KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Fisk looked over at Lt.Mirez , Making a head gesture to get his attention. He had to ask him, knowing he served with Delta Squad, about the incident.

"Did they catch the M***R F**Kn traitor that set you guys up?" He said in hopes that the answer was yes and justice was done.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:19 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked back for a second and chuckled, moving to the weapons locker and finding his lucky weapons. Now fully equipped and ready to go, he slid his helmet down and turned on the visor. All of his teammates had a green arrow over there head, and whenever he focused on one of the arrows, the name and rank of the soldier appeared. Stepping onto the second drop ship, he took a seat at the head of the ship with the two pilots.

((Don't go into the third. It will crash and will be how any second characters can be revealed.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily put on the huge Heavy Armor helmet and turned it on, calibrated a few things before getting them how she wanted them, then spoke to the others, thoes who didnt hear her through the comm heard her as if through a speaker box. What kind of Hostiles are we expecting to see down there? She looked from Marine to Marine then to the "Flash" kid.~

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:45 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven threw his recon armor on instantly giving hin health signatures weapon info ammunition count and he could see all contacts friendly and enemy from great distances given he was the sniper.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 10:27 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek had picked the same dropship as Fisk but he hadn't put his helmet on as yet. "No." Was his short reply. After which he selected the opposite crash seat and strapped in. "Where do you come from, Lieutenant," he paused, the with a reluctant sigh he added, "sir." He fiddled with his helmets internal settings. changing it to his desires. "We're the same age I think."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 11:14 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven found delta squad leader.
"sir shall i recon when i land"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 11:21 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

The chanting started to stop and the marines started to get ready for the drop. Lance looked to the doorway seeing Rek and Fisk enter the dropship. "Well howdy f*cking Doo! Who we got here?" Lance moved towards them, placing out his hand, waiting for a shake.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 11:50 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek already strapped in only nodded to Lance as he pulled his helmet on and sealed his suit.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 12:09 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance walked back to his seat, checking his armour as he sat. "This is the part i hate." He said placing his helmet over his face. "HAPPY THOUGHT'S BOYS! HAPPY THOUGHTS!"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 12:31 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at Draven and scowled for a moment. "You'll recon after we set up a base camp, or reach the station. Well, you'll recon the station so we can set up." Strapping in, he tapped the pilot and nodded slowly.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 12:44 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

"aye aye sir"

Draven still had no idea what he was even looking for. But he knew to scout and report

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 01:00 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

For story purposes...)

The pilot nodded. "Yes, sir. Control, Delta one ready to detach."

A filtered voice quickly replied. "Rodger that Delta one. Everything is in the green, you are go for detachment."

He flicked the release and the catch released the dropship. It began to drift forward into space untill the thrusters kicked in. "Clear."

"Good luck." The voice swapped to the intercom "MARINES' KICK SOME ASS!!" It cut off. "Control out."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:27 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash pulled his helmet on and right after he fastened it on the dropship fell. He gripped his seat brace, eyes widening. It sort of took him by surprise but even when he expected it he was still taken by surprise. He didnt know if anyone ever got used to the drops.=

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:39 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

He couldn't help himself..

"ARGH!!! lets go people!"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:49 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((To speed things up))

Jacob's drop ship released, with him looking around at the other Marines bracing themselves. All the remaining members of Delta were there, and handling themselves a lot better than the other, having already been heavily trained for drops. Jacob, still unaffected by the pull of the ship, stood strong checking his weapon and tapping his comm. "How's everybody holding up?" The third drop ship released afterwards.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:54 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

"good sir never felt more comfortable"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:58 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~As the ship dropped Lily put her hands in the air. WOOHOO!! she then looked at the Flash kid and slapped a hand to his chest. Hey take it easy guy. She grinned under her helmet obviously enjoying the ride.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:01 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Could be better." Nat laughed wearily and clenched her jaw, fighting the urge to scream at the butterflies in her stomach. She reached down and put her hand on someone eases. She didnt know who's hand she was holding but she was feeling a little better knowing there was someone beside her.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:05 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash looked at the woman as she hit him.=

I am taking it easy!

=He heard the captain on the comm and Griggs reply.=

I agree with her sir! Could be better!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:17 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She looked over at him and pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry.. I havent dropped in a long time.. I'm not too good with things that could explode on impact."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote