KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior RP

Shadow Warrior RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

(( I just noticed that she hasnet been posting recently. So just say she okay'ed it. Ill just auto her if and when it is needed. ))

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:49 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(i pmed her so dont worry ok gotta to go to a presentation for video lab post later if she does'nt post the ok then you may auto it post later)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Dec 18th, 2008 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:02 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Mei put up a finger to tell him to hang on a moment. She went over to Muki and began to speak with him. Muki shook his head lightly then nodded. After a moment more of talking Mei ran off. Muki sighed lightly and walked to Hitosu. Come on then....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:11 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the group. "I would also like to come." He studied the three of them carefully.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 10:33 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki looked at the new man and simply arched a brow. ... you are? he asked, his hand over his shoulder upon the massive hilt of his sword.=

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:13 PM
Striding Cloud

"No need to be defensive friend. I just wanna come along with the trip, if i may. Kage Divine is the name by the way. I'm sorry i didn't catch yours." Kage's eyes flickered once his eyes fell upon Muki's sword. He than reached behind his back and put his hand, over the hilt of his shadow sword.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:22 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

= I didnt give it. He stood there for a moment, Both of them holding onto their own weapon. After said moment Muki slowly released his sword letting his hand fall to his side. ...come if you wish. It matters not...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:33 PM
Striding Cloud

"Ah. Shall we?" Kage said pointing the way to them. That boy with the golden axe, seems interesting. Maybe i should keep them alive a bit longer. And i don't know how powerful these two are. But it seems there here to protect the boy. Kage thought in his mind with a smile on his face.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:38 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki eyed the new one for a moment. He didnt like the smile he had. Who would smile at a time like this? Also he was pointing out directions before they even agreed as to where they were going. Perhaps we should discuss where we are going before we go anywhere. =

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 01:25 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu then went to kage

Hitosu: Do you even have a reason to even come with us its not often that someone pops out of nowhere and joins with a group its just weird really

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 03:59 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki just looked at Hitosu and the fact I showed up is not? Muki 'humphed' a bit and began to decide upon the destination. First of all we need to leave the village. More may come once they realize their initial guys are not coming back... theres a chance the village may be destroyed... You should tell everyone who is alive to evacuate... then we will leave. =

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:02 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage ignored Hitosu and turned to Muki. "Don't try to evacuate, these petty fools. If this village is meant to be perished, let it." Kage folded his arms and closed his eyes, than sighed.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:21 AM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Blake stood on a building looked and saw the distruction of the village below. He listened in on the newly formed group below. He hesitantly wondered if he would also help in the situtaion.
After a while he jumped from the building and landed withen a distance of the group. He then thought of the responsibility that would come to follow with each choice he would make.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:22 AM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu then looked at kage upsetily

Hitosu: oh so your saying they don't have a right to live look i dont care if you join with us or not im not letting my people die on your descision

Hitosu the turned to Muki

Hitosu: you think you can help me evacuate these people

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:29 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage chuckled as he stared down Hitosu. "These people don't deserve to live. If i even set my eyes upon, them i want to puke. Humans don't deserve to live, there useless beings." He turned to Hitosu wondering if his comments made his blood boil.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:34 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu gave Kage a glacial look

Hitosu: either way your descision is your descision but its my job and my oath to protect these people and i keep that promise to save these people you don't have to help me so why are you here and us humans fight till the end and we never give up so go judging us especially when you just wanted to join us

Hitosu then turns to Muki

Hitosu: Shall we evacuate them

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:41 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage grinned at Hitosu. "I have my reasons, for joining."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: and so do i does'nt that tell us that were not that different now i have to go do what i have to do

Hitosu started to evacuate the villagers

the shopkeeper called for Hitosu

Shopkeeper: Hitosu Hitosu

Hitosu: Hey shopkeep what do you want

Shopkeeper: i have some items for you here's an item bag filled with items

Hitosu: thank you shopkeep

Hitosu put the bag on his back the bag was filled with medication,herbs,and explosives

Hitosuthen went to the center of the village to reminese before his departure

Hitosu: (to think all this happen to my village and our past ancestor protectors of my village would have probably perish i think Bursten my new shadow beast was a miracle to this village hmm Bursten the miracle bull.................. that has a nice ring)

Hitosu smiled happily and tears went down his face knowing he was leaving the village for the good of his fellow villagers

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Dec 21st, 2008 at 04:59 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:49 AM
Striding Cloud

"I'm nothing close to you? You're a weak little, patheic fool. We're very different." Kage said as his smile faded from his face.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu left Kage to evacuate the villagers

Hitosu started to evacuate the villagers

the shopkeeper called for Hitosu

Shopkeeper: Hitosu Hitosu

Hitosu: Hey shopkeep what do you want

Shopkeeper: i have some items for you here's an item bag filled with items

Hitosu: thank you shopkeep

Hitosu put the bag on his back the bag was filled with medication,herbs,and explosives

Hitosuthen went to the center of the village to reminese before his departure

Hitosu: (to think all this happen to my village and our past ancestor protectors of my village would have probably perish i think Bursten my new shadow beast was a miracle to this village hmm Bursten the miracle bull.................. that has a nice ring)

Hitosu smiled happily and tears went down his face knowing he was leaving the village for the good of his fellow villagers

(um dont count the the rest of the stuff i said in my last post count except the(Hitosu: and so do i does'nt that tell us that were not that different now i have to go do what i have to do) ok)

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:05 AM