KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Is spidey cocky?

Is spidey cocky?
Started by: killermover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wouldnt say cocky, maybe just a wise cracker. This stuff is tagged allot of times with fast, agile and/or unbeatable people.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:36 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He pretends to be Cocky because through experience he knows it ticks his opponents off! Which unsettles them and wins him alot of fights.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 03:56 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

He's not a douche, and he's not cocky, but he acts like it to throw off his enemies. Besides, when you fight as much as he does, you NEED a strong level of confidence.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 11:35 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Dynasty

i dont think he is, hes just more confident

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 05:48 AM
Kid Dynasty is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Dynasty a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Dynasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mickeydees
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is so cocky. remember in the 3rd movie when he became emo and he kept motioning guns to the ladies. cant get cockier than that

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 02:26 AM
Mickeydees is currently offline Click here to Send Mickeydees a Private Message Find more posts by Mickeydees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mickeydees
he is so cocky. remember in the 3rd movie when he became emo and he kept motioning guns to the ladies. cant get cockier than that
Blech don't remind me.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 08:00 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by the ninjak
He pretends to be Cocky because through experience he knows it ticks his opponents off! Which unsettles them and wins him alot of fights.

thumb up

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 05:01 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Of course he has a cock its Spider-MAN big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 12:15 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thumb up
wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 03:10 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by the ninjak
wink
cool

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 04:27 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
cool
smokin'

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 01:33 PM
SamZED

smiley war!!!! D:
stick out tongue

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 02:50 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He's mentioned multiple times over his career that he wise cracks to hide his fear of being a hero and dying and all that. It's essentially a coping mechanism that's become second nature over the years. He doesn't even really try to do it anymore, he just does.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 03:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shorty19
thenewkidontheblock

Depends on who he's fighting if your talking about cocky but in all no he not cocky just funny.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 08:21 PM
shorty19 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty19 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by SamZED
smiley war!!!! D:
stick out tongue

It's been said multiple time that Spidey uses his monologue because he's anxious and stressed during fights.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:30 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Is Spider-man cocky?

I guess you could say so, but he's really most often just boasting to throw off enemies, or to negate his own nervousness, etc.

I'd say he's no more than confident though, for good reason.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 03:04 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelababy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do bears shit in the woods.He can pretend to be cocky though.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 05:30 AM
angelababy is currently offline Click here to Send angelababy a Private Message Find more posts by angelababy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by angelababy
Do bears shit in the woods.He can pretend to be cocky though.

Do they?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 11:50 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

I'm cocky wink

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 09:46 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by Mickeydees

* lol on that part of the movie... laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:50 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote