KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan (OOC)

Karazhan (OOC)
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Christmas is delaying this roleplay, but it will start soon.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:03 AM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i had thought u abandoned us

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:25 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

No. Just caught in the family christmas spirit and can not get loose just yet.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 02:24 AM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

mk here's her bio:

Val is like that prissy rich girl at your school. You know the one who every one likes for their money. Anyways, her mother and father are a rather blessed couple who have a little higher standards for living. Her parents were going to get a personal tutor for her powers so she could study at home, but she'd have nothing of it. She wanted to get out and meet people, not stay cooped up in her room. Her nose is almost always buried in a book when she has the chance. She literally grew up in her mother's lap, learning the ways of the higher class. Her attitude is expected. Her father always kept a close eye on her. If he wasnt around to watch her, then he'd make someone else do it. She's happy to finally be away from it all, but she wont let her spoiled lifestyle leave her even a the school. All of her belongings were brought with her, even her own personal servant was sent to stay with her. Val isnt a force to be reckoned with.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 03:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

No. This roleplay is not forgotten. Merely postpuned.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:29 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

its been postponed alot

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:30 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

maybe she could have someone else open it for her, like give them the direction of the rp and just get it started for us.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:31 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well i nominate you

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:42 AM
DangerousBeauty

i have enough on my plate with xmen... but i would do it if she asked

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:47 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Ill check into it. If im welcome.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 02:14 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

that would be cool if you took it over lycan

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:27 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

There has been a lot going on for me outside the computer world, which has lead to one postpone after the other. I have had to prioritize for which I apologize. The suggestion that someone else would start the roleplay up is a welcome idea which I would not mind. Under the few conditions:

1. The characters will be arriving in a lesser caravan for Karazhan with magically sealed envelopes, adressed to Magus Medivh.

2. The gates to Karazhan are locked, declining access until having gained a formal welcome into the tower.

3. No one but me will control Moroes and Medivh. The caravan has no set leader, and is merely a joining of several groups of people that were heading for the same thing (Schooling at Karazhan).

4. No one knows what is written in the letter they have been given, and the extent of their knowledge of this summoning is that they will be tutored.

5. You are free to come into the roleplay from a different angle than the caravan, if you think you have a better idea.

If no one takes on this task of creating the RP thread, that's fine with me. I'll in that case try get it up before the weekend smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:30 PM
DangerousBeauty

I vote lycan

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:32 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

*shrugs* i don't care either way

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:51 PM
DangerousBeauty

your gonna be too busy getting darkest hour back on track

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:45 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i meant i dont care who does it. and i gave up on that

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:46 PM
DangerousBeauty

Noooo you can't give up

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:47 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I meant i would like to RP. I would love to host it but i would have to do a lot of research because I'm not familiar with the diff forms of Magic. I could come up with good plots but i need to be more familiar.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 04:21 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I meant i would like to RP. I would love to host it but i would have to do a lot of research because I'm not familiar with the diff forms of Magic. I could come up with good plots but i need to be more familiar.

The plot is already thought out, and will be taken care of by me. You would merely kick the roleplay into a steady start. You don't have to do much, really, other than introduce the caravan or some other way of entry for your character. Merely get rolling and I'll take care of the rest. If you are uncertain of how the area where Karazhan is at is like, I hope this might help you: (And this is just to assist you in case you decide to open an IC thread. I am not expecting this of you, and I can do it myself if you do not feel like it. I just need to get some time for it first, as there's a lot going on for me until this weekend)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deadwind_Pass

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 04:33 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

The roleplay thread is up. You can either start by being in the caravan, or you can have gotten there by your own means. Let me remind you that none of you is a master mage, since you are here to be schooled.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 02:11 PM