KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » ready for season 9??!!

ready for season 9??!!
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thought i'd put this here...

Clark in Black

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Season eight was a weird ending. Of course they left room for Doomsday to come back, Zod is apparently on earth, and now [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Metallo is supposed to be coming in 9 - 1? Every season ended with a To Be Continued until 8... kind of disappointing. But, I am still going to watch. Come on, it is Smallville.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:49 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was'nt season 8 enough people.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 11:19 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
In a way i am happy in a way i am so over this crappy show...I loath reality shows and all the stupid things on tv these days...so i like the idea of smallville.....and shows like it....but the show even from season one...has been filled with maybe 4 good episodes a year....i stopped watching every episode aroung season 4....and the episodes i watched from then on were just garbage...but id rather see season 9 of smallville..then mom swapping and biggest looser reality shows....i guess thats why i watch DVD's and read books..and hardly ever watch tv any more..but its only my opinion..and i know it could be just a matter of taste.

Damn this thread is STILL going on? considering that this was the top thread at the top and the last post on this was back in november,that just shows how this show has lost the interest of the majority of the fans.LOL.

thats pretty much what I do when it comes to tv shows these days cause they dont make good tv shows anymore like the good old days-the classics like starskey and hutch,kojak,barnaby jones,magnum PI,matt houston,riptide,hawaii five o,gilligans island,the munsters,ect ect.
he hit the nail right on the head.i also stopped watching the show after season four cause from then on,it was just plain garbage.Im thinking that they will do one more season this year 2010 and have it end at a 10 year run like they did with beverly hills 90210.

a lot of similarities in these two shows.Like smallville,that show also went downhill after the first couple of seasons,after season two was when the quality of THAT show went downhill.Like smallville,that show also had the parents leaving the show wayyyyyy too soon. I did not mind jonathan dying but it happened way too soon.should have happened a few years later.

That was cowardly the way they did that.they only had it happen as soon as it did because that episode was like their one hundreth or so and since it was the 100th,they came up with that moronic idea of having it happen that soon. mad

and finally,like beverly hills 90210,the show lost its magic and pizzaz it had after the first couple of seasons ansd stayed on way much longer than it should have.It never should have stayed on for 10 years.should have ended after season 5.I cant imagine the producers of smallville doing this show longer than 10 years either so you would think we would have one more year 2010 this year,and that will FINALLY be it hopefully.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 07:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by jayce78
Was'nt season 8 enough people.

like i said,they just dont know WHEN to quit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 07:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Honestly, if you havent watched it this year then you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Its been far more comic style driven than ever this year and no teenage angst crap. And just because no one here posts in this section hardly means the majority of the fan-base has left. KMC isnt the be-all end-all of forums. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:51 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

This has probably been the best season yet. Zod...is incredible. That dude creeps people out like no tomorrow. I don't undrestand the sentiment of coming in here and bashing it: if you think it jumped the shark, then don't watch. I personally loved last season with Davis and now I think this season is even better.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 07:57 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ~JP~
Honestly, if you havent watched it this year then you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Its been far more comic style driven than ever this year and no teenage angst crap. And just because no one here posts in this section hardly means the majority of the fan-base has left. KMC isnt the be-all end-all of forums. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you might want to try and read the entire post next time instead of just parts of it,cause AGAIN they ruined that show by killing off pa kent so early on like they did.should have waited a few more years before doing so.John Schneider was one of the main reasons that show was so fun to watch.like i said,they at least will probably end it after season 10 Im sure.yahoo.that will be the happiest time for me since beverly hills 90210 also ended after 10 years staying on way too long than it should have. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 09:21 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

First of all, learn some PUNCTUATION!! Typing out a response in that manner makes you look like an illiterate idiot.

Secondly, I don't need to read your entire posts because they are virtually the same post, over and over and over again.

You need to get over the fact that Smallville does not follow Superman canon, ESPECIALLY since the shows producers have made that clear for the last NINE years.

And for the record, John Schneider was hardly this shows selling point.

I agree with Darth Macabre and will add one more thing, stop reading and posting in this particular section if it so highly offends your sensibilities you twit.

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jan 24th, 2010 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 03:46 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Apparently, there;s a silver banshee episode coming up. I really, really hope we don't have to put up with more "hollywood oirish".

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 04:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote