KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mukai vs M.Bison

Which boss wins ?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

going by feats, Bison. Mukai has some badass moves but he hasn't done squat. though the fact that it took Kyo and Iori and Kagura TOGETHER to stop should say something.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:34 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
though the fact that it took Kyo and Iori and Kagura TOGETHER to stop should say something.

~Sado

So they're the official group that actually beat Mukai?

seemed like whatever team you went with beat Mukai going by all the endings.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah because kyo's team was the champion team. Same case in KoFXI. that's why kyo's the shite cuz he won KoF moretimes than anyone:

Kyo (SIX TIMES! kof94, kof95, kof96, kof97, kof2003 and kofxi)

Iori (two times, with kyo)

k' (3 times, kof99 kof00 and kof01)

terry (2time, ff3 and ff2)

alba (2 times, kofmi1 and kofmi2)

ryo (1 time, aof1)

rock (1 time, motw)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:26 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Mukai wins. even after defeated by Kyo, Iori and Chizuru, he is unscathed. that proves how strong Mukai is.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:45 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 02:58 PM
NemeBro

Bison, he has sumthin that vaguely resembles actual feats.

Beating someone is not a feat, being beaten sure as hell is not a feat.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

being beaten but remain unscathed is a feat.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:56 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Bison has some feats and said ways to gauge his power. Mukai has no feats and was beaten by people wit no feats.

Bison wins...again. Can we start puttin SF dudes against guys wit feats and showins of strength so that these long debates will actually mean something?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:01 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave of his move while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story)
2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day)
3. able to KO a demon(not a pro wrestler) which is much stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power (KOF 97)

and I haven't use KOF zillion's and KOF kyo's feats.

sorry but Bison lose.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:06 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave of his move while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story)
That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally.

2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day)
Did the creators say that those were canon abilities and if you can prove it then that would be a decent feat, not that it will be anything to Bison, tho.

3. able to KO a demon(not a pro wrestler) which is much stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power (KOF 97)
For the last time...BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.

and I haven't use KOF zillion's and KOF kyo's feats.
And if you can show me were the creators say that the abilities shown are canon then I will not ignore you when you bring feats from these places. I like Kyo, I want him to have good feats. Er place you mentioned I have already seen. I know about KOF like I know SF...I'm thorough.

sorry but Bison lose.
That's why I think yur a fanboi. You can't say some one beats another wit out proving it. Just cuz you like the game where one guy is from doesn't mean he will win. You need feats. Not A>B>C logic from a game that basically runs on jobbing.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:19 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally.

blasting people away with shockwaves of your technique is not a feat? especially if one of the two people includes a 100kg plus dude who is a judo veteran? confused

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:53 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow gone off topic yet again.....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:33 AM
NemeBro

being beaten but remain unscathed is a feat.
That doesn't even make sense.

Unless he ran away. smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 02:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

why don't you watch KOF 2003 ending again before the real ending?

he gets up (mostly because he took a beating) and then let the champions go to test whether humans can survived this age or not.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 03:53 AM
NemeBro

...So he got up after being knocked out?

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:05 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence

1. That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally.

2. Did the creators say that those were canon abilities and if you can prove it then that would be a decent feat, not that it will be anything to Bison, tho.

3. For the last time...BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.

4. And if you can show me were the creators say that the abilities shown are canon then I will not ignore you when you bring feats from these places. I like Kyo, I want him to have good feats. Er place you mentioned I have already seen. I know about KOF like I know SF...I'm thorough.

5. That's why I think yur a fanboi. You can't say some one beats another wit out proving it. Just cuz you like the game where one guy is from doesn't mean he will win. You need feats. Not A>B>C logic from a game that basically runs on jobbing.

1. only a shockwave of his move and it's not targeted to Benimaru and Daimon. read KOF 96 Kyo's story again.

2. KOF another day is canon. and it happened before MI2 and IIRC sponsored by Falcoon himself.

3. and someday when Ryu KO Gouki you'll say it's a feat.

4. both are semi-canon and directed by SNK himself. isn't that enough for you?

5. Sado and I have told you Kyo's feat but you keep denying. if I want to, I can let myself possessed by "fanboy no hadou" too but I never till now laughing . Mukai too can turn anything into a stone and proved unscathed after took a beating by Kyo, Iori(which is as powerful as Kyo or maybe even more) and Chizuru.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:11 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...So he got up after being knocked out?

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression

Mukai is unscathed. do you understand what is unscathed?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:13 AM
NemeBro

Mukai is unscathed. do you understand what is unscathed?
You are saying he was not harmed?

This is quite clearly false, as he was KOed.

Now, he may not have been VISIBLY harmed, but he was beaten enough to be KOed.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:33 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

here :

Attachment: kof2k3spe-6.gif
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:36 AM