KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan (OOC)

Karazhan (OOC)
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven
Human
hair not to long not to short
college:Illusion,alteration the arts of playing mind tricks and altering the world around him (if thats okay?)

(gona double post 200chars)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 05:11 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven a human who discoered he could play with peoples minds and make them do what he wanted. Even turn invisable if he wanted. But he also discoverd he could walk on water slow time etc.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 05:13 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Too powerful. You will have to lower his powers.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 01:54 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Karazhan (OOC)

Name: Zutul
Race: Human
Appearance: http://dreamingred.deviantart.com/a...-Mage-101681967
Magic School: Arcane
Bio: Will get one up later.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

mmkay

well...

powers:Alteration changing and manipulating the area around him. Indeed a powerful magic if schooled properly

so is this like harry potter except without the steryotypes?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:19 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

I don't quite follow what it is he can do with his magic. This will not look like Harry Potter in any thinkable way more than that it schools magic and there are classes. Unlike Harry Potter for example, there will not be this and that class, or this and that rule in the school.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:26 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

idont think he understand sthat he has to pick from the list of magic types

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:40 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

....He said or another college of magic ifvyou can fit it in.

Alteration is chznging the world around you breathing under water walking on water manipulating your surrondings unless he says its not

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:45 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

A school that would fit for warcraft. Altering the land around you has barely been made by the most powerful of mages that has walked the world, and many such occurances was done by accident. Not even Medivh could bind people to his will, and by Neltharions words, he was the most powerful mage to have ever walked Azeroth.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:04 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

okay lol ill go with arcane

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:41 AM
Utrigita

As I see it he was speaking of Reality Warping, how to avoid god modding with that...

Is my Character Approved LK?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:57 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Your character is approved. All are unless stated elsewise.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 02:59 PM
Utrigita

Ahh okay thanks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:01 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

looks like we are gonna have some orc human conflict

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:05 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Well I picked a Human Mage to avoid that, now had I picked a Human Necromancer ore Warlock as I originally intended the story would have been a bit different.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:12 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well my Orc stil hates humans

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:37 PM
DangerousBeauty

elf gonna pwn stupid Orc

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

How long should I wait for others who announced interest will be declared "Not coming"? What is the activity rate on this forum?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:04 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

its active but if they havent posted by this time they arnt intereted. they can always starte late if they do decide to show up though

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:19 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

The wait has been long enough. Thanks you waiters for your patience. I decided to just get it started despite the absence of several. Will make the roleplay thread tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:55 AM