KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » SF1 Ryu VS Rock Howard

SF1 Ryu VS Rock Howard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
They are, but Ryu only EVER went Dark once canonically, and that was whey he ripped Sagat a new blowhole...
But he knows how...

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And no, Ryu doen't transform like that, it's more like the choice bitween using the Light Side of the Force and the Dark side, one risks corruption.
I aint gonna lie, I don't know shit 'bout Star Wars but it seems he can use the Dark Hadou easily if he wants to.

Like if it's a fight to the death, what's stoppin'im?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 08:24 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence
But he knows how...

I aint gonna lie, I don't know shit 'bout Star Wars but it seems he can use the Dark Hadou easily if he wants to.

Like if it's a fight to the death, what's stoppin'im?

no, Ryu can't do that. even he don't understand what happened to him. here's what I get from plot guide :

quote:
because the victory was obviously Sagat's and the battle was over. But Ryu
wanted to win at all costs. He was desperate to win. For a very brief
moment, he became CONSUMED by his desire to win. A strange mysterious
force overtook him (satsui no hadou) and he immediately teared through Sagat
with a metsu shoryuken. The powerful dragon punch came out of no where and
caught Sagat completely off guard, tearing through and leaving a scar on
his chest, as well as an emotional scar which wouldn't heal for a long
time. Ryu didn't know what happened to him, but he did know that he won.
He was the Street Fighter champion. Ryu returned to where he was taught by
Gouken, hoping his master would know what happened to him when he defeated
Sagat.

even he had no idea what happened to him laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:23 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Rock wins. Ryu had no control over SNH. & Rock's honestly not the sportsman Sagat is. Whereas Sagat would try to help him up, Rock's a bit of a bastard so he'll just throw a jacket at him.
Originally posted by Sado22
Rock's feats:
crying, b!tching, moaning, whining, snotnosing, complaining, cribbing, hissyfitting, tantrum throwing, rebelling, and hiding the fact that he's actually gay
If Rock's gay it's because he was raised by a gay.
yeah...but I-drop is probably a girl laughing
no expression Not cool. You can ask your mom what I am, son. evil face

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 13th, 2008 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:35 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Not cool. You can ask your mom what I am, son.

you sound like a chum who dropped outta uni and went back to grade school. you're mom jokes are old news mane big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. That was a good one.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this one was lame too, junior big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:43 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I wish I writing for SNK(not Playmore). I would have Terry kick Rocks Rick Schroder's silver spoon a$$ to the curb. wink

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:50 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I wish I writing for SNK(not Playmore). I would have Terry kick Rocks Rick Schroder's silver spoon a$$ to the curb.

you'd probably suck with that kinda syntax, american foo mad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:51 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 03:44 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

you'd probably suck with that kinda syntax, american foo mad

Shut up you KyoIori lovin FOO! mad mad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 05:20 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 05:27 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

You keep laughing and I just might make a Kyo vs Dante thread OR Kratos. Though knowing you, you will run and cry to the mods.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:04 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

if you made that thread intentionally to spite any fans of Kyo, then I'll do it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 12:21 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

F**k any fans of Kyo......sorry I cant help it. With the shit that I have to put up with.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:10 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Sure you can help it. You're better than that. You can hate Kyo all you want, but it's dumb to hate ALL his fans for stupid shit. Life is too short to waste time hating. What you gotta put up w/that's so horrible? I just finished arguing w/some idiot 'netgangsta on youtube who couldn't accept that Terry beating gods ain't canon. He used that shit to try and say Terry'd beat up Iori. While I might hate him for being such a dickeating @sshole(the netgangsta, not Terry), I'd be a moron if I hated all Terry's fans for that. You feel like you been ratted on? Hate the guy who ratted you out. But 1st consider why they ratted you out. Being pissed about it won't change what happened though. What we really need to focus on is who'd win in a scrap between Rock & SF1 Ryu. This would be great if it could stay on topic.
good point. Rock did have more experience than ryu did at SF1 because Rock has always been fighting. he also grew up sparring with the legendary Terry Bogard. while ryu was training with ken who was at his own skill level, rock was sparring with a living legend. he also has the bloodline working for him.

really, good point there occult. i didn't actually think about it that smile
laughing out loud you rarely think @all when it comes to Rock. Does this change your vote.

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 14th, 2008 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:57 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
you rarely think @all when it comes to Rock. Does this change your vote.

hard choice man. i have to pick between the most overrated loser on the planet (next to wolverine) and the a cliched snotnosed punk whose dad is the only reason why he's even getting a gimmick.

hey! i just realized that i practically described Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Randy Orton eek!

laughing out loud

~Sado

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:49 PM
No End N Site

IMO, it's a tie, I really doubt Rock will push Ryu into SNH and at this point, no fighter has feats to speak of.

quote:
Rock's a bit of a bastard so he'll just throw a jacket at him.
Wouldn't that just piss'im off and make him use the Dark Hadou even more.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 14th, 2008 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

This is SF1 Ryu, the n00b one.

Rock Howard would definitely take more wins.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:54 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

How? He has nothin' over Ryu. Except style...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto. he's naturally gifted, has special bloodline, lots of power and lots of hands-on experience. he's also had a tougher life. Rock also has enough power to bring down a mansion with a move that doesn't even strike the ground like terry's...Rock just brought it down with deadly rave which is a "projectile" like super. that's an amazing power feat for a 17yo kid. heck, ryu at 33 never did anything better than that laughing out loud

power: rock
speed: rock...come and tlak when Ryu can run towards you only to do it so fast he blurs out of vision and comes right behind you
experience: rock
versitality: rock
ability: rock (no dojo dork)

Rock wins 8/10

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:59 PM