KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mass Effect - RP Thread

Mass Effect - RP Thread
Started by: Cpt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek began mumbling to himself about how he was much more quailified then shepard to lead this mission. He then sighed and slowly picked up the rear

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:45 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"hey look at the freak! he can use that purple stuff!" Draven noticed a girl about 14 getting bullied for..... biotics..... "ha haha look at the freak!" I want to kill those little basterds...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:47 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The crew reached the place where the Council held its meetings.

There were four Councilors: An asari, a turian, a salarian, and a human.

"Greetings, Councilors," Shepard said, eyeing Anderson more closely than the others. "I have heard you have news regarding the Geth intelligence,"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:02 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

the girl..... point singularatied and the kids flew into a hole.....
"god damn shes only that young how could she be so powerful?" Draven chased after her and found her crying in an alley.....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:08 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek stood before the council staring at them silent, he nodded to each of them and waited for them to begin the meeting.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:10 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"hey kid i noticed your abilities" she was pale had straight black hair and blue eyes of fire "leave me alone!"

"listen i'm a bio too" draven lifted a box a huge one"

she looked at it with awe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:19 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

how....how can you do that?

"years and years of training why are you wandering alone how old are you?

17 and my parents left me.....

"you look younger"

i know and thanks...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:28 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alexandra stayed to the right of Shepard as he spoke to the Council. She didn't acknowledge them for Shepard had already done so. She looked to Anderson, the human Council Member, then to the others. She looked back momentarily towards Ruio who stood behind her, giving him a look that spoke of Patience, before returning her attention to the words of the Council as they began to speak.~

((Okay.. NOW im gone for the night. :P ))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:34 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"listen.. i know how you feel people... just don't umderstand are you hungry or anything?"

"em... yeah say whats your name.?

"Draven now come on"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 06:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ash stood behind Shepherd, though in a position where she could keep a close eye on the Jalek kid... Or get a good shot if it was needed. Other then that she kept quiet. Her place was at Shepherd's side, not speaking with the council members.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:55 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

listen.... take this....

draven handed brought up his tool and added 100creds to her account..

if you ever need anything in extremem emergencis heres my com key message me i havevto go....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 06:40 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*LOL, for those of you who don't know how to spell his name, it's Shepard.*

"We have," The turian replied quickly, "We've learnt the surviving Geth have progressed vastly after the destruction of Sovereign," He continued.

"They've progressed to the point that they now even have scientists within their ranks." Anderson spoke up with his husky, deep voice.

Shepard's face looked puzzled.

"That can't be."

"It's already proven, Shepard." The asari said.

"And that's not the worst part," the salarian one added.

"What is the worst part, then?" Shepard asked, frowning.

"They are currently constructing a small version of a Mass Relay, like the one Saren used to attack the Citadel. They have somehow figured out how to bring back the Reapers. We don't know where this Mass Relay is. And we need you to find it." Anderson said.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 09:11 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i knew that ^^ lol jk))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 09:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven couldn't help but give her a hug he himself was only 21 he decided to make way to council halls and wait for his commander..... he saw spiffy aliens and humans he had an urge to point singular

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:12 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek smiled at the news and pushed himself off the wall to stand infront of them.

"Thats just great. where do you want us to start" he began to stretch his arms as he spoke

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:32 PM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven had a feeling alot of death was coming. Maybe it was his biotics maybe it was human intuition but he felt a dark feeling

((btw valerian are you going to question people about thier stories?)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:46 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( Jalek. If your with us, speaking to the council, there is no wall. Its just a platform with glass underneath. the closest wall is probly 10 feet or so away.))

That Can't Be!

~Alex spoke at the same time Shepard did. She looked back at Ruio who looked as stunned as she felt, then looked back to the Council~

Anderson, Perhaps the...

~she was cut off as Jalek stepped infront of them. He seemed happy.~

How the hell can you be happy about this? The Reapers threaten us yet again because of the Geth!

~Ruio stepped up addressing the Council~

If you had helped when the Quarians asked for assistance we could of avoided all of this! Avoided the situation with Saren aswell!

~Alex turned to Ruio and scowled at him. As soon as she did he sighed heavily, said his appologies to the council and made his way to the elevator. Alex looked back to the council~

I am sorry for that. He is very outspoken.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 11:26 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(i know that, he didnt walk all the way up)

Jalek shook his head and sighed

"it's sarcasam babe, but it's not like this will be hard or anything. I mean shepard over there did most of the work with just him and his crew last time" he began to laugh

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 12:00 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex scowled at him~

Babe?

~Ruio heard Jalek and ran up and pulling his pistol from its holster. Alex put out an arm and grabbed Ruios arm~

Leave it be Ruio. This.... Spectre... isnt worth the time or the effort.

~Ruio growled lightly and put the gun back. Alex turned to Jalek and put a hand up~

And before YOU say anything, I would not advise it. I may not be quick enough to stop him the second time.

~She looked back to the Council and asked that they continue, apologising for the delays.~

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 01:06 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shepard turned to look at Alex. "We'll have to be extremely cautious with this. We'll have to act smart at all times. And, most of all, we cannot ever be overly confident," He said at the same time as he turned to give Jalek a sharp, threatening look.

The turian councilor sighed. "I knew three Spectres working on the same mission wouldn't be a good idea," He said, looking down and shaking his head. "But this is the only way. Shepard, we trust your experience and leadership for this. Keep the Spectre situation under control," He commanded, and then he turned to look at Alex and Jalek. "You two may not like it---especially you, Jalek---but Shepard is the most experienced Spectre here. By far. We---all of us---" he said sharply, raising his arms, "Owe him each and every one of our lives. Show him the respect he deserves. Both of you have only recently been chosen as Spectres, and you have yet to prove yourselves as elite of the elite," He continued, frowning, "this is your opportunity to do so. Don't fail."

Anderson half smiled.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 01:53 AM