KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily caught Jacobs eye looking her over and she smiled a bit. She followed him out raising the rifle as she walked. Wheres the Body at? Jacob.. Theres no body. She scanned the area looking for the Corpse of the Guard Captain Jacob had shot point blank in the face. It was creepy. Captain. You dont think he got back up? Or if the bugs ate him?~

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 01:11 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I don't know.. I've never... I've only been in a situation like this once." Jacob raised his weapon and saw two soldiers, similarly dressed to themselves approach. "Cap? Me and Jenkins were caught off guard and shot down.. Mitchells and Blackburn are the only ones with a bird in the sky."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 09:55 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david had his shotgun raised at the 2. "man o' man i wish i had opted for power armor. thermal vision would tell me if these guys had bugs for brains." he pulled back on the pump, causing the weapon to make a loud chik-clak sound.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 12:39 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash nodded=

Yeah. I saw two doors back there, Ill go check them out.

=Flash checked his comm to make sure it worked, checked his pistols, then turned and went back down the hall. He came up to two doors ajacent from eachother. He took a breath and pushed one door open and a sickening smell came through. There were half eatten bodys and what could only be fecal matter. Jason made a face and backup. he turned to the other door and opened it. at least this one was better.=

hmm...

=He checked the room to find no bugs or bodys but...=

Woa ho!

=on the table to the left of the door sat a big silver tank with shoulder straps and a tube coming out connected to a nozzle with a torch on the end. Flash smirked, put his pistols away and strapped on the makeshift flamethrower. He came back out of the room about to tell the guys what he found when he heard shifting in the sh*t filled room. He looked in and his eyes widened. Small bugs were coming out of the dead bodys like a tiny wave of ants. Apparently they were the ones eatting the corpses=

BUGS!!

=flash yelled. He flicked on the torch and pulled the trigger spraying the entire room with fire. the hundreds of tiny bugs screeched out in pain as they all died, the smell of burning sh*t filled the air and the flamethrower just stopped. Flash tried to get it working again but apparently it had run out of fuel. he hooked the nozzle onto the tank on his back thinking he can use it again if he found more fuel. He took up his pistols and ran back to the others to tell them of what happened.=

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 08:46 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well lets call the bird down here for a pick up. We have to get out of here! ~Lily took a breath and looked to Jacob~ but its your call Jacob. Ill follow you no matter what. ~She smiles at him softly.~

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 01:18 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance heard the bugs screech and flash yell, he lifted his rifle towards the door, just as Lance left the room, He saw flash running towards him with the flame thrower in his hand.
"Were the hell you find that?"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:37 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash nodded his head back=

Found it in a locker in one of the rooms back there. but its empty now. an army of bugs pretty much tried to eat me, so i fried thier bug asses.

=Flash smirked as he walked up to them, pistols in hands.=

If we can find some gas then I can load this baby up again.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:57 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"I say we get the hell out of here and head to the Cap's location."
Lance walked to the door and turned back to the others.
"You coming or not?"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 10:31 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote