6. K. I see that now. Oro was lifting a maybe 500 pound large rock, maybe a little less.
7. You, Gears, insert random childish idiotic form goer. Like how the SF brigade consisted of DSZ, Remo, and an inserted random childish idiotic forum goer. You all argued so much yet were so alike. I distinctly remember that Hwoarang's Tekken 5 ending of when he TK smashes the bike, and don't play the BS Devil's Within thing, as you all(or at least Gears) were referencing it before Devil Within was even out.
8. They were there to kill his drives, which would kill Bison...Why would he waste time fighting 13 low-tiers(also, I could of sworn Cammy was at least mid-tier)?
9. ...How could you possibly clarify gameplay based invincibility frames?
10. Do we know how? Or over what period of time? And he was stated to be able to do so by FALLIBLE characters. And...That is noncanon. Gee, I thought we could not use noncanon endings for anything Sado?
11. No, it did not bother me that you posted, it is just that I loled that you didn't post when in fact you had, making me look ignorant.
bison THOUGHT they were after his drives which is why he confronted them (and got pegged for his troubles)
it seems that it WAS canon considering that it was Jin who won it, and jin was in his Devil form as we see in the intro. both endings are equally likely. on top of that, the ending states that jin was only going dj BECAUSE of jinpachi so them colliding is obvious. we know jin fought jinpachi cuz he won the damn thing, and we know that jin was having problem being himself (that is, he kept turning devil), on top of that we KNOW that he turned devil jin after hwoarang beat him during the tournament, and since he went out of control and became dj, then we know that it was dj who faced jinpachi. which is why i said both endings are equally likely. in fact, i think jin's ending is two part:
-part one, him absorbing jinpachi
-part two, his regular jin ending (which would also explain why he's become evil)
still need a dictionary?
no, it was stated to be "tank sized" which it aint. stupid capcom.
Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 25th, 2008 at 07:56 AM
1. ...The link I posted...Pictures of ten ton boulders are pretty hard to find. Lemme put it this way. The average sized car is about a ton. Said car is about as big as Ryu's boulder, actually, a little less. Now, cars are also largly hollow, unlike Ryu's boulder, in terms of mass, Ryu's boulder is in fact much greater than a car. Therefore, it is definately more than two tons.
2. Not really, no. Ryu's boulder was arguably shorter, but it was like 4-5 times wider.
3. I got your ass.
4. By 13 metahumans...Pretty much all SF characters are metahumans in some way.
5. Only the Devil Jin we see in Tekken 6 is much different in appearance than the one who absorbed Jinpachi. Fail.
6. 17 and bisexual actually.
7. ...Well if it was stated to be...
Also was your pic of Ryu and Oro together, like...The actual official pic, or did YOU piece it together?
If it's the same Ryu he will do the same thing to Hugo altho I don't think Hugo will get him to that point. If you google 10 ton boulders you'll see 300 and 400 ton boulders that really aint extremly larger than the 1 Ryu was liftin'. I suppose rock is pretty dence
__________________ "Step back loser! Make way for the winner!" -Anakaris-
Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 25th, 2008 at 06:47 PM