KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion

Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

The cold dirt covered ground felt hard against Zeke's back. Only a moment ago, he was tackled by some sort of deer, although for whatever reason, that deer looked very strange. Zeke looked up to see that Andrew was reaching out to him. With a grimace, Zeke lifted his arm and grabbed Andrew's outstretched hand, who then proceeded to help him up to his feet.

Zeke brushed the dirt off of his dark jeans, as well as the dirt just below his shoulders. He looked at the spot of brush that the animal had jumped out from, and then back to the rest of the guys. They all had the same look of confusion, bewilderment, and surprise on their face. Josh looked troubled, Cadence looked eager, and Jason looked more frightened than anything.

Whatever it was that had jumped at him, it was definitely blue. Andrew had noticed it too. That much Zeke was positive about. That was all he had caught a glimpse of. It was Jason who spoke next.

"It looked like a centaur."

Zeke looked at the boy with a skeptical look. A centaur was out of the question. This wasn't lord of the rings. But to the other boys, it didn't look very far-fetched. The night sure was getting strange. And it will only get stranger.

Suddenly, Cadence began sprinting further into the woods after the creature. The other boys stood by, obviously contemplating whether or not to bound off foolishly into the dark. Jason still looked troubled by the possibility of a centaur lurking in the dark.

Zeke had had enough. Who cares what it was? It was probably just some woodland animal. Besides, it was beginning to grow darker. He was about to announce his departure to the rest of the gang, when an ear-splitting shriek echoed throughout the woods. Chills ran down Zeke's spine.

"Someone's in trouble" Zeke said, his voice low and serious. His eyes darted around the woods. What the hell was going on?

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blue andalite quickly reached up her hand to cover the mouth of the small human female. The loud noise might draw attention from anyone who could be lurking in the woods. And by that, she didn't mean the other humans she had just come into contact with.

She didn't mean to barge in on the group. but her goal wasn't to make communication with a human just yet. But her wounds were becoming more serious. She was growing weaker. Her mission might be coming to an end early...

"This girl will have to do...."

Slowly, she removed her hand from covering the girls mouth.

And in front of her eyes, the Andalite changed from her natural form...to a beautiful human female.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:21 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

is this really happening, amanda asked herself. When the creature turned into amanda, she almost passed out from sheer shock. She was about to scream again but realized that if the creature wanted to hurt her, it probably already would have. Instead, amanda decided to try and ask a question. i must be out of my mind to even attempt this. I should be running home screaming right now. "what are you," was all she could manage to ask.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:59 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
...an ear-splitting shriek echoed throughout the woods. Chills ran down Zeke's spine.

"Someone's in trouble" Zeke said, his voice low and serious. His eyes darted around the woods. What the hell was going on?

"is anyone else getting that feeling like something really weird and freaky is happening?" andrew asked, looking around. though he could barely see in the gathering dark.."im gonna check out who was screaming" he said, heading off in towards the source of the sound..he was slow at first, practically feeling his way, but he his confidense grew he set off at a jog in what he hoped was the right driection..

he was sure he was close when he heard a voice - a girls voice, not ten feet away.."what are you?"..he stopped...maybe he should listen some more before going in and doing something potentially stupid..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Joshua practically crashed into Andrew since he was just standing there not doing anything. "Why are you just standing here," he asked in a whispered tone. "I thought that we were going to look for someone who needed help?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"and get everyone potentially zapped by the amazing alien thing that changes bodies?" andrew whispered back.."i dont think i could have done a lot of good on my own, but since you're here, i suppose we could try..on three....one.......two..."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"Three," Joshua shouted as he and Andrew raced out of the trees. However, he had to turn away when he saw a girl he recognized from school and another girl, the latter which was nude. "We, um. Ahem. We, we uh, we heard a scream and thought we would help." Amanda was always a quick thinker and she realized that if this creature could change it's form, there was no way it was running from a couple of boys. "I think she needs help," Amanda said as she was giving the creature her jacket.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:37 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=He saw the other two talking and then suddenly run out of the trees.=

Hey wait for me!

=Jason rushed off after them and almost ran into Joshua when he stopped. He looked ahead seeing two girls, one nude. He looked at Joshua and blinked a bit.=

What? You didnt take Health Class?

=It was a bit surprising possibly that as shy as he was this didnt really bother him.=

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 12:44 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

andrew raised his eyebrow at the naked girl, but apart from that, he didn't seem to care...now exactly wasn't the best time to contemplate nudity.."help? that's our collective middle names" he said.."well, it might as well be mine now" he added, seriously..he never had a real middle or last name, having spent the best part of his life in an orphanage..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:47 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(OK I hope this is correct)
Rodney slowly walked the streets of the city he has lived in all his life. He was by himself as always but he did not mind he enjoyed it he did not have to put on a fake smile like everything is ok when really his life sucked for lack of a better word. His mother and father were getting a divorce and he did not know how to handle it so he stayed away from his house as much as possible he had nothing to say to his mother who he was stuck living with. Deep down he new he would have to grow up and get over it but Rodney felt that his life was falling apart and so what if he toke a few months to cope with it? Rodney thought about this every moment of his life and usually he zones out while he walks but what he thought was a shooting star pass by he knew it was stupid but he made a wish.

[I wish all of my probemls will go away]

Opining his eyes he looked around to see if anyone saw him acting weird but then he thought every one in his school already thought that so who cares. Rodney started to walk again when he saw another shooting star so he decided to flow it it looked like it landed in the woods he had been in the woods enough times that he knew it pretty well. A little while later he was trekking though the woods trying to find the shooting star. He did not know why he was doing it but he was not going to stop until he found it. Rodney was startled when he heard other voices they sounded his age thinking they might be there for the same reasons he toke a deep breathe and got ready to have his first conversation in a long time.

"Hello is anyone there?"

Rodney knew that sounded dumb but he did not know what else to say he was way out of his comfort zone.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 04:49 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherr˙
Wild Cherry

Something is wrong.

Arlene Dane pulled her thick black coat tighter around herself and let out a sigh, watching the breath condense and disipate in front of her. She brushed a peice of auburn hair away from face and opened her long since closed grey eyes. Her lips were taught and slightly chapped from chilled, bitter winds violently caressing them.

Quietly she roused from the bench she had been situated on for the last half hour. it was cold and she had no desire to get up, but she knew she had to to make classes in time. Still, though, that unnerving feeling pooled in her gut, even though she couldn't find a justification as to why. Upon rising something caught her eye from the left hand side. Only for an instant, but it was enough to shake her notably. Since she could remember her instincts had been strong, and she set forth in the direction of -whatever it was - that had occured.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 03:32 PM
Cherr˙ is currently offline Click here to Send Cherr˙ a Private Message Find more posts by Cherr˙ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

" Come on man that game wass messed up!" As me and my friend, Tim, just came from our high scool game. Our school had lost 13 to 14. I was pissed and so was everyone else. This ended up being a crappy day. I got detention, got dumped, then on top of that we lost the game. " Whats wrong with me today?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 01:48 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Ordained
is this really happening, amanda asked herself. When the creature turned into amanda, she almost passed out from sheer shock. She was about to scream again but realized that if the creature wanted to hurt her, it probably already would have. Instead, amanda decided to try and ask a question. i must be out of my mind to even attempt this. I should be running home screaming right now. "what are you," was all she could manage to ask.

The female andalite didn't speak again. Her cold empty eyes simply stared at the human. From the point of view of the alien, the human beings were such awe inspiring and mysterious creatures. Each was different, and each was entirely unique. Now, as she looked through her new human eyes...she stood face to face with one.

(please log in to view the image)

The day had dragged on into the night. It was dark now, and the wind blew listlessly through the dark harrowing woods. The tall trees and the darkness swallowed you, a mysterious vortex of hoo-ing owls and swaying trees. The andalite could only make out the human thanks to whatever remaining light shined down from the large moon, framed up high in the starry night sky....

The human that the andalite was looking at was a female. She was young, and possibly frightened. Still, the Andalite was terrified by the creature. The uniqueness of humans was admirable, but also surprising - her race had heard of the atrocities that human beings had committed.

The young girl just continued to look into the eyes of the strange creature. The andalite looked down at her own new body. She was bare, unlike the human before her. She didn't flinch as the young girl placed her jacket around her new shoulders.

There was a brustle of noise from behind her, and the andalite grew scared yet again, fearful of what could befall her and this innocent human child....

-----------------------------------------

Up ahead of him, Zeke saw that Josh, Andrew and Jason had all gathered up ahead. And it looked like there were other people there now too.

"And so our band of merry-men continues to grow..."He muttered under his breath, contemplating lighting up a cigarette or not. For the time being however, he passed on the idea. Curiosity had gotten the better of him, and so he jogged over to where the others gathered, and saw it.

Amongst the group of boys, were now two girls. It looked like they were twins...however - one of them was naked. Zeke blushed slightly, embarassed for the girl to be seen by an ever-growing group of boys.

-----------------------------------------

The andalite was surprised by the amount of humans who spent their time inside of a forest. Still, she felt comfortable, as most of the people around her were smiling, and offering her help.

She looked up as a boy with shaggy dark-red hair joined their group, his expression solemn and serious. She locked eyes with him for the briefest of moments before her eyes flickered back down to the dirt at her feet.

It was then that she finally spoke up.

"Excuse me....." Her voice was soft, and quiet, like the girl she had copied.

"It's not safe for all of us to stay out in the woods right now," she started, and then, she staggered, leaning upon Josh. Her human skin was now very pale, and in the light, her injuries looked as severe as they were.

----------------------------

Zeke's eyebrows raised in alarm. The young girl was fainting, and very hurt. She had scraped along her arms, and on her (bare) chest was a large gash.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:17 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason narrowed his eyes and pushed past the others to help the girl stay on her feet. It seems that he may be shy around people but when things were troubling he was usually one of the first to act.=

Hey take it easy... why is it not safe?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:42 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Rodney was stunned into silence when he stepped closer to the group of people. From a distance he saw the creature turn into an exact copy of one of the girls in the group but the creature had cuts over her body and was naked. Deciding to move closer to the group until he was just at the back he had a better view of whats going on. When somebody in the group put a jacket on her to cover her up from the eyes of the other boys and himself Rodney knew that was not going to keep it from getting cold or even if it was capable of feeling the bitter chill of the night. He stood frozen as everything that happened flooded his brain and when the Creature started to faint he did not know what to do he was scared and this was to much for him to handle. He wanted to step up and help her he wanted to ask the questions that were circling around his head but all he could do was look around at everyone else. Luckily someone stepped up and toke charge he was happy that he did not have to.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:54 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Joshua became rigid when the naked girl virtually collapsed on him. When Jason came over, things snapped into perspective for him and he helped her regain her balance. He had felt something warm spill onto his shirt and when he touched it and held it up to the light it was blood.

"Okay, she needs help. We have to get her to a hospital," he said. "Um, does anyone have a cell phone?"

"I do," Amanda said. "But I don't think that we should call an ambulance seeing as how we found her. I have a friend. I'll call her right now. She has a truck that can fit a few of us in there."

Amanda took out her phone and scrolled down to call her friend Arlean. It went straight to voice mail, so she left a message. "Arlean! I need your help. Bring your truck to the edge of the forest and we'll meet you there. But don't tell anyone what's going on. And please hurry!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:57 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Bill had simply been walking down the road, heading back home from a friend's place when he heard the scream, faintly. It came from somewhere in the forest next to town, that much he was sure of. Glancing around, he saw the other three people along the roadside didn't seem to take notice of it, so he did the first thing he thought of: he zipped up his jacket and took off in the direction of the scream.

As he entered the forest, Bill picked up a loose branch to use as a possible weapon in case anything went down. He eventually saw shadows and heard voices, so he picked up the pace. He arrived to find a group of people gathered around what looked like a set of twins, one wearing only a jacket and obviously hurt somehow. Lowering the branch and hoping it didn't make him seem too aggressive, he looked around and simply asked, "What's going on here?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:39 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"What's going on is the fact that we need some help," Amanda said to some guy with a stick. She still hadn't heard from her friend, Arlene, but didn't want to wait any longer. Apparently, Josh was thinking the same thing because he started to race off after making sure that Jason had the girl firmly. "I'm going to get my mom's van. Be at the edge of the woods in ten minutes." And with that, he was racing towards his house. Once he arrived, he went straight towards his room ignoring his parents like they had been doing him for the last few weeks. He had gathered a shirt, a pair of pants and some boxers and hurried back downstairs. His mother's car keys weren't where they usually were so he took his dad's instead. When he got back to the woods, everyone was still there. He hopped out of the car and gave Amanda the clothes. She took her double behind some thick bush. Josh was saying, "I can only take a few. Amanda, Jason, Andrew and Zeke will come, but the rest will have to meet us at the hospital."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:28 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(Hey Big O, it took some time for us to get this deep into the woods, therefore, the following post is what happens in the meantime while you are running off to get your van.)

The morphed Andalite female looked intently at at the boy named Joshua as he ran away off towards his home. The humans were obviously planning on taking her somewhere.

"No. I'm not going to any hospital with you." She said, her eyes fierce and her words stern. She couldn't go to any hospital. Luckily, her wounds weren't fatal, and her enhanced mitosis would allow her to heal from these injuries after rest. And besides, it wouldn't be safe. Not with....it....out there.

Josh was already gone, disappearing into the darkness. The andalite girl worried that he might not make it back.

Suddenly, there was a rustle from nearby, and it startled the girl. The others looked around as well, wondering who else would randomly be walking around in the woods. The andalite however, knew better than to suspect someone harmless. She looked at the others, the fear in her eyes. She slowly raised a finger to her lips.

"Sshhhhhh" She whispered slowly.

The wind whistled.

The trees swayed.

Something was coming.

Zeke looked around quickly. He could sense the fear in the nearly naked girl. In the silence of the group.

(to be continued, I have to do something real quick.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 08:43 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Quincy
(Hey Big O, it took some time for us to get this deep into the woods, therefore, the following post is what happens in the meantime while you are running off to get your van.)

The morphed Andalite female looked intently at at the boy named Joshua as he ran away off towards his home. The humans were obviously planning on taking her somewhere.

"No. I'm not going to any hospital with you." She said, her eyes fierce and her words stern. She couldn't go to any hospital. Luckily, her wounds weren't fatal, and her enhanced mitosis would allow her to heal from these injuries after rest. And besides, it wouldn't be safe. Not with....it....out there.

Josh was already gone, disappearing into the darkness. The andalite girl worried that he might not make it back.

Suddenly, there was a rustle from nearby, and it startled the girl. The others looked around as well, wondering who else would randomly be walking around in the woods. The andalite however, knew better than to suspect someone harmless. She looked at the others, the fear in her eyes. She slowly raised a finger to her lips.

"Sshhhhhh" She whispered slowly.

The wind whistled.

The trees swayed.

Something was coming.

Zeke looked around quickly. He could sense the fear in the nearly naked girl. In the silence of the group.

(to be continued, I have to do something real quick.)

(Took longer than I thought.)

Suddenly, a whistling interrupted the harsh blowing of the winds through the trees. Zeke saw a glinting light out of the corner of his eye.

And then suddenly -

A loud and silencing THUD echoed throughout the group. There was a splash of red, and Zeke felt a pain in his chest as the wind was knocked out of him. He stumbled forward, and reached for his chest.

And felt cold steel.

A sharp metallic spear was embedded through his sternum. The front of his white shirt was rapidly growing dark, as Zeke slowly fell to his knees, and his life rapidly left him.

Someone in the group screamed. And the Andalite female's eyes raised in alarm and shock. A roar echoed throughout the woods. It was coming.

Quickly, the Andalite began running towards the town.

"Everyone run! Get to the edge of town! Hopefully that boy will have a ride for us!

Then as a group, they all began to run, except for Jason who reached for Zeke, who still slumped on his knees, in shock.

"Leave him!" She yelled, snapping Jason out of it. They all began sprinting again, confused as to what it was that was chasing them.

----------------------

Zeke's life was flashing before his eyes. He thought of his sister. He thought of that special girl. He thought of his single mom. And he felt angry that he'd never get to see them again.

Everyone was gone, and he slumped onto his back, looking up as he heard branches snap all around him. Something was approaching. Zeke looked up, eager to see what it was that had killed.

He was shocked all right.

(please log in to view the image)

It looked like some sort of alien raptor. It approached the boy slowly....and touched his dying body. Then slowly, in front of Zeke's eyes, the beast morphed into a spitting image of himself.

Then Zeke thought his final thought, as the creature ran back into the woods.

"Sonofa....biittch...."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:25 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Rodney was caught by surprise as one of the older teens was hit then he saw the blood. He stood frozen in his spot was that guy going to die and then when everyone started to run he followed. He had not played sports in some months so he was a little out of shape and being in the forest did not help he fell down twice and his pants ripped and he had a cut on his head that dripped blood but he just kept running he was scared and he did not want to die. As Rodney ran flashes of the kid dieing entered his mind and tears started to steam down his face. He new that he had stumbled onto something that would scar him for the rest of his life and the worst part was it was not over.

Rodney emotions were running wild anger, fear, and sadness all at once his heart started hurting and he slowed down but did not stop. The trees were thinning and he forced himself to keep going his mind had tricked him into thinking that if he got to the edge of the forest he would wake up from this nightmare. As he reached the edge he fell two more time the second time he was not in the forest but he did not wake up ether. Rodney just laid there at the edge of the forest staring at the stars holding the stitch in his side his breathing heavily and the tears did not stop the others were ether there or still coming so he slowly stood and started to move in the direction of the other people that were coming out of the forest.

"What the hell is happening?"

Rodney repeated this over and over and hoped that the creature would have the answer to his question.

Last edited by AttentionPlease on Dec 15th, 2008 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:56 AM