KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

and merging the pics together gives......
so not 10 tons. not by a long shot.
heck, its not even "tank sized" like it stated to be. its still big though. props for ryu strength.

Attachment: ryuoro.jpg
This has been downloaded 264 time(s).

Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:27 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the glowing aura

Attachment: sfa2ryu2.gif
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the effect
no lighting because its not animated but a sequence of pics.

Attachment: sfa2ryu6.gif
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

not a "splitting move" since the cracks go in several directions.
[psst, no lighting OR glowing aura but its KKRZ alright laughing out loud ]

Attachment: sf3-2akuma-7.png
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:53 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no aura, no ki, no lightning laughing out loud

Attachment: sf3-2akuma-5.png
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:56 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

if I estimate the boulder, it's about 1-2 tons.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:59 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which game are those pictures from ?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:09 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

SF III third strike and SF III second impact

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:19 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
if I estimate the boulder, it's about 1-2 tons.

exactly. i'd say 2 tons only when i feel like being generous to the fanboys laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:52 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
that's a darkhadou shoryuken. don't count.
So SFI Ryu did it to Sagat but he wont do it to Hugo? Why?
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Ryu is a lot weaker too.
But at this time Ryu is still a serious fighter. Hugo is just a REALLY BIG punk

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 24th, 2008 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:37 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So SFI Ryu did it to Sagat but he wont do it to Hugo? Why?

he went darkhadou on sagat. that's the difference.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 10:29 PM
NemeBro

This, is a 10 ton boulder.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...m%3D1%26hl%3Den

Ryu's boulder was larger.

Ryu lifted more than 10 tons.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 10:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

no wonder you don't listen big grin

fair enough.

look at the topic. look at the topic. its actually giving you something to think about. or is that just the thought of ryu losing makes your buttcheeks cletch up so tight i could shove 10 coal pieces there and you'd just pop out a diamond? smile

nope.

don't know...but he's probably good at giving handjobs and sucking cocks cuz he does more dickeating than terry can handle in a life time.

oro was lifting a ROCK. ryu was lifting a boulder.

whose the tekken brigade? and what noncanon ending. if that was the case i'd tell you feng wei can put up a fight against gouki cuz he could shatter a mountain in a single blow.

no. his drives got destroyed during his fight with charlie, guile and chunli. that is why he blew up then and not earlier or later. dah.

oh. well, i clarified it if you'd actually bothered reading. i clearly said i didn't know how to put it.

we know that he could and he was explicity said to be able to do so. Devi Jin absorbs a little bit of his power and f0cks up rocky terrain by just flapping his wings. it WAS jinpachi's power that he absorbed didn't he? there you go.

not really. there was a clear spite thread regarding pyron and the devils and i was the first person to post (much to your dismay as i recall). i said it was a clear shitstomp in pyron's favor.

..................that is exactly what your problem is, junior cool

~Sado
1. Cause I'm sexier than you?

2. Yay.

3. Nah. I believe you. I really do. smile

4. Link?

5. Terry eats dicks?

6. K. I see that now. Oro was lifting a maybe 500 pound large rock, maybe a little less.

7. You, Gears, insert random childish idiotic form goer. Like how the SF brigade consisted of DSZ, Remo, and an inserted random childish idiotic forum goer. You all argued so much yet were so alike. I distinctly remember that Hwoarang's Tekken 5 ending of when he TK smashes the bike, and don't play the BS Devil's Within thing, as you all(or at least Gears) were referencing it before Devil Within was even out.

8. They were there to kill his drives, which would kill Bison...Why would he waste time fighting 13 low-tiers(also, I could of sworn Cammy was at least mid-tier)?

9. ...How could you possibly clarify gameplay based invincibility frames?

10. Do we know how? Or over what period of time? And he was stated to be able to do so by FALLIBLE characters. And...That is noncanon. Gee, I thought we could not use noncanon endings for anything Sado? smile

11. No, it did not bother me that you posted, it is just that I loled that you didn't post when in fact you had, making me look ignorant.

12. Being 1337 to the haxx?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 11:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

and merging the pics together gives......
so not 10 tons. not by a long shot.
heck, its not even "tank sized" like it stated to be. its still big though. props for ryu strength.
It was stated to be as heavy as a tank?

...And is Oro making the large rock levitate? no expression

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 11:01 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

is there any proof of that?

quote:
Ryu's boulder was larger.

arguable.

quote:
5. Terry eats dicks?

...........got me there laughing out loud

quote:
8. They were there to kill his drives, which would kill Bison...Why would he waste time fighting 13 low-tiers(also, I could of sworn Cammy was at least mid-tier)?

bison THOUGHT they were after his drives which is why he confronted them (and got pegged for his troubles)

quote:
10. Do we know how? Or over what period of time? And he was stated to be able to do so by FALLIBLE characters. And...That is noncanon. Gee, I thought we could not use noncanon endings for anything Sado?

it seems that it WAS canon considering that it was Jin who won it, and jin was in his Devil form as we see in the intro. both endings are equally likely. on top of that, the ending states that jin was only going dj BECAUSE of jinpachi so them colliding is obvious. we know jin fought jinpachi cuz he won the damn thing, and we know that jin was having problem being himself (that is, he kept turning devil), on top of that we KNOW that he turned devil jin after hwoarang beat him during the tournament, and since he went out of control and became dj, then we know that it was dj who faced jinpachi. which is why i said both endings are equally likely. in fact, i think jin's ending is two part:
-part one, him absorbing jinpachi
-part two, his regular jin ending (which would also explain why he's become evil)

still need a dictionary? laughing out loud
quote:
12. Being 13 and homo?

exactly cool

quote:
It was stated to be as heavy as a tank?

no, it was stated to be "tank sized" which it aint. stupid capcom.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 25th, 2008 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:52 AM
NemeBro

is there any proof of that?

arguable.

...........got me there laughing out loud

bison THOUGHT they were after his drives which is why he confronted them (and got pegged for his troubles)

it seems that it WAS canon considering that it was Jin who won it, and jin was in his Devil form as we see in the intro. both endings are equally likely. on top of that, the ending states that jin was only going dj BECAUSE of jinpachi so them colliding is obvious. we know jin fought jinpachi cuz he won the damn thing, and we know that jin was having problem being himself (that is, he kept turning devil), on top of that we KNOW that he turned devil jin after hwoarang beat him during the tournament, and since he went out of control and became dj, then we know that it was dj who faced jinpachi. which is why i said both endings are equally likely. in fact, i think jin's ending is two part:
-part one, him absorbing jinpachi
-part two, his regular jin ending (which would also explain why he's become evil)

still need a dictionary? laughing out loud

exactly cool

no, it was stated to be "tank sized" which it aint. stupid capcom.

~Sado
1. ...The link I posted...Pictures of ten ton boulders are pretty hard to find. Lemme put it this way. The average sized car is about a ton. Said car is about as big as Ryu's boulder, actually, a little less. Now, cars are also largly hollow, unlike Ryu's boulder, in terms of mass, Ryu's boulder is in fact much greater than a car. Therefore, it is definately more than two tons.

2. Not really, no. Ryu's boulder was arguably shorter, but it was like 4-5 times wider.

3. I got your ass.

4. By 13 metahumans...Pretty much all SF characters are metahumans in some way.

5. Only the Devil Jin we see in Tekken 6 is much different in appearance than the one who absorbed Jinpachi. Fail.

6. 17 and bisexual actually.

7. ...Well if it was stated to be...

Also was your pic of Ryu and Oro together, like...The actual official pic, or did YOU piece it together?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:31 PM
No End N Site

he went darkhadou on sagat. that's the difference.
If it's the same Ryu he will do the same thing to Hugo altho I don't think Hugo will get him to that point.
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. ...The link I posted...Pictures of ten ton boulders are pretty hard to find. Lemme put it this way. The average sized car is about a ton. Said car is about as big as Ryu's boulder, actually, a little less. Now, cars are also largly hollow, unlike Ryu's boulder, in terms of mass, Ryu's boulder is in fact much greater than a car. Therefore, it is definately more than two tons.
If you google 10 ton boulders you'll see 300 and 400 ton boulders that really aint extremly larger than the 1 Ryu was liftin'. I suppose rock is pretty dence

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 25th, 2008 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:36 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
A 400 million year old rock emerges from Vanderbilt Avenue in Fort Greene one week before Halloween. What can a 10 ton, 7 foot tall piece of rock dress up as for some trick or treat action?

LINK-http://razorapple.com/2006/10

Here is a 10 ton boulder, Ryu's boulder was even bigger than this one.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:55 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

different rocks have different weight bub. dah. first find out what rock type this is and whether its the same one as ryu. and just so that you all......its not the same rock type.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:47 PM
NemeBro

I know.

I would go figure it out, but am kinda lazy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:45 AM