KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And you sound like Wandering Lame and you know not only did he call anyone who backed Capcom a Remo or Remy sock but it turns out he had 3 socks and they all got banned...you tread a very dangerous path, Sado or Gears or Fumma or who ever the hell you wanna be today.

laughing out loud i've been here for about 2 years already. shingears came in later. and why you being so defensive? if you aint remu then say so. you sound like him, is all, as in the way you talk not what you say.
you need to chill, yo stick out tongue

quote:
Like you and Sado

i don't flame. i'm a good boy smile

quote:
Who doesn't do the triple smiley thing? And we speak similar cuz we both come from the West Side of Chicago. Read up about it smart guy, I actually know Remo.

so i'm magically supposed to know this even though i've never been to US and don't want to or cared to confused. okayyy...

quote:
You say yur part of the SF Klux Klan and like the clan no matter how much you prove that Black people are great they will never except it even if it's been proven over and over the same wit you and SF/Capcom. This is why I can no longer take anything you say seriously.

funny, i recall saying that the SFfanboys are the SF Klux Klan laughing

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 4th, 2008 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:17 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing out loud i've been here for about 2 years already. shingears came in later. and why you being so defensive? if you aint remu then say so. you sound like him, is all, as in the way you talk not what you say.
you need to chill, yo stick out tongue
I'm always chill. I told you that I wasn't Remo and yet you still called me Remo. So when I come at you all ill and shit, you know why. When I'm tryin to make serious points and then you reply and keep callin' me some one I aint...I find it disrespectful.

:i don't flame. i'm a good boy smile
That's bull shit on a sticklaughing

:so i'm magically supposed to know this even though i've never been to US and don't want to or cared to confused. okayyy...
And that's why you don't make smart ass comments wit out knowin' the facts. I posted many a time that Remo and I live in the same area.

:funny, i recall saying that the SFfanboys are the SF Klux Klan laughing

~Sado
Oh well, my point still stands.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 6th, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 12:30 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Man of Violence

Like you and Sado. laughing Also, when was the last time Frisky/Remo even participated in a debate or insulted any one?

He hasn't debated in a while, so there is no way this new poster could have heard of him. . .What a moron this sock of you know who is. Seriously, he even goes as far as to sock just to bash people.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 6th, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

who are you talking about emperor? confused

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:39 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

someone. laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:47 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Classic NES
He hasn't debated in a while, so there is no way this new poster could have heard of him. . .What a moron this sock of you know who is. Seriously, he even goes as far as to sock just to bash people.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

BRILLIANT, I was thinkin' the same thing, yo.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:37 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you guys talking about Wandering Flame or Remulus? confused

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:00 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The obvious sock, Gears. I've talked to Remo on another site about certain things and I still don't get why peeps keep talking about him when he doesn't even debate anymore. He hasn't debated for a while, same with Shin Remy.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 06:31 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

It's probably because Sado here finds them memorable, and uses their examples to lable others who support Capcom fighters...

Meh, it doesn't really matter much.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 01:39 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

heh, i only did that with Shinremy and remulus.
and i've stopped calling you a fanboy so shut it, foo! mad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 06:04 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh my God! The boulder Ryu was lifting does not have a labelled weight, what a tragedy!

Surely there must be a number scrawled in white chalk on the thing somewhere......*digs out Photoshop to zoom in*....could this be a '5'?

Seriously though, that was quite stupid earlier.

Heavy boulder is heavy.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 06:15 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

They don't even post here anymore and Remo doesn't debate like that much.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 10:01 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
They don't even post here anymore and Remo doesn't debate like that much.

former is proof that we're blessed. I didn't really have anything against remulus. the guy was fun to crack jokes with and was often the only guy who got it too (brainchild's the same but he's gone slow in his old age) big grin

quote:
Oh my God! The boulder Ryu was lifting does not have a labelled weight, what a tragedy!
Surely there must be a number scrawled in white chalk on the thing somewhere......*digs out Photoshop to zoom in*....could this be a '5'?

well, no one denied that it was heavy. and i repeatedly said that it was some impressive shite there. i was asking the boys to prove that it was 10 tons because they were saying 10 tens like it was a fact. and it wasn't. that's the point. that's the stupidity of it.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 12:25 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It's fine when people are joking around, but whenever I see his name mentioned "fanboy" accusations keep flying up.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:07 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Unless they want to somehow prove that the rock he's lifting over his head somehow weighs more than four commercial cars stacked on top of each other - (I know that my friend's former FireBird weighed in at about 1.5 tons) - then they're just bullshitting.

Do your research fellas....a sedimentary rock weigh more than metal, give me a break. I always hate when people make bogus crap up and know that it's lying.

Ryu-fanboy hype aside, yes it is a very impressive feat indeed.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Unless they want to somehow prove that the rock he's lifting over his head somehow weighs more than four commercial cars stacked on top of each other - (I know that my friend's former FireBird weighed in at about 1.5 tons) - then they're just bullshitting.
Do your research fellas....a sedimentary rock weigh more than metal, give me a break. I always hate when people make bogus crap up and know that it's lying.
Ryu-fanboy hype aside, yes it is a very impressive feat indeed.

pretty much exactly what i feel. heck, even if ryu lifted something HALF the size of what he was lifting i'd still give him props and put it down in the list of feats almost no other hero from fighting games can do. that said, the feat doesnt' need extra hype because it only makes it stupid.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 09:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 10th, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:59 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:47 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

and i've stopped calling you a fanboy so shut it, foo! mad

Chillax man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 02:15 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Darkstorm, when are you gonna post again back at base?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 02:22 PM