KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Battlefront)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Battlefront)
Started by: NonSensi-Klown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not on LIVE yet... at least not on my system.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 10:18 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Just finished playing the demo it's really fun favorite class is the mage I think with archer in second and the scout is probably my least favorite

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 03:07 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

i heard that the multiplayer is shit and everything is 3x worse than bf2.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 07:44 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard that to, specifically that's it's just really boring and repetitive.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 07:52 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i heard that the multiplayer is shit and everything is 3x worse than bf2.

Dunno Ps3's demo only had the fight against Sauron. Seemed fun enough, no worse than Battlefront.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 10:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The demo was pretty meh.....but I'll rent it.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 01:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

After twenty minutes with the demo i felt as though i exhausted everything the game had to offer. I don't know, this type of gameplay worked for battlefront but even with battlefront the games felt like one half of an entire game that we were never given. I was very unimpressed with everything in the conquest demo, although it was mildly entertaining everything was just very low quality. Maybe the full game will have features that give the game depth but i will never know because the demo is enough for me.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 02:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 06:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

7 is an allright score.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 06:21 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
After twenty minutes with the demo i felt as though i exhausted everything the game had to offer. I don't know, this type of gameplay worked for battlefront but even with battlefront the games felt like one half of an entire game that we were never given. I was very unimpressed with everything in the conquest demo, although it was mildly entertaining everything was just very low quality. Maybe the full game will have features that give the game depth but i will never know because the demo is enough for me.

Agreed, I was excited at first and couldn't wait to buy it. Now I'm like "yeah...I'll rent it." Some of it seems unbalanced to me as well. The only thing I'm good at doing is being a Scout and making everyone my ***** with OHKOs. Kind of cheap that the Heroes can be killed the same way too.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 06:57 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fun game, scouts are overpowered/used. But still...a fun game.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 05:05 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

LotR Online would seem like a better buy then Conquest...that or maybe Battle for Middle-Earth.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 10:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm.. I did enjoy the ideas that went into this game.. but there was definitely much room for improvement.. like the half-assed 'throw weapons'.. or how OP the rogue backstab grab was.. (or the chain lightning from the mage for that matter), and that the grab was the only thing you'd bother using the rogue for, as the rest of his arsenal was terribly mediocre...

I think the only class worth using was the archer and mage.. spam heals and stop projectiles from coming and have your archer kill everyone..

CAN be an awesome game.. but apparently when you have a movie license.. it just 'has' to be terrible for whatever reason

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 02:07 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Apparently EA don't like people to play online as this is the second EA game I have bought and just like the other it won't let me play online, says the account I don't even have is disabled. Doesn't bother to explain any thing just pretty much tells me to fuk off.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:42 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Played the demo.

Was fun enough, I'll reserve a full review until I play the game.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 03:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Played the demo.

Was fun enough, I'll reserve a full review until I play the game.

You have Live now?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:32 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yea

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 10:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

This looks a lot like 'Return of the King' game. Graphics are hopelessly dated, typical console (port) crap. Let's hope the gameplay will make up for it, but I doubt it somehow.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 10:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

uh...wasnt the pc version released first?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 02:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tom_servo

It's just Battlefront with a LotR mod attatched. It looks like shit to be quite honest.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 12:14 AM
tom_servo is currently offline Click here to Send tom_servo a Private Message Find more posts by tom_servo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote