuken. don't count.

quote:
1. My age? And exactly how old am I lol?

you sound like you're in your 20's which is old enough. heck, as long as you're not 10 or shinremy, you're just embarrassing yourself which is the point. and i remember you commenting on being in your 20's some time back big grin

quote:
you sure are one to talk. I can easily give SF characters the loss when they deserve it. Hell...SF isn't my favorite fighting game series, nor is it the series I play best at. The two fighting game series I have played most often and the second I play best, is Darkstalkers, and, surprise surprise, Tekken.

never said you don't. though your knowledge on SF is jumbled up at times and you seem to confuse stuff. the series i've followed the most closely and for the longest in my life is SF. i began playing it back when sf2 first came out and have played every, single, sf related game that has come out, every magazine that had news on it, got every flier, and read every faq. which is why SF disappoints me now cuz it hasnt' evolved. at all (baring SF3)

quote:
2. There is not just one meaning of the word "spite." You made this for the sole purpose to aggravate SF fans, and you know it.

i was curious. stop trying to psychoanalyze people without picking up psy101. and if you notice, i actually gave ryu more chance.

quote:
3. You mean the argument we had which basically consisted of me saying why it is not KKSZ, and you saying it is.

the one where i posted 4 pics from each ending and from the in-game sprite and asked you "whose your daddy?" big grin

quote:
4. ...Who the hell is Klantis?

the guy who did the KoF(mis)Faq.

quote:
Pointing out Ryu wasn't lifting boulders? Wtf yes, he was.

boulder. not boulders. if you want i'll prove it. WITH the ending pics. rock is one thing, boulder is another.

quote:
Hugo and Ryu's fight was never confirmed. Know what else? And noncanon fighting game endings for characters still show canon abilities unless directly contradicted by a similar feat, which to my knowledge Bison's has not.

noncanon endings are noncanon. fact.

quote:
And being pegged by 13 girls, all of which are superhumans made by Bison himself.

they were his clones but they didn't possess psychopowers as far as i know. and even if they did, it was only a percentage of it. and it still doesn't answer why he ran away from them despite not only having more than them but also hving the world supply him with infinite power.

quote:
And you wanna know bias? You CONSTANTLY wank thaty vague, contextless, piece of shit hyperbole bullcrap that states Jinpachi was a "threat to existence", oh whoopdy-fvcking doo, that is not a friggin feat, Jinpachi's only feat is lifting a boulder. Hell, you even tried using gameplay as feats for him.

he teleports and rejuvenates. it is part of what he can do. or are you gonna deny that bison can't teleport? or that gill can't? when did bison actually canonically teleport in his own ending? when did gill resurrect in an ending?
as to threat to existence, i use it because:
-it explicity states that he can
-several fighters are directly involved in the story from stopping him from doing so. hence, he CAN.

quote:
Me grow up? Oh please, you don't see me making bullshit threads like "Jedah Dohma vs. Jin Kazama" or some other random spite thread just because I dislike the character.

what!!? i never made that thread.

quote:
You wouldn't like it if I made a Jin vs. Tekken Force thread now would you?

don't give a shite. that's why i'm so cool. ever counted the times i made fun of terry bogard myself? you chums need to stop taking Sf so seriously its a f00kin videogame cool

~Sadp
P.S. ryu is gay laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:26 PM
NemeBro

you sound like you're in your 20's which is old enough. heck, as long as you're not 10 or shinremy, you're just embarrassing yourself which is the point. and i remember you commenting on being in your 20's some time back big grin

never said you don't. though your knowledge on SF is jumbled up at times and you seem to confuse stuff. the series i've followed the most closely and for the longest in my life is SF. i began playing it back when sf2 first came out and have played every, single, sf related game that has come out, every magazine that had news on it, got every flier, and read every faq. which is why SF disappoints me now cuz it hasnt' evolved. at all (baring SF3)

i was curious. stop trying to psychoanalyze people without picking up psy101. and if you notice, i actually gave ryu more chance.

the one where i posted 4 pics from each ending and from the in-game sprite and asked you "whose your daddy?" big grin

the guy who did the KoF(mis)Faq.

boulder. not boulders. if you want i'll prove it. WITH the ending pics. rock is one thing, boulder is another.

noncanon endings are noncanon. fact.

they were his clones but they didn't possess psychopowers as far as i know. and even if they did, it was only a percentage of it. and it still doesn't answer why he ran away from them despite not only having more than them but also hving the world supply him with infinite power.

he teleports and rejuvenates. it is part of what he can do. or are you gonna deny that bison can't teleport? or that gill can't? when did bison actually canonically teleport in his own ending? when did gill resurrect in an ending?
as to threat to existence, i use it because:
-it explicity states that he can
-several fighters are directly involved in the story from stopping him from doing so. hence, he CAN.

what!!? i never made that thread.

don't give a shite. that's why i'm so cool. ever counted the times i made fun of terry bogard myself? you chums need to stop taking Sf so seriously its a f00kin videogame cool

~Sadp
P.S. ryu is gay laughing out loud
1. Actually, I'm 17. But thanks for sayin I come off as in my 20s. smile

2. I admit I am not the most knowledgable, but that is because there are only a few characters I could really give a shit about, Gouki, Ryu, and to a lesser extent Bison.

3. Sure you were.

4. ...I replied to that...I think...

5. Is he sexy?

6. Do so please. And Oro was lifting a boulder as well, and was on top of Ryu's boulder.

7. Never stopped you and the Tekken brigade from using them...

8. They could not manifest the Psycho Power in the ways Bison could, but it granted them all superhuman strength, speed, and durability. And...His Drives were being destroyed around this time were they not?

9. I was mostly talking about the invincibility frames and whatnot.

Threat to "existence" is vague. It is quite likely over time, no one in Tekken has even shown the power to bust a large city, let alone the world. Sure, Jinpachi could kill all the weak humans and shit...But how hard would that be for Jinpachi, Devil, Devil Jin, Gouki, Bison, or Gill? It is not that great a feat.

10. No, but if I would, you would b!tch about it.

11. SF is not a videogame. It is a way of life. I am going to start up an anime cosplaying MMA competition and dress up as Ryu and pwn the noobs, cause I'm 1337 to the haxx.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence
He has a Metsu ShoRyuken. Phuck a Shin Shoryuken laughing

1. Hugo is a lot weaker during this time

2. Ryu has less control over the Dark Hadou at this time as well. When he feels he must win at all costs he will kill Hugo and I serioulsy doubt Hugo will have the power to push Ryu that far, Hugo and the likes are fodder around this time.

1. Ryu is a lot weaker too.

2. metsu shoryuken is not as strong as shinshoryuken. if Hugo got metsu shoryuken, he'll wake up again just like he did in SF3.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:40 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1. Actually, I'm 17. But thanks for sayin I come off as in my 20s.

no wonder you don't listen big grin

quote:
2. I admit I am not the most knowledgable, but that is because there are only a few characters I could really give a shit about, Gouki, Ryu, and to a lesser extent Bison.

fair enough.

quote:
3. Sure you were.

look at the topic. look at the topic. its actually giving you something to think about. or is that just the thought of ryu losing makes your buttcheeks cletch up so tight i could shove 10 coal pieces there and you'd just pop out a diamond? smile

quote:
4. ...I replied to that...I think...

nope.

quote:
5. Is he sexy?

don't know...but he's probably good at giving handjobs and sucking cocks cuz he does more dickeating than terry can handle in a life time.

quote:
6. Do so please. And Oro was lifting a boulder as well, and was on top of Ryu's boulder.

oro was lifting a ROCK. ryu was lifting a boulder.

quote:
7. Never stopped you and the Tekken brigade from using them.

whose the tekken brigade? and what noncanon ending. if that was the case i'd tell you feng wei can put up a fight against gouki cuz he could shatter a mountain in a single blow.

quote:
8. They could not manifest the Psycho Power in the ways Bison could, but it granted them all superhuman strength, speed, and durability. And...His Drives were being destroyed around this time were they not?

no. his drives got destroyed during his fight with charlie, guile and chunli. that is why he blew up then and not earlier or later. dah.

quote:
9. I was mostly talking about the invincibility frames and whatnot.

oh. well, i clarified it if you'd actually bothered reading. i clearly said i didn't know how to put it.

quote:
Threat to "existence" is vague. It is quite likely over time, no one in Tekken has even shown the power to bust a large city, let alone the world. Sure, Jinpachi could kill all the weak humans and shit...But how hard would that be for Jinpachi, Devil, Devil Jin, Gouki, Bison, or Gill? It is not that great a feat.

we know that he could and he was explicity said to be able to do so. Devi Jin absorbs a little bit of his power and f0cks up rocky terrain by just flapping his wings. it WAS jinpachi's power that he absorbed didn't he? there you go.

quote:
10. No, but if I would, you would b!tch about it.

not really. there was a clear spite thread regarding pyron and the devils and i was the first person to post (much to your dismay as i recall). i said it was a clear shitstomp in pyron's favor.

quote:
11. SF is not a videogame. It is a way of life. I am going to start up an anime cosplaying MMA competition and dress up as Ryu and pwn the noobs, cause I'm 1337 to the haxx.

..................that is exactly what your problem is, junior cool

~Sado

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:50 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is a BOULDER

Attachment: sf3-3oro-4.png
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:16 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is a ROCK

Attachment: sf3-3oro-1.png
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:16 AM
NemeBro

...I'm actually very glad you posted that, cause goin by that, Ryu's boulder was far more than 10 tons.

I'll get to the rest of your post later, it's like 6 in the morning here.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:19 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

from now on you'll can call me Randle Patrick McMurphy cuz i'm single handedly pwning the Sf Fanboy "Combine"

~The One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoo's-Nest Sado-sama

Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ryu's boulder was far more than 10 tons.

2 tons tops erm

nice copout btw. shame.

NemeBro

I have to leave in like two minutes and it is indeed 6 in the morning here. I'm sorry, but I can't afford to miss a day of school to reply to random forum goer #3's post.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:22 AM