KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
both are KOF. what makes them different? 2D and 3D? please...
And X-Men VS Street Fighter and Street Fighter are both Street Fighter games. So does this mean that those arguin' for SF can use the SFEX games?

some nice site. but when I read it from page 1-4, I realize this is not capcom's official site. there are something such as gundams, KOF, harry potter, marvel, list goes on. you want capcom's official site? take this : http://www.capcom.com/.
since I'm tired to debate with you, I'll tell you about KOF zillion. it was sponsored by SNK themself and SNK even make a trailer video about it. it's come from SNK so it was considered as semi canon.
That's it. You are officially dead to me.

Can you not read, the link says http://www.CAPCOM-UNITY.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

Do you wanna know how you get to Capcom Unity?

1. Go to Capcom.com

2. Click Capcom US

3. Click "Community" Here you go use the link below and click "Community"...do it, click community...

http://shop.capcom.com/servlet/Cont...US&Env=BASE

4. Your there! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You can tell me about KOF Zillion all you want, untill you show me proof, I will not believe you. Do you realize how errornous your logic is? By usin' it I can say that any game made by Capcom wit SF chararcters in it is semi canon. Do you know how many outrageous feats that is?
so, the only feats for beating someone is beating with handicap?
Yes, if the one you beat is proven to be strong and you beat this proven strong foe wit a handicap then it's a GOOD feat.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sado22
in SNK, the only games that are not canon are the "dream matches" and the "specials". other than that, every thing is canon. on top of that they have 3 timelines:
AoF-FF timeline
KoF-FF timeline
kofmi timeline
laughing KOFMI is not canon to the regular KOF, if it is then prove it, that's all I ask.

in terms of height, Hugo is 7"2 and Goro is 6"8.
heavier, yes, Hugo is 220kgs while Goro is 140kgs.
as for being blown away, Goro is 140kgs, to move that away with just the shockwave of the impact of your punches is one hell of a power feat since kyo was several paces away. that's one. secondly, goro excells in a MA that is all about being grounded and having great footing. its the same reaon why when Bruce Lee first aired the 1inch punch everyone was so shocked because he sent a Judo goldmedalist backwards despite his resistence.
you understand it now?

~Sado
That is a good feat for Kyo, but it doesn't hold a candle to liftin' tons or vaporizin' cities, is all I'm sayin. And that stuff you said about Bruce Lee really contardicts what your sayin' about Kyo. You say it's an UNBELIEVBLY POWERFUL feat cuz he blew away Goro and Beni and then you compare it to Bruce who is a regular man. Yes it is a feat but not an exeptional one, that's my point.

And really, what does Kyo have to do wit this, his name is not in the title? This is like me usin' Ryu feats to back up Bison's, that's not how you debate.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:58 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
KOFMI is not canon to the regular KOF, if it is then prove it, that's all I ask.

laughing out loud
the creators themselves said its a different timeline. the characters are still the same so abilities are the same. timeline doesn't change ability.

quote:
That is a good feat for Kyo, but it doesn't hold a candle to liftin' tons or vaporizin' cities, is all I'm sayin.

fair enough *shrug*

~Sado

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:21 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

laughing out loud
the creators themselves said its a different timeline. the characters are still the same so abilities are the same. timeline doesn't change ability.
Where did they say this so that I can look, I have no prollem admittin' I'm wrong, just show me. Or tell me, is it some kind of DVD where they say it.

Wiki says this...

"The producer of the Maximum Impact series, Falcoon, stated that the Maximum Impact games are in a different canon from the original series of games"

That's all I have to go on

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 31st, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 10:13 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how Man of Violence tells someone to prove something's canonical value, when he never bothers to show UDON doesn't make anything short of canon.

Has this been a habit of yours or did you just start being a hypocrite?

Last edited by 4RX on Nov 1st, 2008 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 01:45 AM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
Wiki says this...

"The producer of the Maximum Impact series, Falcoon, stated that the Maximum Impact games are in a different canon from the original series of games"

That's all I have to go on

I know you can lie better than this. erm

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:57 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Falcoon said it was a different timeline. which is what i'm saying. timeline doesn't change abilities of a character because they are the same person, just in a different timeline. that's why Rock and Terry are contemporaries in the KoFMI but aren't in KoF-FF timeline. this aint Marvel 616 and Marvel Ultimate. this is simply different timeline.

and...did you just quote wiki at me? no expression

@Kirikaze & 4rX, no need to resort to accusations. the man aint sure, is all.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 06:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Timeline actually DOES often change the abilities of characters Sado.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 04:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 06:56 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to agree with Jaxx, actually.

Take Z characters in the Buu Saga for example. They are the same, yet look how massively more powered they are in the final saga. But, there are years separating those. If it's not that long of a time then I guess it's o-kay. If the game in discussion takes place between two canonical games for instance, then the feats, accomplishments, blah blah blah, should be ok for the most part.

^That has more to do with power levels than abilities though, but I doubt any new abilities were gained in KOFMI

Last edited by 4RX on Nov 1st, 2008 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:04 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, I think Sado means that they are in kinda an alternate universe, either that or it is a what if so and so happened scenario.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 12:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
No, I think Sado means that they are in kinda an alternate universe, either that or it is a what if so and so happened scenario.

SNK has a weird habit of coming up with some f0cked up shite. what i mean is this: the timelines don't change the characters as much as they change the time of the events in the characters' lives.

to give an example, consider: FF-AoF timeline has terry fighting geese when he was 20 in FF1, and fighting him again when he was 24 in FFRB. KoF-FF timeline simply "shifts time" so that while terry has beaten Geese once already, he hasn't beaten him yet for the final time in FFRB (notice that he's still 24 in kofxi despite it being 10+ years to the tournament's history). KoFMI timeline, again, acknowledges Terry's first defeat of Geese at the age of 20 but at the same time has also had Terry defeat Geese at the age of 24, but Rock wasn't a little kid but in his teens when it happened (unlike MOTW where rock was only 7 at the time).

so you see, the universe is still the same. its only the "time" has shifted forward or backward. i hope it explaisn it because there really isn't a simpler of way of explaning sad

~Sado

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 11:16 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by 4RX
I love how Man of Violence tells someone to prove something's canonical value, when he never bothers to show UDON doesn't make anything short of canon.

Has this been a habit of yours or did you just start being a hypocrite?
That's why I call you a dumbass. Have you clicked any of the links I've posted? Do you even have opinions on the threads or do you just post stupid ass comments about me instead of the debate at hand. I mean really, dude...you suck and hard.

Not once have you posted in a thread and said this guy wins cuz....
You post in a thread and come at who ever Sado is debatin'. That sux to the highest level of suckitude. It makes it seem like you came to KMC just to dick ride or that yur a, dare I say it....a sock

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:55 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny considering none of your links had anything to do with what I said, and you're not one to make fun of how people debate. Ever since you joined this forum, you've been getting asspwned by just by a mere few, Remulous. laughing

Just to make this clear, whenever I state a winner and not the reason, it's when I'm not serious. Most can see that easily, but not the likes of you I suppose.

Which is why the thing you're best at is attacking people with your fanboyism, hostility and hypocrisy. It's trash such as yourself that prevent people from coming here as they used to, but this probably doesn't get through that thick skull. Just continue masturbating to SF characters like you were just doing.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:54 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Man of Violence
LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.
My mistake. I didn't see this posted on the other page so that's a mistake on my part, but I hope you realize this alone does not suffice as proof.

Toriyama gave Teoi Animation the ok with GT. Guess what? That does not make GT nor the abilities displayed in GT, canon. I hope you swallow this instead of pulling insults out of your ass in your next post. This brings up the timeline issue, also.

What is the timeline UDON uses? Who knows. It may be after the (canonical) years of Street Fighter, which would make everything invalid as far as the canon is concerned. Don't blame anyone who doesn't know this. It's your job to provide all the specifics.

Last edited by 4RX on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:38 PM
NemeBro

SNK has a weird habit of coming up with some f0cked up shite. what i mean is this: the timelines don't change the characters as much as they change the time of the events in the characters' lives.

to give an example, consider: FF-AoF timeline has terry fighting geese when he was 20 in FF1, and fighting him again when he was 24 in FFRB. KoF-FF timeline simply "shifts time" so that while terry has beaten Geese once already, he hasn't beaten him yet for the final time in FFRB (notice that he's still 24 in kofxi despite it being 10+ years to the tournament's history). KoFMI timeline, again, acknowledges Terry's first defeat of Geese at the age of 20 but at the same time has also had Terry defeat Geese at the age of 24, but Rock wasn't a little kid but in his teens when it happened (unlike MOTW where rock was only 7 at the time).

so you see, the universe is still the same. its only the "time" has shifted forward or backward. i hope it explaisn it because there really isn't a simpler of way of explaning sad

~Sado
K.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:13 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope someone pm's man of violence before he explodes on me with another rant - I'm not bothering to tell him how to calm his nerves.

Since I had more time to stay on here, I've come to realize more than what I've already pointed out regarding Udon and Capcom.

First of all, just because someone linked to a page that can be reached through Capcom's site does not make it valid. You posted someone's blog. That proof is worth as much as a pair of testicles for all I can see. By the way, "community" usually refers to a forum of some sort for people to share opinions. They don't necessarily contain hard, official facts like those found in a game.

Anyone can disregard the above points if they want, because all the quoted text points out is Udon did not butcher the characters and Capcom gave them the ok - this is something we already know. Why someone thinks that's the same as Udon's work being the canon material I can't fathom..or wait...maybe I can.

Last advice I will give to MOV. There's no need, or logic, in accusing others of doing things they're not doing, nor is there a need to hostilely respond to others. Instead why don't you address why you think they're wrong for once.

Last edited by 4RX on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:09 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will apologize for the inappropriate language. It's just this discussion about Udon has truly ticked me off at this point. Since I have not seen undeniable, evident proof that Udon makes canon storylines (or canon abilities) during my stay, I don't see a reason to assume they do.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 12:45 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

no expression

http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/art_of_fighting.htm

~Sado

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:35 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I forgot to answer this...

Originally posted by Man of Violence
And X-Men VS Street Fighter and Street Fighter are both Street Fighter games. So does this mean that those arguin' for SF can use the SFEX games?

That's it. You are officially dead to me.

Can you not read, the link says http://www.CAPCOM-UNITY.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

Do you wanna know how you get to Capcom Unity?

1. Go to Capcom.com

2. Click Capcom US

3. Click "Community" Here you go use the link below and click "Community"...do it, click community...

http://shop.capcom.com/servlet/Cont...US&Env=BASE

4. Your there! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You can tell me about KOF Zillion all you want, untill you show me proof, I will not believe you. Do you realize how errornous your logic is? By usin' it I can say that any game made by Capcom wit SF chararcters in it is semi canon. Do you know how many outrageous feats that is?
Yes, if the one you beat is proven to be strong and you beat this proven strong foe wit a handicap then it's a GOOD feat.

crossover game is different case, foo!

did you know that KOF zillion directed by SNK and even SNK create a video for it. it's up 2 you whether you want to believe it or not. I won't pour any more energy. please watch this.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 01:17 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote