KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 997PW4
Do you actually read posts, or talk out of your hate for others? Nowhere did I "talk trash", and if you're criticizing me for that, why don't you spend a few minutes to read what your friend has been saying. If I'm a "trash talker", what does that make him? confused

I don't necessarily agree with what his saying, but your reputation proceeds anything. Look at what your doing, socking to debate. And, notice it's against the very same people who you "decide" are fanboys. You've been called out for being a selective prosecutor and desciding who is a fanboy. I've seen people claim some of the wildest things *Cough* Kain threads *Cough* and I've never seen you wage a campign like you did against people who like Capcom games.

You lovers...laughing out loud

Go into the account genius...read the reason.

So debating DMC in a DMC4 thread is derailing in your dictionary...how laughable. And I can debate a game regardless if I played it or not (and I did). That was a dumb statement dude..

The frequent bans, which is going on right now, is the same actually.

lol, I read the thread where you debated AC and you were warned to stop. You pressed on debating a game you never ever played except for a demo. . .laughing

You were banned for spamming and derailing threads. How is that the same as Sam Z? I've read the reason and I was there for all but the second time. If you wanna use the instance where you were banned because of arguing a mod descion, then I agree that's unfair. But, the majority of the times were because you cause problems.

I will say though that you need to look up the definition of the word. Either that or stop bs'ing.

Don't know when that was, and if I did say it, it doesn't apply to when my original account was restricted for the final time. Just so you know, my last two restrictions on my original were unlawful. Just about everyone who frequents this forum saw and agreed to this. Even those today (Neo d, Superboy, Blax, V2D, Sado etc.) say this elsewhere. Proves you have no idea what you're talking about bud.

What an appeal to popularity. The only the time I agree it was unlawful was the the time you were banned for arguing a mod decisions. The other other times were on you and no amount of support is gonna change that. You even admitted that you cause problems.

How would I have a grudge when I'm not the one flaming and making false accusations, eh? Explain that when you get back.

So you say this when, according to you, you're wasting your time arguing with a troll? Hypocrisy is in the air...

You have a grudge because your constantly attacking people who you percieve as "Fanboys" but negelect toehr forms of Fanboyism. I've seen people claim that Dante can defeat Living Tribunal and Kain can defeat Living Tribunal. . .Where were you when that was pointed out if your so Anti-Fanboy? We all know this about when you first posted on KMC and your butt hurt that a few members who liked Capcom games ripped you a new one. You even PM me for advice. laughing

So, your admitting your a troll again . .cool

I don't appreciate Classic coming out of nowhere just to support you.

Then stay banned.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 13th, 2008 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 03:20 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

BTW, I PMed you last time to squash our silly conflict gears. . .never got an answer back.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 03:56 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
997PW4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Classic NES
I don't necessarily agree with what his saying, but your reputation proceeds anything. Look at what your doing, socking to debate. And, notice it's against the very same people who you "decide" are fanboys. You've been called out for being a selective prosecutor and desciding who is a fanboy. I've seen people claim some of the wildest things *Cough* Kain threads *Cough* and I've never seen you wage a campign like you did against people who like Capcom games.
Even though it's not in order, I am not against Capcom. Not at all in fact, it's just the bs feats like Bison "vaping" roll eyes (sarcastic) a city without a device and Jedah destroying dimensions (WHITSH BTW, R BIGR THAN GALAKSEES!) that annoy not only me, but others who can think for themselves, and Jedah being the top of the food chain in vs is plain wrong, as well. It can be agreed he's one of the strongest, but the same people I call fanbois, went into every thread involving Jedah and stated he'd win for [insert random reason here] when they didn't know who he was up against. If I was so against Capcom I would not have DMC4 with every achievement unlocked, planning on getting RE5, or desperate to find someone to play with in HD Remix demo. About big green raisin man, I'm not the one arguing for him. I said he would beat Pyron. Yeah..so what? I'm not arguing with anyone about it. I just said he'd win. There's nothing wrong with it. And the people I called fanboys are legendaries..they've been called fbois more times by others than me. They've been labeled this before I registered (in 2006), dude. A big one being TricksterPriest.

lol, I read the thread where you debated AC and you were warned to stop. You pressed on debating a game you never ever played except for a demo. . .laughing

You were banned for spamming and derailing threads. How is that the same as Sam Z? I've read the reason and I was there for all but the second time. If you wanna use the instance where you were banned because of arguing a mod descion, then I agree that's unfair. But, the majority of the times were because you cause problems.
Go read it again. I asked why one mod order contradicted with another (those being Peach and GK) then I was banned due to the fact BackFire was *coughgaycough* for AC, believe it or not.

Spamming and derailing...more bs. I made sure I stayed on topic in Halo 3 and DMC4. Don't believe in a bs'd reason for a ban. Heck, in V2D's profile it said he was banned for flamebaiting. V2D recalls not that he did any of this, thus pointing out either Storm doesn't know what "flaimebait" means or she didn't do much observation.

What an appeal to popularity. The only the time I agree it was unlawful was the the time you were banned for arguing a mod decisions. The other other times were on you and no amount of support is gonna change that. You even admitted that you cause problems.
It's not an appeal...it's the truth, and when you have that many people agreeing on the same thing (pretty much the entire vs board) it surely ain't a coincidence, but I don't recall certain KMC mods being righteous at any rate.

You have a grudge because your constantly attacking people who you percieve as "Fanboys" but negelect toehr forms of Fanboyism. I've seen people claim that Dante can defeat Living Tribunal and Kain can defeat Living Tribunal. . .Where were you when that was pointed out if your so Anti-Fanboy? We all know this about when you first posted on KMC and your butt hurt that a few members who liked Capcom games ripped you a new one. You even PM me for advice. laughing
...I don't even recall a thread with LT in it, and many times have I pointed out fanboyism regarding Kain, believe it or not. You're saying I'm anti-Capcom, yet ask where I was when there was a Dante vs LT thread...Dante is by Capcom, so you goofed there. Ripping a-holes...sure remulous was ripping a-holes when he's had 20 something new ones from Icejaw alone, TricksterPriest has been getting owned since birth, who else...shin_remy? laughing out loud

And this isn't the first time you brought this pm business up. If I'm not mistaken it had something to do with TDS/DDB. You were wrong about this btw. NG2 shows this, TDS isn't only affective against DDB as it (DDB) does not exist in the sequel.

So, your admitting your a troll again . .cool
A troll is someone who instigates another by making false accusations of that person ("you're nothing but a fanboy, no u" etc.). Your bud did that, I defended myself. So, defending against a troll makes me one?

Then stay banned.
What's the point of saying this when you were on thin ice some time last year? If it wasn't for lil bitchiness' kindess you would've been banned...for lets see...sexual harassment.

BTW, I PMed you last time to squash our silly conflict gears. . .never got an answer back.
I don't think it would've made a difference.

Last edited by 997PW4 on Nov 13th, 2008 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:40 AM
997PW4 is currently offline Click here to Send 997PW4 a Private Message Find more posts by 997PW4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Even though it's not in order, I am not against Capcom. Not at all in fact, it's just the bs feats like Bison "vaping" roll eyes (sarcastic) a city without a device and Jedah destroying dimensions (WHITSH BTW, R BIGR THAN GALAKSEES!) that annoy not only me, but others who can think for themselves, and Jedah being the top of the food chain in vs is plain wrong, as well. It can be agreed he's one of the strongest, but the same people I call fanbois, went into every thread involving Jedah and stated he'd win for [insert random reason here] when they didn't know who he was up against. If I was so against Capcom I would not have DMC4 with every achievement unlocked, planning on getting RE5, or desperate to find someone to play with in HD Remix demo. About big green raisin man, I'm not the one arguing for him. I said he would beat Pyron.

Way to miss the point as always, you've always claimed your Anti-fanboyism to justify your heckling. Yet, I've rarely seen you address the ridiculous claims made by fanboy's of other series. Your very partial when it comes to debating fanboys. I did not say your Anti-Capcom, I said you only debate Capcom Fanboy's whilst claiming that you hate fanboys in general. . .that's a lie. Are you telling me Capcom fanboys are the only fanboys there are? You've also implied that you can decide who is a fanboy which is ridiculous.

Yeah..so what? I'm not arguing with anyone about it. I just said he'd win. There's nothing wrong with it. And the people I called fanboys are legendaries..they've been called fbois more times by others than me. They've been labeled this before I registered (in 2006), dude. A big one being TricksterPriest.

You've been called a fanboy as well, lol and So, what my arse. You've admitted that you like to provoke people no popular opinion needed. It just proves your trouble maker.

Go read it again. I asked why one mod order contradicted with another (those being Peach and GK) then I was banned due to the fact BackFire was *coughgaycough* for AC, believe it or not.

You were banned for spamming on old threads for no reason. Are you gonna deny that now? Why do you keep bringing up the one time where you were un-lawfully banned as if that constitutes as the majority of times you were? Arguing someone for several pages over a game you did not play is silly.

Spamming and derailing...more bs. I made sure I stayed on topic in Halo 3 and DMC4. Don't believe in a bs'd reason for a ban. Heck, in V2D's profile it said he was banned for flamebaiting. V2D recalls not that he did any of this, thus pointing out either Storm doesn't know what "flaimebait" means or she didn't do much observation. .

Red Herring, your not V2D or Sam Z and I agree'd that one of your bans were unfair. . .that does not condone them all. I love how you ignore the instance where you kept bumping threads to spam. Did you forget about that ban?

It's not an appeal...it's the truth, and when you have that many people agreeing on the same thing (pretty much the entire vs board) it surely ain't a coincidence, but I don't recall certain KMC mods being righteous at any rate.

LOL, it's a fallacy and I love how you cling to the one instance were you did not troll.

...I don't even recall a thread with LT in it, and many times have I pointed out fanboyism regarding Kain, believe it or not. You're saying I'm anti-Capcom, yet ask where I was when there was a Dante vs LT thread...Dante is by Capcom, so you goofed there.

Ripping a-holes...sure remulous was ripping a-holes when he's had 20 something new ones from Icejaw alone, TricksterPriest has been getting owned since birth, who else...shin_remy? laughing out loud

You don't recall all the Kain threads where he defeated: Jedah, Pyron and titans fro GOW where V2D and Myself debated furiously against fanboys? And, how I brought up the instance where Kain could defeat LT? I bet if someone said Ryu could do it, you would never forget. Your partial like that. I never said your anti-Capcom. . .I said you only argue Capcom Fanboys.

-Your not Ice jaw, lol. . .And, at those times Remy and Remo were being fanboyish. Hell, Even Remy admitts he was a fanboy in another forum.. I still haven't seen you concede any of the BS arguments you've made and Remy has. . .LOL

And this isn't the first time you brought this pm business up. If I'm not mistaken it had something to do with TDS/DDB. You were wrong about this btw. NG2 shows this, TDS isn't only affective against DDB as it (DDB) does not exist in the sequel.

What a strawman, I never claimed that it was only effective on DDB. You however claimed that it can purify sins laughing

A troll is someone who instigates another by making false accusations of that person ("you're nothing but a fanboy, no u" etc.). Your bud did that, I defended myself. So, defending against a troll makes me one?

A troll is more then that, but even if we use you that definition that would still label you a troll.

What's the point of saying this when you were on thin ice some time last year? If it wasn't for lil bitchiness' kindess you would've been banned...for lets see...sexual harassment.

I don't think it would've made a difference.

-Lol, was I banned, though. . .What a dumb point.

-Sure it wouldn't, I won't bite. Just PM so we can squash this, because it's annoying when I see you mention my name and other "fanboys" you've decided to be partial against.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 13th, 2008 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:34 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

.....................not this shite again no expression

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

...just quit it. this won't end.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:54 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

shut up, foo! mad

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 09:11 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:50 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

whistle whistle

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:53 PM
XNKGC7
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way to miss the point as always, you've always claimed your Anti-fanboyism to justify your heckling. Yet, I've rarely seen you address the ridiculous claims made by fanboy's of other series.

Your very partial when it comes to debating fanboys. I did not say your Anti-Capcom, I said you only debate Capcom Fanboy's whilst claiming that you hate fanboys in general. . .that's a lie.

Are you telling me Capcom fanboys are the only fanboys there are? You've also implied that you can decide who is a fanboy which is ridiculous.

Just because you rarely see me address other bs, does not mean much. You do not check every post I make. On KMC so far I've addressed FF7 fan bullshit, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (god of bs), Legacy of Fail, and even pointed out inaccuracies of series I'm knowledgeable of (Ninja Gaiden, FFX..) so, no dice.

Again, those fanbois I named were TP and Remo (at least, old Remo, he's probably changed now) and remy has been one all of this life..I'm not deciding who's a fanboi everyone acknowledges TP and remy as big time fanbois of KMC. I hate to mention names but I'll mention another one who isn't in love with Capcom - leonhart, only he doesn't get hostile as far as I know.

You've been called a fanboy as well, lol and So, what my arse.

Yeah, by Team Fanboi of KMC Game Versus. laughing

You've admitted that you like to provoke people no popular opinion needed. It just proves your trouble maker.
Quote..show me where I said this...and if it's true it was for a while, so you might as well stop bringing this up.

You were banned for spamming on old threads for no reason. Are you gonna deny that now?

Why do you keep bringing up the one time where you were un-lawfully banned as if that constitutes as the majority of times you were? Arguing someone for several pages over a game you did not play is silly.

That was the first, and it was just, I admit, although I'm afraid to say spamming was not properly defined by certain others. I do not recall spamming in a way that should get me banned. The only thing I recall doing that is similar to spamming was something NonSensei did back then, that is say a phrase, leave shit load of empty space in between and end with another phrase.

There were 3 bans, spamming was the first ban, the other two were bs'd as I said several times already...and it's better to argue for a game you're planning on buying than arguing for one you're not and waste your time trash talking about it, something AC was doing. The demo was all I needed to make my arguments in DMC4. Stop saying stupid shit.

Red Herring, your not V2D or Sam Z and I agree'd that one of your bans were unfair. . .that does not condone them all.

I love how you ignore the instance where you kept bumping threads to spam. Did you forget about that ban?

No where in the rules does it say I can't bump a thread, and when you have a mod saying ancient threads can't be bumped, yet at the same time say you can't make a duplicate, the mod has his head stuck in his ass, or her.

You don't recall all the Kain threads where he defeated: Jedah, Pyron and titans fro GOW where V2D and Myself debated furiously against fanboys? And, how I brought up the instance where Kain could defeat LT? I bet if someone said Ryu could do it, you would never forget. Your partial like that. I never said your anti-Capcom. . .I said you only argue Capcom Fanboys.

-Your not Ice jaw, lol. . .And, at those times Remy and Remo were being fanboyish. Hell, Even Remy admitts he was a fanboy in another forum.. I still haven't seen you concede any of the BS arguments you've made and Remy has. . .LOL
YOU said Kain could beat LT? laughing out loud So wait wait...I'm bad because I didn't criticize Kain fandom but..weren't you "spamming" saying Kain could beat anybody some months ago?

What bs arguments do you refer to?

What a strawman, I never claimed that it was only effective on DDB. You however claimed that it can purify sins laughing
quote:
No, they are not. His weapons have no magical properties what's so ever. All his essence attacks are hayabusa's Skill. The only weapon that is a plot device is the True Dragon Blade because it allows him to fight against the DARk Dragon Blade.

It's only for the Dark Dragon Blade.

From Akuma vs Ayane, pg 15. Can't link because this is a new account.

Now it's your turn. Quote everything you claim I said.

A troll is more then that, but even if we use you that definition that would still label you a troll.

-Lol, was I banned, though. . .What a dumb point.

-Sure it wouldn't, I won't bite. Just PM so we can squash this, because it's annoying when I see you mention my name and other "fanboys" you've decided to be partial against.
Not really, because I didn't mean to instigate. I was asking why someone was being a hypo, especially when he has the nerve to force someone to prove something when sitting on his ass not proving claims himself.

The point is that you should've been. big grin

Pming is useless. No point in messaging a restricted account. I'm not going to be able to see your pms.

Last edited by XNKGC7 on Nov 13th, 2008 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:08 PM
XNKGC7 is currently offline Click here to Send XNKGC7 a Private Message Find more posts by XNKGC7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
when you have a mod saying ancient threads can't be bumped, yet at the same time say you can't make a duplicate

Bumping ancient threads for no reason is what is not allowed. You can bump them to avoid making a duplicate by actually adding something to the previous discussion.

And knock it off with the socks already. We're going to keep catching them, Wandering Flame. And for the record, your original permban was not only more than justified, it was far more than overdue when it finally did occur.

Knock it off, all of you.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by XNKGC7
Just because you rarely see me address other bs, does not mean much, because you and I don't log on at the same time. On KMC so far I've addressed FF7 fan bullshit, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (god of bs), Legacy of Fail, and even pointed out inaccuracies of series I'm knowledgeable of (Ninja Gaiden, FFX..) so, no dice.

What are you talking about, I was in the said threads I mention debating and you weren't. How would logging in the same time change that, it's not like the post go away? Besides when have you gone on about other franchises as often as you wank other SF inaccurate statements. You were in a thread supporting Legacy of Fail. . .Let's not forget the whole Jinpaichi can destroy the world claim which you supported or Sephiroth can one shot the solar system. I've never seen you go as hard against any other franchise other then the one you decide have fanboy's.

What NG claims did you dispute, lol?

Again, those fanbois I named were TP and Remo (at least, old Remo, he's probably changed now) and remy has been one all of this life..I'm not deciding who's a fanboi everyone acknowledges TP and remy as big time fanbois of KMC. I hate to mention names but I'll mention another one who isn't in love with Capcom - leonhart, only he doesn't get hostile as far as I know.

Did I deny they were Fanboys, I said you only attack a select group of people you decide are Fanboys. Your partial like that. . .and then claim your Anti-Fanboy? When did you attack any of the Kain claims?

Yeah, by Team Fanboi of KMC Game Versus. laughing

So, anyone who calls BS on you is a Fanboi?

Quote..show me where I said this...and if it's true it was for a while, so you might as well stop bringing this up.

From Akuma vs Ayane, pg 15. Can't link because this is a new account.

Now it's your turn. Quote everything you claim I said.

What a dishonest quote, I love you leave out the link. I said that he only needs the TDS as a plot device to fight DDB not that it only works on DDB. . .This the shit I'm talkig about.

Also, did you forget to quote this post I made:

I'm not saying that the TDS makes him have new abilities, I've constantly said that the properties of the TDS are unknown and that they do not add to Ryu's abilities from what I've seen. But, it does not change the fact that Ryu went from Stalemating Alma with the DS to Destroying: Alma in her second form,Spirit Doku, Nicchae and Ishatros in a team (Nicchae is similar to Alma's first form, and Hayabusa completely beat her whilst having help when he only stalemated Alma),Marbus, and the users of the DDB.

So, obviously there was a change in power,but since the properties of said plot device are unknown it's up in te air as to what the TDS. All, I know are those wins are due to a plot device.

From you:

Originally posted by Wandering Flame

About provoking members, who would I be provoking besides fanboys...I find overrating characters like Ryu and Gouki pretty fun. I don't know why, I just do, and it's not against the rules. It's just for laughs and not meant to provoke anyone. I overrate a lot of other characters that have no relevance to each other also, for fun.

Trolling is overrated.
There are a good number of people who do the same thing on this board, yet only I get criticized for it.

Solely the fact that he can use the True Dragon Sword effectively proves that SGS would fail on him.

*Tosses in "pureness of my soul" quote from DOA4*

That pic of Kasumi > Any pic of Chun-Li

*Waits for Capcom fanboy b*tching*

The was the first, and it was just, I admit, although I'm afraid to say spamming was not properly defined by certain others. I do not recall spamming in a way that should get me banned. The only thing I recall doing that is similar to spamming was something NonSensei did back then, that is say a phrase, leave shit load of empty space in between and end with another phrase.

There were 3 bans, spamming was the first ban, the other two were bs'd as I said several times already...and it's better to argue for a game you're planning on buying than arguing for one you're not and waste your time trash talking about it, something AC was doing. The demo was all I needed to make my arguments in DMC4. Stop saying stupid shit.

You don't think bumping old threads to post off-topic, non-sensical crap is spamming?

Accept that he was arguing the whole series as well which you never played, stop being dumb.

No where in the rules does it say I can't bump a thread, and when you have a mod saying ancient threads can't be bumped, yet at the same time say you can't make a duplicate, the mod has his head stuck in his ass, or her.

Are you kidding, do you not see how silly that is? You bumped an old thread to post pics and post random non-sense. How is that not a justified Spam. . .gimmie a break.

YOU said Kain could beat LT? laughing out loud So wait wait...I'm bad because I didn't criticize Kain fandom but..weren't you "spamming" saying Kain could beat anybody some months ago?

LOL, was that me because I'm pretty sure I told you and you acknowledge that someone was using my account. Now you magically forget. . .WTF?

Also, you never even argued that as well. . .LOL.

Not really, because I didn't mean to instigate. I was asking why someone was being a hypo, especially when he has the nerve to force someone to prove something when he's sitting on his ass and not proving claims himself.

How can you prove something you didn't play, when you were debating AC? I remember having to prove Jinpaichi statement for you and let's not even bring up the DS claims.

The point is that you should've been. big grin

But, I wasn't. . .you were three times and now your socking. Not the same now is it?

Pming is useless. No point in messaging a restricted account. I'm not going to be able to see your pms.

In other words, your making accuses.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 13th, 2008 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:50 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm done Lana and sorry for derailing this thread. But, for I go I wanna say that for all the people who have been called fanboys I've never seen them claim this:

You are making the blasphemous claim that soloing the entire Ninja Gaiden verse is not as difficult as beating Urien and Gill at the same time.

Keep socking gears, because I've proved you wrong too many times.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:07 PM
ZB3TTM
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
Bumping ancient threads for no reason is what is not allowed. You can bump them to avoid making a duplicate by actually adding something to the previous discussion.

And who bumps threads for no reason? The ones I have bumped I'm sure I said someone would come out as the victor so, fail.

And knock it off with the socks already. We're going to keep catching them, Wandering Flame.

Oh how I'm shaking.

And for the record, your original permban was not only more than justified, it was far more than overdue when it finally did occur.
Prove it. wink

What are you talking about, I was in the said threads I mention debating and you weren't. How would logging in the same time change that, it's not like the post go away? Besides when have you gone on about other franchises as often as you wank other SF inaccurate statements. You were in a thread supporting Legacy of Fail. . .Let's not forget the whole Jinpaichi can destroy the world claim which you supported or Sephiroth can one shot the solar system. I've never seen you go as hard against any other franchise other then the one you decide have fanboy's. What NG claims did you dispute, lol?

...Why are you asking me a series of questions right before you post that you stopped arguing? Way to waste time and effort.

NG claims I disputed were some things Cdabest said, I don't remember exactly what they were though.

Did I deny they were Fanboys, I said you only attack a select group of people you decide are Fanboys. Your partial like that. . .and then claim your Anti-Fanboy? When did you attack any of the Kain claims?
Just a while ago I addressed a God of War fanboi-like post, so you're wrong there as well. I addressed Legacy of Fail bullshit in a thread about Kain versus DMC characters. Said he wasn't invincible and pointed out other bs.

What a dishonest quote, I love you leave out the link. I said that he only needs the TDS as a plot device to fight DDB not that it only works on DDB. . .This the shit I'm talkig about.

Also, did you forget to quote this post I made:

From you:

Once again because you have difficulty reading, I cannot post links.

Fine, you get to have that one. "It's only for the Dark Dragon Blade" could have meant the other thing, so I'm not sure what it is you meant, but I'm pretty sure at one point you said the TDS' properties are not known (when they are).

Overrating characters I don't support..that's to get the majority to literally get sick of the bs that's being spouted, much like the method of forcing a smoker to smoke 10 cigarrettes at once to get him disgusted of his habit.

Ok..that's not about a versus topic. I'm saying Kasumi is hotter (and she is) and that's the only appropriate time to be a fanboy. It's being a fanboy of characters (especially male) in versus topics that is not only disgusting but annoying. Ultimate Phale on your part.

You don't think bumping old threads to post off-topic, non-sensical crap is spamming?

Accept that he was arguing the whole series as well which you never played, stop being dumb.

I do, not that it has anything to do with moi.

He was arguing the new release more than anything, and losing in the process like the fail he is.

Are you kidding, do you not see how silly that is? You bumped an old thread to post pics and post random non-sense. How is that not a justified Spam. . .gimmie a break.

Link plz.

LOL, was that me because I'm pretty sure I told you and you acknowledge that someone was using my account. Now you magically forget. . .WTF?

Also, you never even argued that as well. . .LOL.

As if I know someone else was behind the account.

How can you prove something you didn't play, when you were debating AC? I remember having to prove Jinpaichi statement for you and let's not even bring up the DS claims.
"Prove something I didn't play" are you smoking dogcrap? That makes no sense in the least...

Correct, no need to bring up DS claims because they're good for nothing but mockery. laughing

But, I wasn't. . .you were three times and now your socking. Not the same now is it?
Not so, when I'm unrighteously banned and you get lucky because a nice mod lets you off.

In other words, your making accuses.
Dumb..so you're expecting a reply from an account that can't log back on? Please say no.

I'm done Lana and sorry for derailing this thread. But, for I go I wanna say that for all the people who have been called fanboys I've never seen them claim this:
Yes, much different that when you claimed Hayabusa would solo Tekken.

'OH BUT I CHANGD FROM BAK THAN GEARS!!!"

And you're not the only one who does, and what you just quoted isn't a fanboyish statement. A fail, as expected.

Keep socking gears, because I've proved you wrong too many times.

So now you want to play the "I proved you wrong, no u!" game after you just said you stopped arguing? Right, gtfo.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:37 PM
ZB3TTM is currently offline Click here to Send ZB3TTM a Private Message Find more posts by ZB3TTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I don't have to prove a single thing (not that I am allowed to share things from the mod forum, anyway). You had gotten numerous warnings and temp bans, all for very good reasons, before you were permanently banned.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Looks like game versus has it's own version of Judge now. laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:59 PM
YXKAPE
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have to prove a single thing (not that I am allowed to share things from the mod forum, anyway). You had gotten numerous warnings and temp bans, all for very good reasons, before you were permanently banned.
Right, yet are allowed to pull out new rules from your arse like "arguing with mod is against the rules", Gotcha wink. I bet you think it's a good reason for a ban as well.

Looks like game versus has it's own version of Judge now. laughing
Couldn't agree more. I like to post Lion King porn and troll forums at will roll eyes (sarcastic). Nice copout btw.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 07:11 AM
YXKAPE is currently offline Click here to Send YXKAPE a Private Message Find more posts by YXKAPE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

But that IS a bannable offense. Arguing with a mod decision and/or ignoring it, anyway. That's been a rule on KMC longer than I've been a mod.

And yes, it is a good reason for a ban. If you're told to not do something and you argue it, you're gone.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 07:49 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think arguing with authority should be punishable. if mods came down from heaven with a god-stamp on their keisters.....well, no one told me. at the end of the day you're just people with more times on their hands than the average poster big grin

enforcing rules is one thing, acting like you're judgement is always right is another. the world could do better with less self-righteousness and more tolerance.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 14th, 2008 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:20 AM