KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

The pilot glanced over at Jacob and nodded. "Yeah. My thoughts exactly." Slowly the helicopter landed, a group of 10 women, 3 of which had angel wings, stood near the tree line. They waited quietly for everyone to make their way up the trail. The pilot jumped out and moved to get their bags out of the back. "Alright everyone out."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:48 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir lowered his head and stood up waiting for the rest to leave first. He needed to make sure it was safe.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jacob exited the cockpit, stepping out of the helicopter. "Now this is gonna be awesome." He looked back inside the helicopter, seeing Akir still inside. "You coming or not?"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:56 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

He shook his head and took a step back

"i..i..is it safe?" he said nervously

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:02 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"How the hell do i know, Just come on." Jacob said, he then turned back and walked towards the jungle.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:15 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy jumped out of the Helo with his Guitar and Archery bag. Looking around he thought. *This will be cool, lots of space for me to be alone and Jungle to explore.* He looked back at Alex before following Jacob and Akir and said " Come on feisty one, I thought you were impatient to see what was up"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:43 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir sighed and slowly walked out, looking back and forth with a scared facial expresion. He was afraid of getting hurt here by somthing.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:59 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex grabbed her single bag and jumped out of the heli. She ran up to walk beside Cy, apparently not minding being called Fiesty. She looked at his guitar case~ You any good? ~She asked nodding at the case s they walked~

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:02 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy ,surprised that Alex was talking to him, answered "Yes I am good, It was my only escape from the world. At a very young age I started playing. My dad would always be drunk and i didn't want to entice him to anger. If i disturbed him he would just wail on me so i would just sit in my room and practice all day and after school. Music is a great escape" Cy said not knowing why he had opened up so much to Alex. This was not like him.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:08 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

One of the women stepped forward, bowing low as the group approached. "Welcome to Paradise. We hope you enjoy your stay here. My name is Aiden." The other women, the ones who didnt have angel wings, stepped forward and took their bags. Aiden turned and started up the path. "This way, please. Stay on the path please." The three angels waited for the kids to move before they followed.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:16 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex arched a brow at Cy as he blurt out his history.~ Wow.. I just asked if you were good. Not a life story... ~She looked at the woman who took her bag~ Hey! Thats.... ~but she was already moving away~ Tch... whatever. ~She eyed Cy a bit~ ... My folks always gave me a hard time... nothing to your expressed extent, but then again it was y fault. ~She turned around to walk backwards infront of him with a smile~ I was the one always starting fights and stuff~ She winked one eye and stuck out her tongue all cute like before turning and running off to get her bag back~

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:21 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy did not release his Bags. "No one touches my stuff" he said angrily.
"I can carry it"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:23 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason was the last to get out of the Helicopter. He didnt speak a word there nor did he care of the little things the others spoke about. Petty stuff. He had his backpack on and when a woman came to get it he put his hand up in silence and continued up the path after the others but not in any hurry.=

.... what a drag....

=he said finally=

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:40 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

akir looked up at the woman and backed away when she went for the bag. He then side stepped and sped up holding it tightly.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

The women sighed heavily and glanced at eachother. It was going to be hell for them to do their jobs. Slowly they made their way through the forest. They could feel eyes watching them. Eyes which they couldnt see.

Attachment: b1[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:55 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=As Jason walked up the path he stopped and looked around in the woods.=

hmm...

=The shadows made by the trees began to move and sway as he continued up the path. It was subtle. Many would think the trees moving from the wind. But it wasnt that windy. He was looking for something, but he walked on as if he wasnt doing anything=

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:58 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy, feeling everyones uneasiness and a little unsettled himself, stopped and opened his Archery case. He pulled out a quiver and hooked it to his belt. After which he slung his guitar bag on his back. Setting an arrow in his bow he spoke. "I don't know about the rest of you but I get the impression there is something menacing in these woods and I intend to be prepared" He said holding the bow at the ready, feeling safe with his weapon.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 06:05 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex shok her head a bit as she stood by Cy while he set up his bow and such.~ Your Paranoid. Why would they bring us here if it wasnt safe? Come on then... ~She pushed against Cys back lightly to get him moving again~ Im starving and the longer we stand out here the hungrier I get.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 06:18 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

=maybe Alex was right= Cy thought. He did not like being at a disadvantage ever and he felt venerable about the unknown.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:36 PM
DangerousBeauty

One of the 'angels' appeared at Alex's side. She pointed to his arrow and shook her head. They'd notice that her wings wernt fake. They were quite real... Awesome make up artist? The other women, including Aiden, had pointed ears and long hair. They seemed to float over the path. Aiden smiled and spoke over her shoulder. "We'll be there soon. Once we arrive we'll join Hex for lunch. Then she'll show you around. Give us your bags and such, and we will take them to your rooms for you."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:00 AM