KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shao Kahn vs. Kratos

Shao Kahn vs. Kratos
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

No magic allowed in this fight.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:59 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

K.

Kratos for the easy win then.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
When he said H2H fight I assumed it meant no powers.

You want to include powers, Kratos turns Kahn to stone.

I doubt turning Kahn into stone would stop him anyway, since he did get turned into stone before and survived.

But if this is hand-to-hand against a regular Shao Kahn, I guess Kratos win but if this is against "pre-crisis Shao Kahn" (the one who won Armageddon), I doubt Kratos could do anything to beat him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 06:51 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I doubt Kratos could do anything to beat him.

Does turning him into a smear on the ground count as beating him?

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 02:36 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

If he can actually do it, which I doubt. Shao Kahn is pretty much unbeateable now that he's won Armageddon.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:01 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Yeah

Having no feats does make him pretty damn strong.

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:05 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Frieza was also supposed to be "Unbeatable" and "The most powerful fighter in the Universe." Flowery descriptions don't mean anything. One needs proof. And right now we have a Kratos who is Ridiculously Strong and is a lightning timer to boot.

Feats for Shao Kahn?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:06 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

So the fact that nobody, not even the Elder Gods, is able to stop Shao Kahn after he's merged all the realms (yes, ALL of them) doesn't mean ANYTHING to you?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:15 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

It means about as much to me as nobody, not even the Olympian Gods or the Titans, seems to be able to put Kratos down for any extended period of time.

So no, it doesn't mean ANYTHING. Though how this is done does interest me. Was it a spell or TK or what? Since this is a normal fight with no weapons or magic or stuff, he would have to physically merge those realms together for it to matter one bit to me.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:25 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

You know Kratos has killed plenty of gods aswell right? Look at how powerful Poseidon was and he beat him to death within the first 30 minutes.

Now that I think of it , Kratos was kind of a dick to Poseidon. Brutally Beat him to death, killed his wife, his pet, sunk his entire city, what did Bro-seidon ever do to him? Oh that's right, he gave him a kickass magic attack.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:28 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
It means about as much to me as nobody, not even the Olympian Gods or the Titans, seems to be able to put Kratos down for any extended period of time.

So no, it doesn't mean ANYTHING. Though how this is done does interest me. Was it a spell or TK or what? Since this is a normal fight with no weapons or magic or stuff, he would have to physically merge those realms together for it to matter one bit to me.

I don't see how that doesn't mean anything to you, seeing that the Elder Gods are supreme dieties of the universe and have power over all realms.

Also, he has an ability that allows him to merge realms, which would increase his strength.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:43 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I don't see how that doesn't mean anything to you, seeing that the Elder Gods are supreme dieties of the universe and have power over all realms.

Also, he has an ability that allows him to merge realms, which would increase his strength.

And that makes them different from all the cool guys and gals of Greek Mythology? I honestly don't care about the title "God" in these debates. The Supreme Kai is arguably "God" and has power to do cool shit. Doesn't mean he amounts to much without feats backing him.

Is it a spell that merges the realms? How does it increase his strength? Show me it increasing his strength.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:48 AM
Bro SMASH

And that makes them different from all the cool guys and gals of Greek Mythology? I honestly don't care about the title "God" in these debates. The Supreme Kai is arguably "God" and has power to do cool shit. Doesn't mean he amounts to much without feats backing him.

Is it a spell that merges the realms? How does it increase his strength? Show me it increasing his strength.

Except the Supreme Kai isn't omnipotent like the One Being, whom the Elder Gods defeated. Shao Kahn is now beyond them.

Also, like I said, it's just an ability he happens to have and it's been stated in the official comic book that he gets stronger as he merges each realm.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:06 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Except the Supreme Kai isn't omnipotent like the One Being, whom the Elder Gods defeated. Shao Kahn is now beyond them.

Also, like I said, it's just an ability he happens to have and it's been stated in the official comic book that he gets stronger as he merges each realm.

Has he shown himself to be omnipotent by doing things that support it? Or is it just the word "omnipotent" thrown in there just like the word "ubeatable"? Show me things, don't tell me things.

2 things:

Does he merge the realms with magic?

How strong does it actually make him?

Feats please.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:10 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

The Elder Gods weakened The One Being's omnipotence with the Kamidogu though smile

No, rly, if you're claiming that Shao Kahn is omnipotent, that's kinda hilarious.

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:12 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote:
Blaze was no match for Shao Kahn the Konqueror. His strength increased tenfold, the forces of Light could not fend off his final invasion as he merged each realm with Outworld. But his ultimate triumph was soon to be his downfall. With nothing left to conquer, Shao Kahn was driven to madness."

TEN FOLD? WAT?

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:16 AM
NemeBro

Omnipotence cannot be defeated. Period.

The One Being therefore is not omnipotent.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Has he shown himself to be omnipotent by doing things that support it? Or is it just the word "omnipotent" thrown in there just like the word "ubeatable"? Show me things, don't tell me things.

2 things:

Does he merge the realms with magic?

How strong does it actually make him?

Feats please.

Do you mean the One Being or Shao Kahn? If you mean the One Being, he's existence itself. He's the reason the realms exist.

If you mean Shao Kahn, nobody has opposed him, which is obviously due to the fact that he's got control over all realms. Not even the Elder Gods (the powerful beings of existence) have opposed him.

I don't know how any much more clear you want me to be. It's not that hard to understand, unless you just simply don't believe me.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:23 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Do you mean the One Being or Shao Kahn? If you mean the One Being, he's existence itself. He's the reason the realms exist.

If you mean Shao Kahn, nobody has opposed him, which is obviously due to the fact that he's got control over all realms. Not even the Elder Gods (the powerful beings of existence) have opposed him.

I don't know how any much more clear you want me to be. It's not that hard to understand, unless you just simply don't believe me.

Prove the Elder Gods are omnipotent plz.

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:27 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Here, I'll make it simple: What is the heaviest thing Shao Kahn has ever lifted? Or somebody who has shown themselves to have been physically strong that he's overpowered. Give me something to think he can match Kratos in terms of strength and speed and I'll run with it.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 05:29 AM