KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan (OOC)

Karazhan (OOC)
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I will post bio later. Sorry to start without it but i didnt want it to get too far.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:30 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Thustra Zoar (THoostra Zore)
Race: Human
Appearance: Long ,Jet Black Hair to waist. Black Leather pants,Black Leather vest, white shirt, Knee high Multi-buckled black leather boots.
Magic School: Fel
Organization: Darkwater Guild
Bio: As a child Thustra witnessed his parents and village destroyed by the Burning Legion Demons. He swore to grow up and be powerful enough to Destroy All Demons. Deciding to fight fire with fire, he searched for a teacher of the Fel school of magic. He was fortunate enough to meet Rathor Syliis who was an Elder Mage of the Darkwater Guild who taught Arcane magic but being understanding of Thustras situation, agreed to introduce him to the Fel way of magic. Afraid of the overwhelming power, Rathor advised Thustra to stop going down that path but it was to late.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 03:28 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

here is cass she is like ancient and has always been by Val's side

Attachment: albinonightelf.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 02:11 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Name: Thustra Zoar (THoostra Zore)
Race: Human
Appearance: Long ,Jet Black Hair to waist. Black Leather pants,Black Leather vest, white shirt, Knee high Multi-buckled black leather boots.
Magic School: Fel
Organization: Darkwater Guild
Bio: As a child Thustra witnessed his parents and village destroyed by the Burning Legion Demons. He swore to grow up and be powerful enough to Destroy All Demons. Deciding to fight fire with fire, he searched for a teacher of the Fel school of magic. He was fortunate enough to meet Rathor Syliis who was an Elder Mage of the Darkwater Guild who taught Arcane magic but being understanding of Thustras situation, agreed to introduce him to the Fel way of magic. Afraid of the overwhelming power, Rathor advised Thustra to stop going down that path but it was to late.

This is my Char

Attachment: warlock_by_trashcn.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:20 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I found a pic that is WAY better then the one I have now. but I cant get to it from this computer. I have to get home first. Ill post it up before the nights end.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:18 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:47 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

sry i didnt post it last night when I got home i kind of crashed. But thats a better picture of Dyonilia and Harra

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:48 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
sry i didnt post it last night when I got home i kind of crashed. But thats a better picture of Dyonilia and Harra

Holly Mother!!! Nice pic. SH-wiiing lol evil face

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 08:51 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

embarrasment

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 08:53 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh right. A note about her clothing. She has a large brown cloak on over her clothing right now.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:17 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Where are You Lich King??????

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:19 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Not here thats for sure.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:27 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

its a shame. i liked the whole premise

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:34 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Scarlet Fox......JM.....someone take over. PLease!!!!! I realy dig the premise as-well.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:37 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Where are You Lich King??????

I'm here, lurking. I was going to, as Medivh said, let you lot "rest" and get to know one another of the characters first, before I start with things for real. For after all, not a lot of time has actually passed since the point where you entered Karazhan. Worry not, this is not forgotten nor will this be an empty student to student only roleplay wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 12:08 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lich????? Whats the dealio??

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:00 PM