KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread

Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily relaxed for a moment seeing her Commander but then her eyes widened as he shot the man he came with.~ C-COMMANDER?! ~She finally spoke, brining her gun up to point at the Commander.~

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 12:41 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stepped in front of Lily and raised his rifle. "Commander! What the hell are you thinking!?" Jacob knew that none of them stood a chance, and that if they attempted to escape, they would cut down instantly. The Sovereign soldiers began to walk up slow.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 12:49 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lilys eyes widened a bit as Jacob stepped up. She pulled her Pistol back so it wasnt aiming at his back and moved to the side to look at the Commander. What was going on? She Aimed her pistol at the Commander, still behing Jacob. Her empty hand lightly touching Jacobs back. She was Afraid, and Jacob knew when she was afraid it was a bad situation.~

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:19 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rick stepped forward not worrying about the sovereign soldiers.
"Some one please tell me what the F*** is goin on?"
His shotgun again was rested on his shoulder.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 02:35 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob made sure to stay in front of Lily, not going to let his long time partner get injured. It was a lost cause because each of the three remaining fighters were knocked unconscious, along with Bane being shock with a tranquilizer. They were all loaded into the Prison Deck, all being locked in the same room. Along with them were the other militia fighter that were left alive.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:04 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~After awhile Lily came to and blinked a bit at the ceiling. What happened? She slowly sat up, a hand to her head and looked around. Her eyes widened and she looked around.~ JACOB!? ~She spotted him out not far from her and she ran over falling to her knees, placing both hands upon Jacobs chest and shaking him to wake him up.~ JACOB!? WAKE UP! ~She began to pout for her efforts were not working yet.~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:12 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob slowly opened his eyes, his vision still blurry from the swift blow to his head. His pupils widened slightly, but kept shrinking as his eyes attempted to adjust. His hearing was slowly and deep, unable to concentrate on one sound, but hearing a distinct voice. "Lily.. that you?" His voice was strained and he almost seemed half asleep, but it was visible that he was fully awake.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:16 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily smiled wide and nodded her head quickly and over enthusiasticly. She pulled Jacob up to a sitting position and hugged him, happy he was okay. More or less. She then remembered her training and how she was not supposed to let strong emotion get through and then let Jacob go. But not enough so he would just fall back down, she kept a hand on his back. Lily took a slow look around the Cell and tilted her head to the side.~ ....Location?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:28 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked around slowly, scanning the area, and the surrounding back ground. "We're in.. the Prison of a Sovereign Juggernaut. Chances of us getting off this thing are slim.. but hey, we've pulled off harder ones than this.." He said jokingly, trying to raise the teams spirits.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:32 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily grinned wide and flexed her left arm bringing her right hand upon the her arm. Pretty much saying "All right let me handle this". Lily got to her feet and ran over to the cell door and began to pound on it. After a moment she stopped... kicked it once in failure, then fell on her butt rubbing her throbbing foot. She then looked to Jacob and shrugged.~ .....Failure.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:40 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed and walked to the door, trying to hide his mouth. A guard walked over and was about to hit him in the face, but stopped the listen to something Jacob was whispering. "Delta-01-356423-Echo." The Sovereign soldier froze up for a moment, stunned by what he had said, and then turned and touched his comm. "We've got a militia that knows the protocol. What should I do? He really could be? Yes sir, I'll make sure that nothing happens to him, long enough for you to have a meeting with him."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:00 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rick came to, slowly standing up and looking around. He realised he was weoponless and bane was still unconcious.
"Well... like i didnt see that coming."
Rick then looked up at the Sovereign soldier who spoke into his comm. Rick the quickly moved towards Lily and quitly talked to her.
"So what did miss?"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 10:05 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack was dragged into the room where the other prisoners were and tossed towards the wall by the two merciless guards who had brought him in. He hit it with a crunch and slumped against the bi-metal of his back plate, which had dug into his skin. He coughed blood onto his visor and with that he reached up a pulled the helmet from his head and chucked it at the departing guards. It fell short, bounced once and rolled along the deck, echoed by their laughter, to touch off of Lily's foot. tack wiped blood from his mouth with his free hand. Then shifted his eyes to flick across the room, steadying on jacob for a moment, then down to his straps holding his medium density armour chest plate on. With the same hand he pryed the plate off and releaved a nasty slash running from his left shoulder to his side and another brazier across his chest. Red liquid poured from his wounds and he simply applied pressure with his free hand to the deepest cut. His left hand pulled out a cigarette, and he lit up and placed it between his lips. Finally he turned his attention back to the occupants of the holding room, especially the guard. "I'm guessing you don't dish out on medical treatment with all the cloning, or you might give me something to patch this with." He stuttered between whisps of smoke and coughed, then spat the cigarette out. With his eyes a little puffed he smiled. "I always hated smoking."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:14 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=A large man stood high up in the mountains wearing camo armor to match with the surroundings. He watched silently as the three soldiers were taken. He knew he couldnt help them for the risk in getting caught himself was high. When the ships flew off Jason stood up, his camo armor changing colors back to black.=

...Lily. Im coming for you.

=Jason turned and slowly made his way down as he thought of a plan to rescue the three, and possibly who ever else was in the ship as well.=

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:24 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The guard who had been talking to Jacob glanced at Tack and snorted. A slight smile crept onto his face and he shut the door plate.

Tack shook his head, but regretted doing so as a wave of dizziness rushed over him which gave him a headache. "Damn Soverignism."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 09:04 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob leaned back against the door, scanning over the militia left in the room. He first noticed Tack who was the most injured out of the group. "What did they do to you out there?" He said in a more drained tone than anything.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 01:41 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Max, who was sitting in the corner when the others where thrown in, spoke up addressing the injured Militia Soldier. "Hey man....you got an extra smoke? I havent had one for hours and Im about to go insane." He said in hopes the guy did.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 02:19 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Soon a guard approached the door and motioned for Jacob to come to over. When Jacob stepped over, he was taken by surprise to see The Chancellor himself on that very ship. Two guards grabbed him and held him in place, while another guard removed his helmet. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Book. My old head of security." Jacob shook his head. "I never served you. I served the people, not your sick schemes." The Chancellor laughed. "On the contrary, when you killed my son, we used a sample of your DNA mixed with his genetic code to develop this strain of clones. Of course, we will need to redo the sequence soon. DNA can only be cloned so many times." Jacob was struck with surprise from what he just learned. "Use me if you have to, but let my team go. That's all that I ask from you." The Chancellor shook his head with a sick smile. "We need all the genetic variability we can get. Throw him back in with the others!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 08:56 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rick stood and took a few steps forward towards the door and spat down at the Chancellors feet. "F*ck you! You aint taking shit from me!" Rick didnt care if he was going to get tortured or beat down. This had happened to him load of times.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 09:41 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack threw the pack of cigarettes to Max, and turned his attention to Jacob. "I brought a knife to a gun fight. So after they captured me, one wise cracking ass thought it would be fun to slash at me with the sword I had." It was a big lie, but not important enough o truthfully tell his story as yet.

After that he went quiet as the Chancellor appeared at the doorway. He said nothing, did nothing obvious, but had the cigarette he had lit, back in his hand. 'A weapon's a weapon' were his sentiments.

The state prestiege, floundered behind his glorious leader.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 12:21 PM