KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
i don't think arguing with authority should be punishable. if mods came down from heaven with a god-stamp on their keisters.....well, no one told me. at the end of the day you're just people with more times on their hands than the average poster big grin

enforcing rules is one thing, acting like you're judgement is always right is another. the world could do better with less self-righteousness and more tolerance.

~Sado

QFT thumb up

Couldn't agree more.

Mukai wins BTW

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:25 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I don't think your opinion on it really matters. You do not argue with moderator decisions in public, end of story. If you are told to not do something, you don't do it, end of story. Breaking either of those rules is a bannable offense. If you've got an issue, you take it up privately. That's how it's always been on here.

Now that's the end of this off-topicness.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Whoa. I love how gears is sayin I and Classic flame erbody even tho it aint true. I only flamed HIM cuz I knew it was HIM and I knew that I would get warned and that he would get banned.

Bison city vape ftw.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:40 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Well, I don't think your opinion on it really matters. You do not argue with moderator decisions in public, end of story.

well, you never specified about "public and private". also if a mod is making a mistake whats the harm in everyone knowing? will the secret that s/he aint god get out? or will s/he lose credibility as a mod even though everyone knows that mod can be equally biased because everyone knows that they are just humanbeings?
or the fact that s/he might have to apologize is what really gets to you people? weird.

Mukai wins. took blows from the likes of the trinity without even being hurt bad>>running away from 13 girls

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 14th, 2008 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:41 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Z3PZHK
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
But that IS a bannable offense. Arguing with a mod decision and/or ignoring it, anyway. That's been a rule on KMC longer than I've been a mod.

And yes, it is a good reason for a ban. If you're told to not do something and you argue it, you're gone.
Read Accent Core's post on this page to see why the second ban was unlawful. Then again, you're probably partial about the situation and will deny the truth as usual: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;pagenumber=346

The third ban was beyond ridiculous...you should know very well that I asked why your order and GK's contradicted. After all, you told AC and I to stop arguing (don't think you mentioned reason) GK told us to carry it on in a civil manner (which I was, unlike flaming AC). Next thing you know...you guessed it...I was banned eek!, by AC's BF, BackFire.

As long as the order makes sense, you're right. Except when the case is like ban #2, or when you tell only one to quit flaming when not only the other person is, but started it (in this case, Ush in his review thread) there's something terribly wrong.

i don't think arguing with authority should be punishable. if mods came down from heaven with a god-stamp on their keisters.....well, no one told me. at the end of the day you're just people with more times on their hands than the average poster big grin

enforcing rules is one thing, acting like you're judgement is always right is another. the world could do better with less self-righteousness and more tolerance.

~Sado
Unfortunately, I doubt one mod here agrees with you.

Which is likely why my forum in the last few months have been flooded with KMC members, both refugees and people who were curious, to see what a forum (with mods who can do their job correctly laughing ) is like. Of course, I am not saying every KMC mod is bad or partial. Certain ones are.

Well, I don't think your opinion on it really matters. You do not argue with moderator decisions in public, end of story. If you are told to not do something, you don't do it, end of story. Breaking either of those rules is a bannable offense. If you've got an issue, you take it up privately. That's how it's always been on here.

Which is sad. No wonder more are on my side. wink

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Whoa. I love how gears is sayin I and Classic flame erbody even tho it aint true. I only flamed HIM cuz I knew it was HIM and I knew that I would get warned and that he would get banned.
Everybody? Did I say everybody? Sure didn't...I said you flame. Top of pg 4 is evidence of that.

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Bison city vape ftw.

well, you never specified about "public and private". also if a mod is making a mistake whats the harm in everyone knowing? will the secret that s/he aint god get out? or will s/he lose credibility as a mod even though everyone knows that mod can be equally biased because everyone knows that they are just humanbeings?
or the fact that s/he might have to apologize is what really gets to you people? weird.
....welcome to KMC, where mods are gods. To be fair in this matter though, KMC isn't the only site with similar mods. I've seen some on a Kingdom Hearts forum. Moviecodec forums has tons of tolerance, only it's packed with more fanboys KMC has ever had. sad

Last edited by Z3PZHK on Nov 15th, 2008 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 06:15 AM
Z3PZHK is currently offline Click here to Send Z3PZHK a Private Message Find more posts by Z3PZHK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bison city vape ftw.

didn't happen. and IIRC wasn't it the robot who did it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 06:24 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

WF, Accent Core was your sock. Of course it would be on your side.

Face it. You should have been banned long before you finally were. You constantly trolled and bashed people whenever you didn't get your way, argued non-stop, did not listen when you were told to not do things, and thought you could get away with breaking rules. Well, guess what. You break enough rules, you get banned. And you had an absolutely huge number of warnings. So deal with it.

And why you're not allowed to argue a mod decision in public? It's simple. If you're told to do something, you do it. If you think it's wrong, then you still do it, but take it up privately instead of turning it into a full-blown mess on the boards.

Last edited by Peach on Nov 15th, 2008 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Not neccessarily. He could be going for the double blind hail mary debate tactic. It is a huge gamble but if pulled off correctly he could disagree with himself by making a stupid claim and cleverly refuting it as the other side and making him look like some intellectual debating god. I'm one of the only ones who pulled it off and survived. Perhaps you have heard of the infamous user Serious Famicom Hyper Duper Super Johnny 5 Omega Shenron of Elastic Dreams #382?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:11 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, if there's another off-topic post, I'm closing the thread.

And that means the entire post must be on-topic. Any more off-topic discussion at all means the thread gets closed.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:12 AM
9K7E7E
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong, we shared comps at one point. You should be able to tell as the way we speak is different.

Face it. You should have been banned long before you finally were. You constantly trolled and bashed people whenever you didn't get your way, argued non-stop, did not listen when you were told to not do things, and thought you could get away with breaking rules. Well, guess what. You break enough rules, you get banned. And you had an absolutely huge number of warnings. So deal with it.
Yet to prove what's in red. Correct, I did not listen to an order that was strange...like something along the lines of stop debating now or else, let me have the last word on the thread and take whatever you want to say to pms! Again, one of those rules that never existed on KMC.

And why you're not allowed to argue a mod decision in public? It's simple. If you're told to do something, you do it. If you think it's wrong, then you still do it, but take it up privately instead of turning it into a full-blown mess on the boards.
I will say something you probably won't believe, but you can ask a certain person later about it.

First of all, not only was this ever an official rule, one would get banned either way. Ush and I pm'd after the argument in his review thread, and..what do you know..Ush threatened to ban me if I replied to his pm laughing. So not only are the same mods spoken of are partial, some can be liars.

Close the thread as you please, as this belongs more in the off-topic forum than anywhere else. Decide to continue the argument, and it will eventually migrate there.

Last edited by 9K7E7E on Nov 15th, 2008 at 07:29 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:25 AM
9K7E7E is currently offline Click here to Send 9K7E7E a Private Message Find more posts by 9K7E7E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No, this argument belongs exactly nowhere. Which is where it's going.

I do not have to prove a single thing to you. There are plenty of records of it and the other mods agreed that you had long overstayed your welcome. It's really that simple.

Not arguing mod decisions has always been a rule. Longer than I've been a mod, longer than you had been a member. Just because it's not written in stone does not mean that it's not an official rule.

Closing the thread now.

Last edited by Peach on Nov 15th, 2008 at 07:45 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Just a note here... the amount you have been socking, even if you feel your original ban was unfair, has more than made up for it.

Now shut it and leave.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote