KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior RP

Shadow Warrior RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki eyed Kage for a moment before his eyes slowly turned to another who seemed to be watching them. ... another guest... With that said he looked to Kage one more time then went to help Hitosu with the evacuation. I am here to end this meaningless chaos... who knows. Those we save today may help fight with us in the end.... He spoke back to Kage as he walked away.=

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 01:06 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu snapped out of his trip to memory lane and met with the others

Hitosu: well im ready to go goodbye Yuko Village

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 11:04 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

"Like i would need saving from them." Kage spat on the ground in disgust.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 12:05 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(sorry what took me so long but here's what'll happen)

Hitosu went to muki and kage

Hitosu: i think were ready to go

Hitosu's body started to glow blue again and his shadow extended and formed a shape of a bull

Bursten: wait i kind of got something on my mind i should tell all of you
that shadow the genral was using was fake

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:14 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Blake walked his way up to the group. He looked around the city doing so.
((sorry i'm kinda late.))

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:02 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki arched a brow at the Shadow that Hitosu bore. He shook his head lightly. I know.... =Was all Muki said. He then looked to Kage and then to Blake as he ran up. After a moment he turned and made his way away from the village to their next destination.=

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 09:10 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

In the Kratisken mountain

Lord Yakatara: All solo shadows please go with Genral Berok i also want you to recycle Genral Turek's shadow he is now a solo shadow since his master is no more Berok your mission is to scatter the solo shadows around the Yuko woods and make sure they don't get to Atlus Road
the road to Atlus Village use your defense shadows ability to use illusion to give you an edge in the woods

Genral Berok: All right sir Solo Shadows MOVE OUT!!!

Road to Yuko Woods

Hitosu: Ok the best place i can think of for information is Atlus Village the central village in the Kratisken's most info will be there thats the best place i can think of if we cross this road we'll have to cross through Yuko woods

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 02:27 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Later in the Kratisken mountain

A haze of red smoke began to fill the throne room as a voice calls out

Demon: Lord Yakatara how are you what is it that you would like me to do

at that moment Demon walked into the room with his fire designed hair and clothing and his katana at his side bent down on one knee and bowed to Lord Yakatara

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:37 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

In Yuko Woods The others split up in the woods hoping for the exit

Hitosu was walking in the woods until he heard a rustle in the bushes

Hitosu: <what was that was that> THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitosu swung his axe and split the bush in half there he saw a squirrel run away

Hitosu: oh it was just a squirrel

Hitosu kept on walking

In kratisken castle

LY: i want you to anylize the shadow wielders and if Genral berok fails let the shadow robos finish what the wieders did'nt

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Feb 5th, 2009 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:58 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki eyed the others as they all split up. It was a bad idea to do so but the younger one, Hitosu, seemed adamant on proving himself. It didnt matter. Muki on the other hand knew what he was doing. As he walked he contemplated the outcome of the battle ahead. Of how to do it. Attack. Defend. and if needed, a way to retreat. He stopped suddenly and reached behind his shoulder to take hold of the giant sword he held. His eyes slowly scanned the area and there was a russling to his left. His eyes narrowed and he pulled the giant sword from his back and with one arm swung quickly. Trees, Bushs, plants, all slashed down with one swing of his sword. The end of his sword fell to the ground as Muki looked over the now open area to his left. ... Imagination.. Muki turned and began to walk again.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 01:08 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon: Yes I will do as u say Lord

as the same way he entered silently the same way he exited as the red smoke disappeared with Demon along with it as he began to follow Genral berok

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 01:21 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Genral Berok: Go my troops into the forest

The shadow robos enters Yuko Woods and starts cutting down trees cutting down trees

As hitosu walks on he see's the robos

Hitosu: What are you doing

Hitosu swings his axe at the robo cutting it in half and cause an explosion

Genral Berok continued walking until he saw Muki

Genral Berok: i see your the wielder Muki i have orders to eliminate you so come quietly and it will be quick and painless

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 01:42 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki turned slightly so his left side was facing the General. ... I have no intention of going with you... nor being eliminated. His voice was soft and calm. He didnt seem threatened by this man at all. Muki lifted his giant sword with ease and sets it upon his shoulder. .. I wont give you the same promise... As soon as Muki spoke he ran right at the General at high speed and before coming within 5 feet of him, Muki sliced Horizontally at the General in order to cleave him in half at the waist.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:45 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon Jumps through the trees at high speed and finally catches up with Genral Berok as he hides where no one would see and began observing the match that was going to happen against Genral Berok and shadow user Muki

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Genral Berok was saved by a shadow robo that was different from the other ones

GB: Shadow robo 2.0 destroy that insolent wretch

The shadow robo produced a shadow

Shadow Robo 2.0: Cyclops shadow assimalate

The cyclops shadow thrust his sword downward aiming at Muki

GB: How do you like that

Meanwhile at the heart of Yuko Woods....

Hitosu sees a Shadow robo then a whole bunch of robos surrounded hitosu spun with his axe and mowed threw the robo's like a buzzsaw

Hitosu: This place is filled with these bolt brains

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:07 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki jumped to the side to avoid the blade and ran forward slicing at the robo. His eye twitched as the Robo got out of the way and Muki stood there a moment. ... dont have time for this... Muki summoned his Shadow. A Wolf. What is it Muki?... Ah.. Kai looked to the Robot with the shadow and nodded. ... one time. Mukis sword began to glow and he jumped up high into the air. As he came back down he spun around and brought the blade down on the top of the robo cleaving it in half from head to foot. He stayed kneeling upon the ground a moment before slowly standing up and looking to the General.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

A silver haired girl was watching the battle in a bush

Girl: oh my this guy is strong

the girl heard more violence east from her and ran to the violence quietly she saw hitosu fighting the robos

Girl: that kid needs help

The girl smashed a robo with a sapphire cane with a golden hook

Hitosu saw the girl

Hitosu: who are you

Kazuka: im kazuka Atari nice to fight with you and your name

Hitosu: Hitosu Moriko WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shadow robo swung at kazuka Hitosu slice it from behind

Kazuka: lets go

Hitosu: I can't my comrade is in the woods

Kazuka: is he that serious guy i saw earlier with that huge sword

Hitosu: you know where he is

Kazuka: he's fighting someone he looked like a genral

Hitosu: show me where

Kazuka led hitosu to Muki's position

In the Battle Genral Berok summoned his shadow which looked like a Griffon he climbed on his shadow your going down Feather Storm a whole bunch of Feathers Rained down on Muki and his shadow

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:35 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki looked at the Feathers as they fell. He then looked to the General before his sword began to glow again. He spun around once and then slashed horozontaly at nothing. The sheer force behind the swing created a strong wind blowing the feathers back to the General. ... Fight me. Stop the tricks. Kai knew this guy was not to be taken lightly. Kai threw his head back and howled into the sky letting everyone know where they where. Badguys and allys alike. Figured we might as well keep the damage to the forest in one spot instead of all around. Muki nodded lightly before sprinting right to the General. Muki brought his sword back and slashed upwards, carving the ground beside him as it came up right to the General and his Shadow. ITS OVER! The blade also brough up alot of dust and dirt so he wasnt able to see if he got them or not until the dust cleared.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:43 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Genral berok: Now its my turn Feather Tornado

Dust started to swirl around Muki and Genral Berok and then the genral dissapeared

GB: Now your trapped with this 100% accuracy move

feathers started to materialize and swirl within the tornado

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:53 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((If you wanted me t oget hit for story purpose you should of told me. -.-'))

Muki eyed the area. The Tornado had formed around them both. So how dod the General get out? Muki sliced at the tornado and the Feathers around him. He still didnt seem to be worried. He turned around and swung his sword again attempting to hit something.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:55 AM