KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

David threw his rifle to the ground and sat, tearing his helmet off. "damn it! do you realize how much pain he must be in. at least we could have ended it for him... damn it!!!"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 10:11 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Ben's a tank, there's still a chance that he is alive!" Jacob ran to the access hatch and slid down to the ground. Turning, he made a run for the main door.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 10:30 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily lowered her rifle and nodded. She then watched as Jacob ran off to the access Hatch. CAPTAIN! WAIT FOR ME! Lily ran after Jacob, down the hatch and with him towards the Main door. I do not know Ben Jac... Captain. but if you say he can survive this then thats all I need to know to help anyway I can. I Trust you with my life. Lily smiled a bit, her pink lips able to be seen for she forgot her helmet up at the top level.~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 10:38 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven held his sniper high in the air he shot multiple times the heavy rounds made a noise youcould hear more then 250 yards away
he hoped delta could hear them

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 11:19 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((sry Kage im bored))

=When Kage brought the Light up a big bug freaked out and jumped at Flash. In response he purposly fell backwards, allowing the Bug to jump over him. while the bug was in mid-air right above him he shot twice with both pistols into the fleshy underbelly of the bug. Four shots. One bug. It landed harmlesly on the ground behind him screeching in pain. flash slowly got to his feet and shot one more time into what seemed to be its head. He looked at Lance and laughed a bit hestericly before he cleared his throat and nodded.=

Lets keep going...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:10 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Yeh, lets move marines." Lance walked over to the dead bug, stepping down hard on the bugs head with his boot. Bright greenish blood splattered on the ground and on his boot.
"Gotta be sure."
Lance made his way to the exit, his gun now lowered.
"Cap, Sleeping quaters are clean,anywere else we need to check?"
Lance said speaking into his Comm

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:03 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven hiked and hiked when he started to hear gun shots

he hoped it was hos squad.

he ran and saw a wall so he walked around and found a gate with a card reader he swiped the lvl4 card and saw his

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:53 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

squad standing around and investigating.

hr breathed deeply. And fired his rifle in the air to get attention

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:54 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A gruff yell, followed by a loud thud sounded off right next to Draven. Ben was sitting on the butchered corpse of the creature that had attacked him. He stood, holding the spiked tail, bleeding from his wound, but showing no signs of giving up.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:02 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

wow... sir

i discovered a new species it has stone spiked back it looked like a slug

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:34 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

put quotations when your character is speeking itdiot. i cant tell wats dialouge from wats hes doing.))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
"Yeh, lets move marines." Lance walked over to the dead bug, stepping down hard on the bugs head with his boot. Bright greenish blood splattered on the ground and on his boot.
"Gotta be sure."
Lance made his way to the exit, his gun now lowered.
"Cap, Sleeping quaters are clean,anywere else we need to check?"
Lance said speaking into his Comm

david laughed halfheartedly and fired his shotgun into the creatures abdomen. "in case you missed out on biology at school, a bugs brain is where its butt should be." he went over to help ben out. "jeez buddy, gave us a scare man. jesus!" he looked straight through the wound to the other side. "that is one serious wasp sting!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 04:04 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"What ever mate, we can't all be as smart as you!" Lance said as David left the room.
"Lets find the Rec room or something.
Lance spat down onto the the splattered corpse of the bug while he walked past.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:17 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Ben was pulled out of the compound to a cave near Draven.))

Ben got to his heat, covering the wound. "As long as guns can kill it, I'll fight it. Unless the rocks can stop the bullet too."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 01:35 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

"Nope here sir i managed to scavengs this key card 3 assualt rifles, more then enough ammo and some grenades."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:17 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben studied the surroundings, and surveyed the area. "Keep 'em. You'll need them more than I will." Throwing down his assault rifle, and pulling out his combat knife, he pulled his helmet off for a second, to help he eyesight. He pulled out his med-kit, and patched up his wound as best he could. Putting his helmet back on, he hit the locking mechanism. "I advise you either head for the base, or try and keep up with me. I'd go with the base, seeing as I'm going deeper in the jungle."

Jacob put his hand on Lily's shoulder. "This is a big risk, we might be able to make it back in here."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:36 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance entered the rec room, the lights flickered but there was no movement in the room. The wall, floor and furniture were covered in blood just like the sleeping quarters were.
"Ok guys, Find as much stuff as you can to barricade doors and windows in this shit hole. I dont want any unwanted guests getting into this comm station."
Lance turned to the door and stepped out into the hall, talking into his Comm.
"Ben this is Lance, Where the F*ck are you and lily? Over."
He made his way back into the rec room with the rest of the group, his rifle by his side waiting for a response from Ben.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:16 PM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Sir they may need me more at the base. Where is it and can you comm them so they know.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 04:39 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily looked at Jacob and smiled at him. Well Im a risky girl Captain. Days not realy a good one unless ive taken one. Or two. She smiled a bit more at him for a moment then blinks as the comm flares up asking where she is. She puts a hand to her transmitter and answers. This is Lily Tank. Im with Captain Jacob. Ben was carried off by.. some bug. I dont know where he is. She looked at Jacob again and nodded. Hang on. Leme down-grade. She began to unhook the bulk of her armor turning it from heavy to light in order to respond and move faster. After it was taken off her form was easier to see. Though slender her body was very well built. The muscle seen on her, now exposed arms, could probly beat any man in an arm wrestle match. She pulled a black band off of her wrist and used it to tie her hair back. She double checked her weapon, popped in a fresh clip and then smirked at him. Ready when you are Sir.~

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 06:38 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben tapped his comm, and replied. "I don't know.. probably half a click away from the middle of nowhere. I'm with Draven and I'm sending him to your position." Ben then looked to Draven. "Sure kid, I'll take you back to the base."

Jacob nodded at Lily, looking her over for a minute, and then getting ready to open the door. "You sound a little like me, in my early days." With a laugh, he opened the door, and slowly moved outwards, into the courtyard.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 09:42 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Alright, Were barricading the rest of this place down. Stay Safe Cap."
Lance placed his rifle on the ground and dragged the table to the closest window, Placing it upright infront of the window.
"Hmmm...I say we split into groups, check any other rooms in this shithole."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:28 PM