KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs

Animorphs
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

this place is suddenly teeming with life again erm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Is there an axact date to when this is going to happen?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:23 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

then i'll stick with saber tooth tiger

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:25 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Saber tooth Tiger?

I do not mean to be rude but have you read the books?... I will say I havent read them all but i have read the first few. The reason the Animorph kids can change into animals is because they touched them, copying that animals genetic code (note: You take the code of that specific animal, thus taking on the same exact form and look. If you take the code of a small lion you cant change to a large one. you ARE the animal you take the code from.)

In other words.. how can you take the genetic code of a saber tooth tiger if they are all dead? And do not say museums because the animal displays are not authentic. :P

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:31 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

dead animals cannot be aquired erm
i doubt that sario rip morphs (eg, time travel morphs) are allowed either..according to megamorhps 2, the dinosaur morphs that were aquired were removed from the animorph's genetic code once they returned to their natural time..this rules out any and all possibilities of a saber tooth morph, or any extinct animal for that matter..sorry dragon..

to answer your question Zalindrana, whenever Quincy decides i suppose erm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hey sorry it took so long for me to get back here. Had some things to do. But I won't open the roleplay until those other lazy guys post up the rest of their character bios. I like my roleplays thorough and detailed.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherr˙
Wild Cherry

Name: Arlene ( Arli ) Dane

Favorite Battle Morph: Hyena

Biography: Little is known about Arli's past, and she intends to keep it that way. What has been gathered by those lucky enough to breech there way into some information would know her parents were both lost - dead - to some force they wouldn't have the means to find out. Living with her Aunt Pat since, she has always been a little off. At the young age of 8 when she lost her parents, she began distancing herself from others. She claimed she was 'Different.' And spent most of her time out of school scouring the woods near their home, finding little animals to play with, or so her Aunt assumed.

Currently Arli is finishing her senior year of highschool. She generally looks at life with a positive viewpoint, looking for the best in everyone. She does not complain, and despite a grim past she keeps a good attitude, and is often the down to earth median for those she associates herself with on a daily basis. Even so, she is still quite shy and reserved.

Appearance:

Un-morphed
(please log in to view the image)

Battle morph

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 09:51 PM
Cherr˙ is currently offline Click here to Send Cherr˙ a Private Message Find more posts by Cherr˙ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

hey WC big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:11 PM
Cherr˙
Wild Cherry

Hey hey ^^

How are ya?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:22 PM
Cherr˙ is currently offline Click here to Send Cherr˙ a Private Message Find more posts by Cherr˙ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

im good
i stopped rping for a while due to exams and extra workloads but im good now big grin
you??

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:41 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Name: Zeke Holmes

Favorite Battle Morph: Red Tailed Hawk

Biography: Zeke Holmes graduated from high school last year, but because of his poor grades, isn't attending college. Instead, he's currently working at his Uncle's auto-body as an extra mechanic. Ben was always pretty good with mechanical things, and built his own current mode of transportation - an old motorbike. It's nothing fancy, but it's his pride and joy. What he would really love to do though is attend aviation classes. Above all other things, Zeke has wanted to become a pilot. His grandfather flew planes in the Air Force, and his father is a helicopter pilot. Flight just seems to run in the family. He's a stern and mostly focused guy, who focuses mostly on his own work.

During high school, he was very much in love with his then girlfriend, but a devestating betrayal has lead Zeke to grow both untrusting, cynical, and cold to others.

Appearance:
Morphed -

Un-Morphed

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:19 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Alright I dont think I'll end up waiting for these other guys to post their bios. So I'll open the roleplay thread later tonight. I came up with a few cool ideas for where to take the story as well.

Oh and Cherry gets extra points because she's using a photo of Mia Kirschner thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 09:41 PM
MadMel
Heh

lulz stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 10:07 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Disregard my character bio, except my chosen battle morph. I'll develop a character personality throughout the course of the roleplay.

The Roleplay thread is opened!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:37 AM
MadMel
Heh

can we put all ooc in this thread?? theres been like 4 more posts but the plot hasnt moved since my post erm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:18 AM
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
can we put all ooc in this thread?? theres been like 4 more posts but the plot hasnt moved since my post erm

Yeah out of character and discussion goes in this thread.

Relax bro. Things are going to move soon. There's alot of people who are signed up for this

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Nov 23rd, 2008 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:43 AM
MadMel
Heh

true..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 03:27 AM
Tela

Didn't I say I would join?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:55 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

then join.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 07:39 PM
MadMel
Heh

a woman andalite huh?
no Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:11 AM