KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior RP

Shadow Warrior RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

A Voice came from behind Misano. .. you really should watch all around you. Muki raised his sword and slammed the hilt towards the back of Misanos head.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 09:27 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Misano Poofed in poisonous smoke

Misano:heh heh heh you think you got me that easily you've unleashed a secret power with constricta she can create something called the Venom Double it makes a clone but once struck it unleash poisonous gas are you starting to feel sluggish well you should

The ground where kazuka stand was severly pummeled and her unconscious

Hitosu went to kazuka

Hitosu: Are you ok

Kazuka: Yeah im fine the poison is URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kazuka: Prepared to be destroyed

Hitosu then noticed more robots coming in he takes out his axe

Hitosu: Bursten we got trouble i see

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:35 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon quickly got in front of Muki as he cringed his right hand and with the left hand with two of his fingers pointing upward as he thrust his right cringed hand into Mukis Stomach as he hit the force echoed through Mukis body as he delivered a spin kick with his left leg hitting Muki sending him flying as Demon said to Misano

Demon: so Misano your shadow creature is a Cobra mine is like that but mines is different we are perfect for each other ha ha ha ha

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Mar 29th, 2009 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:09 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Im done. that was auto. Even Zal didnt hit Misano Auto.))

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:20 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: No this can't be it this can't be the end NOOOOO

Bursten: Hitosu don't give in don't give up

Hitosu: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Hitosu's body started to glow and he started to float and then bursten started to glow and a light grew

Bursten: If you want to protect them you must pour all your power into me and unleash it to unimaginable levels

Hitosu: i will protect my friends

The Light dissapeared and hitosu had a horn helmet along with a more muscular physique and a golden axe with a wide blade

Hitosu: Hey lady your dead for what you did to my friends

Misano: Constricta death puncture

Constricta: Right

Constricta squeezed hitosu

Hitosu: you think this is going to stop me

Hitosu Glew and then

Hitosu: Burst Explosion

Constricta Exploded and shattered

Misano: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Misano fainted losing her shadow

Hitosu took the antidote from misano's pocket

Hitosu then gave lily the potion

Hitosu: here this should cure your paralysis

Hitosu then went to the unconcious Kazuka

Hitosu: here you go

Hitosu: Then took out the potion for Muki

Hitosu: Here

Hitosu then went to Demon and pointed the tip of his axe at his neck

Hitosu: Your next

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 05:43 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon laughed as he did a quick movement with his right hand and grabbed Hitosus hand and disarmed him while at the same time sending a kick to Hitosus chest as a wave came from his kick as it sent Hitosu flying as he then threw Hitosus weapon in front of where he would land as Demon then said to the Shadow users with his hands folded over each other

Demon: Ha you think your high and mighty because you took out Misano you make me laugh she's weak compared with me so bring it if you dare

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 01:36 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Muki took the potion and as soon as he did black light engulfed him and his shadow. When the darkness cleared Muki was diffrent. He was taller. thinner. He wore a wolf head dress that covered all but his mouth. His muscular torso was exposed and he wore what looked like ancient linen pants. The large sword that he usually carried with him was changed as well. No longer was it huge, but now he wielded twin blades that seemed like over sized wolf fangs, one strapped to his hip the other in his hand. He slowly turned his head towards Demon then bolted at him. He held out his hand and slammed it to his head holding Demons head Firmly. ....I dare... He pulled Demons head down with high force and brought his knee up as it slammed into his face as Demons head flew back, leaving his mid section exposed and Muki spun around slamming his foot into Demons chest as he was sent flying and was put through the wall of the building behind him. Muki then pulled out his other fang. ... Darkness Fang... Both blades glew with a black energy. He crossed the blades over his head and t hen sliced in a crossing fashion sending an X shaped wave to the building Demon was in causing it to catch on fire, the flames black, then explode.

((This is what happens when ppl auto. It takes the fun out of it. Im agreeing with my sister on this one and i should of left after DB told me she didnt like this anymore. enjoy the rest of the rp.))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:15 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

even still that post was the hottness. I could just see a muscular man with a wolf head dress on with two swords... OMG))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:19 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zalindrana
Muki took the potion and as soon as he did black light engulfed him and his shadow. When the darkness cleared Muki was diffrent. He was taller. thinner. He wore a wolf head dress that covered all but his mouth. His muscular torso was exposed and he wore what looked like ancient linen pants. The large sword that he usually carried with him was changed as well. No longer was it huge, but now he wielded twin blades that seemed like over sized wolf fangs, one strapped to his hip the other in his hand. He slowly turned his head towards Demon then bolted at him. He held out his hand and slammed it to his head holding Demons head Firmly. ....I dare... He pulled Demons head down with high force and brought his knee up as it slammed into his face as Demons head flew back, leaving his mid section exposed and Muki spun around slamming his foot into Demons chest as he was sent flying and was put through the wall of the building behind him. Muki then pulled out his other fang. ... Darkness Fang... Both blades glew with a black energy. He crossed the blades over his head and t hen sliced in a crossing fashion sending an X shaped wave to the building Demon was in causing it to catch on fire, the flames black, then explode.

((This is what happens when ppl auto. It takes the fun out of it. Im agreeing with my sister on this one and i should of left after DB told me she didnt like this anymore. enjoy the rest of the rp.))

Demon seen how fast Muki ran towards him as Muki grabbed his leg he quickly placed his hand in front of his face to cushion the blow as he lifted his head from the force still given then Demon caught a kick to his chest sending him flying as he was flying he seen the building behind him and adjusted his body as when he hit the side of the building instead of his body hitting the building his feet landed on it as it made a crater in the side of the building as he pushed off of it with force braking part of the wall on the building as he looked ahead to see the huge waves in the form of an X coming towards as with his right hand in a quick movement unsheathed his sword and did a forceful upward Slash as from the slash a purple wave of flame came out hitting Mukis wave canceling the attacks out as Demon flipped toward the ground landing on his feet with his sword pointing outward towards the ground as he said

Demon: that's pretty good but I know you can try harder try your best I'm a ninja and haven't used my ninjutsu yet give me a reason to use it

Demon then extended his left hand toward the Shadow users as he jestered them to bring it on

(( I agree with you I taught him better then that as many Rp's me and Hitosu have been in. This is a disappointment I must sculled him for his acts don't worry nothing like this will happen again I'll try to stop him from doing this again just please don't leave this RP ill call him and talk to him too we go to the same school it's not right no one is invincible they should take some hits but to take none that's just not right Sorry About that ))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:03 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~A dagger flicked around from behind Demon and froze at his neck. Lily was standing behind him. She was just like her brother but instead had a Fox Head dress~ The Fox is most balanced of creatures. Speed, stealth, strength. ~her hair was no in dreadlocks and swayed softly as she stood behind Demon, Her arm around his head and dagger to his neck. Her other hand held her other dagger to his back in case he decided to try something.~ .... Besides... who said he didnt do exactly what he wanted? ... He never actually tried to kill you.... We never like killing....~She tightened her grip on the dagger to his neck and pushed the dagger to his back against him.~ You will not die tonight. I request you go to your master. Tell him, not only did one of his people die, but we are stronger then he thought.

(((that was a really good response btw Demon. Very creative. But you also gotta know that the good guys win the majority of the time. And since they are GOOD guys they tend to give more then the Enemy would. In all the rpg games Ive played they always end up letting a bad guy go and that same guy ends up coming back better armed and better informed of his enemy's abilities. So you can retaliate to me but then the fight will never end. If the bad guy wins the rp is over. But if the good guys win BUT let the bad guy go the bad guy comes back beter prepared and for a more interesting fight the next time ^_^)))

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Apr 12th, 2009 at 06:33 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:31 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu got up like nothing happened

Hitosu: you think that was enough to stop me im way surpass you now

Hitosu picked up his axe and swung it with alot of force a wave of energy came out of it and slashed Demon in the shoulder

Hitosu: the next one is aimed at your neck

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:11 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(((did you seriously just swing an axe at him with me LITERALLY at his back??)))

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:23 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

let me edit

The wave energy bumped up in the air by the control of hitosu and slashed demon in the shoulder

sorry was in a rush

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:04 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon laughed at the Shadow users attempt to stop him he then said to Lily

Demon: I wouldn't stand too close if I was you

Just as he said those words Demon dropped his sword to his side and from his feet rose a reddish purple aura that began melting the floor that then rose all the way up his body he noticed Hitosu getting up he acted quickly and used both of his hands and quickly grabbed both of Lily’s arms burning her and slightly burning her cloths as with a quick motion flipped her sideways over him as when she was in the air he kicked her as he seen Hitosu reaching for his weapon Demon flipped to his other side and with one of his hands grabbed his sword as Hitosu threw his weapon even though Demon tried to avoid his attack he was slightly hit by the axe in the arm but the hit didn't faze him as he landed on his feet as the reddish purple aura disappeared and he said to the shadow user

Demon: I’ll give you one last try and I’ll actually attack instead of defending and it’s no way that you can surpass me ha

He then jestered them to come

(( That is true what you said about Bad guys and good guys but I’m one of the bad guys that starts out bad but turns good like in the show static shock rubber band man was bad and he then turned good and helps out static but is also dating static’s sister or in Negima his student is a vampire and she attacks him and later on she becomes his sensei ))

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 05:04 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Um i did'nt swing the axe that was pure energy concentrated from the axe that i swung at you not the actual axe)

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:49 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Shi-Wan jumped out of the shadows and crossed swords in front of Demon. You don't want to do that. I've been following this group. Together they can defeat you.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 12:48 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote