KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shao Kahn vs. Kratos

Shao Kahn vs. Kratos
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

MK vs. DC isn't canon.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 08:15 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia1234

Isn't it? Then my bad. Thank you for proving me wrong. but I still think Kratos get this.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 08:52 AM
Insomnia1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thereciever

oh god! having kratos fight shao kahn really think about this really good kratos fights there kind of retards in his time so this is STUPID!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 06:38 AM
thereciever is currently offline Click here to Send thereciever a Private Message Find more posts by thereciever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Shao Kan can destroy a dimension when he is not limited by the MK rules. He takes this.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:38 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Show scans plz kthx

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:07 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

It's official-

This thread sucks.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:48 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thereciever

thats true about shao kahn destory a dimension but think about it kratos can fought bosses similar like him but it would be a good match to see

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 01:10 PM
thereciever is currently offline Click here to Send thereciever a Private Message Find more posts by thereciever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Then here you go:

You can watch the match right here. big grin

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 02:01 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Took me half an hour to beat him. Unbelievable how cheap that guy is.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:10 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ahhhh just like the old days.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

kratos was meant to kill olimpus becouse of the curse and only by the curse ,he's goal and energy resources are killing zeus
after that he is free to be on h'es own will
so in the end even only by the curse of the sons killing fathers he won
naturally he wouldnt be able

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 12:06 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Took me half an hour to beat him. Unbelievable how cheap that guy is.

Meh. I got more of a challenge out of fighting Moloch and Onaga on the hardest difficulty than I ever did Kahn, to be honest. Guess we'll have to see if the new game changes that trend for me, though.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 04:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by NemeBro
Omnipotence cannot be defeated. Period.

Not in a direct battle (unless the opponent is omnipotent as well) but it could be done through trickery.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 06:32 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

Kratos

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:32 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:36 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

Shao Kahn is truly a powerful being. A chilling compromise of physical might and sorcery.

And MK9 make me respect and fear him more than ever.

But Kratos in God of War displayed feats that are way beyond the power of Shao Kahn.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 07:43 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by samirerre
kratos was meant to kill olimpus becouse of the curse and only by the curse ,he's goal and energy resources are killing zeus
after that he is free to be on h'es own will
so in the end even only by the curse of the sons killing fathers he won
naturally he wouldnt be able

lolno. There's no curse involved, just a cycle based on nothing more than the preceeding father's fear of being overthrown. The only time a curse or fate was involved to bring it about was when Cronos was destined to be overthrown by Zeus. Zeus being killed by Kratos on the other hand was Zeus' own fault, even when the fates themselves went AGAINST Kratos's attempts to kill him. Even the "oracle foretelling the fall of Olympus" jazz in Ghost of Sparta tries to make it ambiguous what with his brother Deimos being the one born with a birthmark, and he died. "The Curse" didn't kill Thanatos or Persephone, who strictly speaking aren't actually part of Olympus. What killed Ares and Zeus was the power from Pandora's Box.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 05:21 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

In Greek Mythology the Fate is a sort of "ultimate force", and in Homeric Poems is stated that not even the Gods can oppose Fate.

In GoW2, as BloodRawEngine pointed, the Sister of Fate themselves were against Kratos.

So, thanks to the power of Hope, Kratos was able to win against all odds, even against Fate itself.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 06:53 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

That's not even counting that from God of War I till God of War III's ending, that power was dormant within Kratos.

Hell, it may not even be canon, but Kratos' story in the arcade mode described him as "the most powerful warrior of all time" by MK standards.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on May 14th, 2011 at 08:01 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:58 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote