KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Does Superman need food and water to survive?

Does Superman need food and water to survive?
Started by: X-43D

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 03:19 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Does Superman need food and water to survive?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by X-43D
He eats and drink he does not need it to survive

he has survived years without it

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 09:32 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

No, he's like a plant, his body processes sunlight, that's all he needs to survive, but he still eats and drinks so he can feel more connected to humanity.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 10:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by KingD19
No, he's like a plant, his body processes sunlight, that's all he needs to survive, but he still eats and drinks so he can feel more connected to humanity.

and because it tastes good

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

likewise, he doesnt need to sleep

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 04:36 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

A better question is Does Superman need Sex to survive?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 03:55 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yes, hes a sex addict...he secretly rapes woman at night and the Worlds Governments turned the other way because they know they cant do shit to stop him. Thats why hes on Earth.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 04:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Most Kryptonians don't need sex to survive, but Superman is a rare case, he sufferes from extreme Sexlexia.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 09:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by kgkg
A better question is Does Superman need Sex to survive?

Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes, hes a sex addict...he secretly rapes woman at night and the Worlds Governments turned the other way because they know they cant do shit to stop him. Thats why hes on Earth.

Most Kryptonians don't need sex to survive, but Superman is a rare case, he sufferes from extreme Sexlexia.

wow.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

You reaction was priceless Raoul.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:29 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

It's become clear he doesn't require food & drink for energy; yellow sunlight can do that. He eats because he likes to - Martha Kent probably was a great cook, so he remembers enjoying food when he was younger and did require it.

Not needing sleep? Hmmm...don't know about that one.
He does need recovery time after expending a lot of energy stores in some big fight or crisis.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 07:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You reaction was priceless Raoul.

Stop it. no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 05:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by roughrider
It's become clear he doesn't require food & drink for energy; yellow sunlight can do that. He eats because he likes to - Martha Kent probably was a great cook, so he remembers enjoying food when he was younger and did require it.

Not needing sleep? Hmmm...don't know about that one.
He does need recovery time after expending a lot of energy stores in some big fight or crisis.
Nope, he's mentioned it before, and iirc in Superman/Batman, Batman currently has his powers, and he mentioned he doesn't need sleep anymore either.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:06 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Its a good job, really.

Imagine the pure, unmitigated destruction that a superdump would entail.

The density of that amount of eaten food matter (Probably America's annual harverst... per day) that would be required to perform his feats would compacted into a few logs likely to dense enough create a black hole and distort space and time or summat. stick out tongue

And when considering an object that dense/heavy, it presumably means that when Superman drops HIS friends off at the pool (The atlantic maybe), the water gets out in an awful hurry.

Ergo: Earth is wiped out in Tsunamis and earthquakes the minute he drops his outer and inner y-fronts and lets a couple of apocalyptic greasey weasels slide.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 6th, 2009 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 07:57 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Lets hope he didn't have White Castle or Taco Bell.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 09:25 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If he did, he eat the entire of each respective company's worth.

I bet they couldnt find a "Go large" option big enough.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I wonder why Lois isn't dead. I mean, haven't she and Clark had super sex? If you get what I mean by that, then someone explain why she's not dead.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 05:07 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Apparently he can control his strength

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 09:53 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skygunner41
I'll be back!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:23 AM
skygunner41 is currently offline Click here to Send skygunner41 a Private Message Find more posts by skygunner41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wonder why Lois isn't dead. I mean, haven't she and Clark had super sex? If you get what I mean by that, then someone explain why she's not dead.

Bio Aura. the same reason he can fly through the atmosphere or at high speeds carrying people who wouldn't survive it. if you're in close enough physical contact, and he doesn't want to hurt you, you should be fine.

just a theory, but...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote