KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Man of Violence
9 times out of 10 the rocks in the wild are heavier. Rocks are formed through the gradual accumulation of sediment: for example, weather, sand on a beach or mud on a river bed. As the sediment is buried it is compacted as more and more material is deposited on top. Eventually the sediment will become so dense that it is essentially rock. This process is known as lithification.

In the wild sediments can collect for billions of years at a high rate with no interference, billions of years of formation and collection. In human enviroments due to polution "Human interference in the lithification process" will slow or hault the process, making the rock smaller or less dense. Simple logic.

I hope you realize that doesn't change his point about the feat itself. Hint: there's no real evidence that the boulder was "ZOMG SO HE@VY!!!!1"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 07:48 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
9 times out of 10 the rocks in the wild are heavier.

no dice, "remulus" laughing out loud

quote:
Aint that the pot callin' the kettle black

this would mean something if i cared having anyone bashing my favorite character laughing

quote:
I hope you realize that doesn't change his point about the feat itself. Hint: there's no real evidence that the boulder was "ZOMG SO HE@VY!!!!1"

ditto.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:38 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by 4RX
There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass. laughing out loud

Sedimentary rock is heavy, that is a sedimentary rock. LOL

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:05 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sado22
no dice, "remulus" laughing out loud
You took one thing I said and tried to distort my point. "There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass".

"no dice, "Fumma" laughing out loud "

this would mean something if i cared having anyone bashing my favorite character laughing
But I know you do laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Excuses like what?

Like MOV said, wilderness rocks are typically heavier, and the rock Ryu lifted was much bigger than that from the park. Which was 10 tons.
Hataz will always argue, even when there is nothin to argue about

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:10 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You took one thing I said and tried to distort my point. "There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass".

proof that its sedimentary rock?
proof that it has to be 10 tons?

THAT is our point, remulus.

~Sado
P.S. why two accounts btw? confused

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:17 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

proof that its sedimentary rock?
proof that it has to be 10 tons?

God dammit Sado, don't tell me I'm gonna have to take you to Geology class. laughing out loud

There are 3 types of rock, igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary.

These are igneous rocks
(please log in to view the image)
Don't look like the kind Ryu was liftin, plus they form near volcanos or old volcanos, Ryu wasn't by a damn volcano.

Theses are metamorphic rocks
They have lines in them cuz they are a combination of different types of rock formin' together over the years and these are the most dense/ heaviest rocks.

These are Sedimentary rocks

Regular old rocks.

Now let's cut all the bull shit and just be honest, look at "Ryu's Rock" and you can tell that it was a regular old rock.

You show me a rock that big and has a weight in tons in the single digits. Hell, 10 tons is the least the rock could be.

~Sado
P.S. why two accounts btw? confused
??? I don't get it...I had an old one if that's what you mean, but I forgot the password and was never able to activate it. I think my name was G-zus. Why do you have 2 accounts, eh?

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:39 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

such a detail... laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:51 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Frisky Dingo is Remo Sado, not MOV.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 04:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Frisky Dingo is Remo Sado, not MOV.

well, he sounds like remulus.
and who the f00k is Frisky Gringo? confused

@MoV. the rock that looks like the one ryu was carrying seemed like it could be either of them. tell me something, what kind of rocks form beneath the seas etc that then become mountain terrains because the water dries?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 06:58 AM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Man of Violence
There is no sedimentary rock on earth that is that size and weighs less than 10 tons, that's my point dumbass. laughing out loud

Sedimentary rock is heavy, that is a sedimentary rock. LOL

So wait...you're calling me a dumbass even though all I made clear was his point that the rock didn't have a specific weight? That's it's wanked and overrated by fanbois the likes of yourself?

How hypocritical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why is it that you and Frisky attack others and use the same insults?

Last edited by 4RX on Nov 1st, 2008 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:17 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

l0l..pressed quote insted of edit..stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:18 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

they even do the triple smiley laugh thing and speak like eachother too. maybe remulus fanboy soul possess other people like Bison's eek!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:30 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:19 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

OMG... laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:34 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Street Fighter
Fighting Street (Also known as "City Hit-Man Challenge")
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Plus
Street Fighter II Plus+Plus
Street Fighter II Turbo
Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting
Street Fighter II Hyper Turbo Fighting
Street Fighter II Really Really Fast and We Mean it This Time
Street Fighter II Lightspeed: We Lied
Street Fighter II Beyond Lightspeed Dash Plus+Plus
Street Fighter II Electric Boogaloo (AKA SF2 in the 70s)
Street Fighter 2010 (AKA Ken in Space, Ken's Greatest Adventure, Ken in Odyssey 2)
Street Fighter II Still Not III
Street Fighter II Still Not III Turbo
Street Fighter II: The Revenge ("This time, it's personal!")
Street Fighter II 2
Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Sheng Wrong Edition
Great Blazing Hyper Mega Ultra Super Maxi Extreme Street Fighter II Gold Part 3½ Ex Plus Special Omega-Alpha Impact Dash Legend 3000 Turbo X: The Brand New Extra Deadly Grand Power Championship Tournament Battle Lightning Edition! Featuring Mr. Dream
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Gold, Silver, Bronze, & Platinum)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper (AKA What Really Happened)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Lower
Street Fighter Beta: The Early Development
Street Fighter Gamma (Special Hulk Edition)
Street Fighter II the Movie: The Game
Street Fighter II the Movie: The Game (now with more accurate character representation)
Street Fighter Kidz
Street Fighter Kidz Turbo
Sesame Street Fighter (Known as "Ryu's day off" in Portugal)
Street Fighter III (AKA The Replacements)
Street Fighter III Giant Attack (AKA Sloppy Seconds)
Street Fighter III Third Strike (AKA when Rap meets Jap)
Street Fighter III Fourth Parry
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter Dan: The World Taunter
Can't think of any more street fighter games
Street Fighter II Advance
Street Fighter II HD Remix
Street Fighter II Low-Def Bum Edition
street fighter ii lowercase
STREET FIGHTER II ALL-CAPS
Art of Fighting
Compilation Versions Include:

Street Fighter Collection
Street Fighter Collected Collection
Street Fighter Collected Collection: The Collectors Edition
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Fighter Anniversary Edition
Street Fighter Anniversary of the Anniversary Edition
Street Fighter: The Bonus Rounds
Street Fighter: The Bonus Rounds Turbo
Street Fighter: The Bonus Rounds Turbo Remix (this time the car is PURPLE!)
Street Fighter: The Bonus Rounds Turbo RE-Remix (features a new drum machine)
Return of the Jedi

what i've been saying since i came here! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:29 PM
No End N Site

well, he sounds like remulus.
and who the f00k is Frisky Gringo? confused
And you sound like Wandering Lame and you know not only did he call anyone who backed Capcom a Remo or Remy sock but it turns out he had 3 socks and they all got banned...you tread a very dangerous path, Sado or Gears or Fumma or who ever the hell you wanna be today. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

@MoV. the rock that looks like the one ryu was carrying seemed like it could be either of them. tell me something, what kind of rocks form beneath the seas etc that then become mountain terrains because the water dries?
It depends on how the rock was made.
Originally posted by 4RX
So wait...you're calling me a dumbass even though I didn't make a clear point that the rock didn't have a specific weight? That's it's wanked and overrated by fanbois the likes of yourself? And I never provide any evidendce and I just hop on what ever Sado/Fuuma says.
Yup

Originally posted by 4RX
And why is it that you and Frisky attack others and use the same insults?
Like you and Sado. laughing Also, when was the last time Frisky/Remo even participated in a debate or insulted any one?

That's why I call you a dumbass.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 04:58 PM
No End N Site

they even do the triple smiley laugh thing and speak like eachother too. maybe remulus fanboy soul possess other people like Bison's eek!
Who doesn't do the triple smiley thing? And we speak similar cuz we both come from the West Side of Chicago. Read up about it smart guy, I actually know Remo.

I don't even want to get started on the similarities between you and and Gears and Fumma. Me and Remo may talk the same but you share the same stupid and backwards logic which I find rare in today's world, you NEVER disagree about anything and all believe the same things for the same reasons.

The point of a sock is to have it back you up to make it seem like you have a friend. I can't remember when the last time Remo and I tag team debated some one like yur doin now. When Remo comes he has no opinion on the debates and mainly politics wit what he calls the "Vets" or tell erbody how he kicked my ass at the arcade. I've called this guy a loser, a geek, a nerd, a lame, a DBZ fanboi, a SF fanboi and my new name for him, The "Semi Capcom Employee". You dont make socks to argue wit'im on the net, you make'im to argue for you, kinda like what's goin on wit you now.

Now, this debate has gone completely off topic about rocks and socks and I notice you simply wait for some one to try prove somthin' then you try to tear it down. You rarely try to provide evidence for why you think yur character wins (somthin' you and Fumma do alot, hmmmmm...). You say Hugo will win yet you argue about Ryu's feats. You TOTALLY PHAIL at provin' why Hugo wins or anyone for that matter. You say yur part of the SF Klux Klan and like the clan no matter how much you prove that Black people are great they will never except it even if it's been proven over and over the same wit you and SF/Capcom. This is why I can no longer take anything you say seriously.

Barack Obama may soon be president, I don't have time for this any more...

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:47 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's official. The only thing you do not fail in is fanboyishly attacking people who don't agree with you (or say that you're wrong, like you are most of the time), and accuse others. It's sad.

And for the record, you've proven nothing here other than you're as much of a sad debater as Remulous and shin_remy were, regardless if you're one of them or not.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:25 PM
NemeBro

MOV, is Remo hot?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Man of Violence, quit with the flaming and such, thank you.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 11:23 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote