KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP Registration!

High School RP Registration!
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

lol

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:00 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(please log in to view the image)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Namebig grinerek McFlannigan

Race: Caucasian

Grade: Senior

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: Attractive, 6'5 tall, athletic, blue green eyes, black eyes.

Personality: Very intellectual, but hides it well. Extremely loyal to his friends, but tends to think that people he doesn't know aren't worthwhile to talk to. He is a womanizer, perhaps sometimes too much. Has problems to take things seriously. Is sportive, but is not recognised as one as he should.
Mostly, he sucks when he starts something but gets better quickly, tending to reach the best because of his high compititiveness, sometimes creating problems.

History: Came from another school, through an exchange program.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:15 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masta iceey

Name: Mike Rooks (a.k.a Mikey rocks)
Race: African American, white wash from living in England for 4 years
Grade: junior
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance:
Personality: fun guy to hang out with, get along with anyone but if you get in his face he wont hold back, he doesn't start fights only finishes them
History: mother died when he was 13, the experience scared him and he became a loner until his freshman year when he opened up and started football, he was a natural at it and went var the next year, hes shy around girls so he spend his time lifting weights explaining his body... ill leave the rest to be explored by the rest of you =3

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:43 AM
masta iceey is currently offline Click here to Send masta iceey a Private Message Find more posts by masta iceey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Name: Marie-Gabrielle Halvan

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: 1.789 meters (5' 10.4''), smooth skin (friction coefficient: 3.48 x 10^-3), blonde hair, brown eyes

Personality: Very intellectual but does not hide it. She is very fond of metric system; sometimes criticizes her science courses because it does not make the use of the IS (International System) properly. Also very passionnate about Guitar Hero. She is also known to brag about her friction coefficient (a.k.a. how smooth her skin is) and once challenged other people to find another girl with a skin smoother than hers.

History: She dreams of attending Laval University in Quebec City because it has the best bachelor-level electric guitar program in the world, although she dreams of being able to teach Guitar Hero in university. She comes from Quebec City herself, while her family moved to another city, the one where this school is, because of business.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:12 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FE Expert
Name: Marie-Gabrielle Halvan

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: 1.789 meters (5' 10.4''), smooth skin (friction coefficient: 3.48 x 10^-3), blonde hair, brown eyes

Personality: Very intellectual but does not hide it. She is very fond of metric system; sometimes criticizes her science courses because it does not make the use of the IS (International System) properly. Also very passionnate about Guitar Hero. She is also known to brag about her friction coefficient (a.k.a. how smooth her skin is) and once challenged other people to find another girl with a skin smoother than hers.

History: She dreams of attending Laval University in Quebec City because it has the best bachelor-level electric guitar program in the world, although she dreams of being able to teach Guitar Hero in university. She comes from Quebec City herself, while her family moved to another city, the one where this school is, because of business.

Dude I love Fire Emblem

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 06:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dude I love Fire Emblem

At which point I may decide to have any character (including my own) play a Fire Emblem game, either on a DS, a GameCube or a Wii, in the latter two cases away from school.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 02:50 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

At which point I may decide to have any character (including my own) play a Fire Emblem game, either on a DS, a GameCube or a Wii, in the latter two cases away from school.

Yeah get Sacred Stones and I'll own you with Berserker Ross, Warrior Garcia, General Ameilia, Swormaster pink haired chick who's name escapes me and the male twin.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 02:58 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Name: Urvan Kwyjibo

Race: African American

Transfer Student? No

Appearance: 5'11'', muscular build

Personality: Very little is known about his personality. He seems to be somewhat lazy...

History: He first met Marie-Gabrielle when he worked in a computer shop. He then befriended her because he thought she could prove useful to him later on.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:31 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Isn't Urvan the name of a legendary weapon from one of the FE games? I want to say an axe or lance.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:41 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Isn't Urvan the name of a legendary weapon from one of the FE games? I want to say an axe or lance.

An axe! The one axe that was the marker of Greil's grave.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 11:55 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

An axe! The one axe that was the marker of Greil's grave.

And wasn't it brought back in RD as a usuale weapon?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 12:22 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

And wasn't it brought back in RD as a usuale weapon?

For the endgame only. One gets it in a base conversation before he/she even gets to choose the people for the endgame.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 01:24 AM
xx_sykotik_xx
Of course. Who else?

High School RP Character Registration.

Hi, I was wondering if this RP is still going on. It's been awhile since the last post. Anyway I'd love to join. Here's my character:

Name: Damian, but he goes by Akuma(Demon in Japanese), a nickname given during his time spent in a Japanese disciplinary school. He liked it, so it stuck.

Race: Caucasian.

Grade: Junior. Would be a senior, but during his first junior year, he left to wander.(Will be explained as the RP continues.)

Transfer Student?: Yes. Sent as a last resort and last chance to straighten up. No other school would take him do to his so-called ''reputation'', most of which are simply rumors.

Appearance: His height is 6'0''. Kind of slender, but muscular as well(due to taking up martial arts in his spare time in Japan). He has short, choppy black hair, normally worn kind of messy(kind of spiked, yet more laid down). He has light blue eyes. He also has three piercings, one in each ear and one on the right side of his lip. Other jewelry includes two necklaces: one a metal bead(like on dogtags but bigger) necklace, and one with a razorblade(fake), a studded leather bracelet and belt, and a black rubber band around the other wrist. He usually wears black, mostly band tees, and black or dark blue jeans. He wears checkered vans slip-ons the majority of the time.

Personality: Normally quiet, and keeps to himself. Academically, he's actually very intelligent, but it's usually assumed he is dull-minded. He has a dislike for most people because he sees how corrupt and hurtful people can be, and because he's been hurt himself. Despite this, he actually has a deep and compassionate side, and is easily befriended if his 'anti-social' barrier is broken, and also learns to like most at a distance. He likes to go by his nickname Akuma, as it provokes peoples image of him being 'mysterious', and usually strongly dislikes being called by his real name. For the most part, he is a pacifist, but if provoked enough, he will fight back usually only in defense.

History: Mostly unknown, but will be found out as the RP proceeds. His mother died when he was barely five, and his father left him shortly after due to being scared of taking care of a child alone. He's remained independent over time, taking up reading and various other things on his own. He's made run ins with the law over time growing up, not because he's a delinquent, but mainly cause he's been an outcast and they don't particularly like him, and they've made him attend various schools. He looks to music for comfort and even began playing guitar at the age of 11. He always carries his guitar(it's very close to him) and a photo of his mother in his pocket.

The funny thing about this signature, is that by the the time you realize that it actually says nothing of interest, it'll be too late for you to stop reading it. xD

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 01:18 AM
xx_sykotik_xx is currently offline Click here to Send xx_sykotik_xx a Private Message Find more posts by xx_sykotik_xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Awesome
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are all of you that pathetic that you hate your lives? So, in order to feel better about yourself, you create these idiotic RP threads and play along? Am I the only one that this bothers? Get laid, bitches.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 08:26 AM
Senor_Awesome is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Awesome a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Awesome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well lets ask Scarlet if it is still open.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 06:09 PM
xx_sykotik_xx
Of course. Who else?

Originally posted by Senor_Awesome
Are all of you that pathetic that you hate your lives? So, in order to feel better about yourself, you create these idiotic RP threads and play along? Am I the only one that this bothers? Get laid, bitches.

Who said we hated our lives? And the majority of us base our characters of of ourselves, with extra things to make it better. It's like playing a video game with no limits, anything you want is pretty much possible. And for someone who feels RPing is 'idiotic' and hates it so much, I find it funny you're going through the RPing threads. I mean, you call us pathetic for doing something we love to do, yet you're wasting your time going through threads you hate trying to put us down, obviously so you feel better about yourself, and all that tells me is that YOU hate YOUR life. Sounds pretty pathetic to me. And as far as getting laid goes, you know NOTHING about me. I get mine. So in conclusion, before you go putting hate posts all over the place, stop and take a look at yourself, because in the end, when you wake up the next day and have to look in the mirror, will it really make you feel that much better about yourself? And if your answer to that is yes, then you sir, are the pathetic loser, not us.

The funny thing about this signature, is that by the the time you realize that it actually says nothing of interest, it'll be too late for you to stop reading it. xD

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 09:49 PM
xx_sykotik_xx is currently offline Click here to Send xx_sykotik_xx a Private Message Find more posts by xx_sykotik_xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Wow. Well said Sykotik. You can RP with me anytime you want

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 08:20 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xx_sykotik_xx
Of course. Who else?

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Wow. Well said Sykotik. You can RP with me anytime you want

Haha, thanks. I'd be glad to.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:44 AM
SaturnUchiha

Hi ppl!!

Last edited by SaturnUchiha on Mar 30th, 2009 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 01:17 AM
SaturnUchiha is currently offline Click here to Send SaturnUchiha a Private Message Find more posts by SaturnUchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote