KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » A Serious Question: Galen Marek stronger than Vader?

A Serious Question: Galen Marek stronger than Vader?
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Happy_Sith

quote: (post)

I do recall him (her?) once saying something that made me like him (her?), so all is good. [/B]

Yes,

I admitted that Ani was pretty hawt in episode 3. Seriously - credit where credit is due.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 08:59 AM
Click here to Send Happy_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Happy_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Happy_Sith
Oh, what a bunch of cry-babies I face!

Yes, I admit I am biased!

I am biased toward fighters with non-glass bodies, and non-rubbish records.

If Vader ever gets a record in which he beats a padawan without major drama, do tell.

Very well.

Vader managed to murder a saber instructor and battlemaster Cin Drallig at the Jedi Temple while choking and killing his padawan, Bene, at the same time.

There you go.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 6th, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Vader was an extremely powerful Sith Lord. Although not really a fan of Vader myself, I can't discredit the fact that he was by far the second strongest Sith Lord in history. I can't say that Caedus was number two because he had a very short career as a Sith.

Before Vader was in a body suit, he probably would have been damn near unstoppable. Sure he had clone help purging the Temple, but he killed numerous Jedi without help.

I'll make it more interesting - DS Galen Marek vs Vader pre-body suit.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Caedus has already been proclaimed to be more powerful than Vader.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

You know what's weird? Caedus may have been stronger, but he never fully developed his strength - never really completed his Sith training. But it can be argued that Marek could defeat Caedus.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote:
I can't discredit the fact that he was by far the second strongest Sith Lord in history. I can't say that Caedus was number two because he had a very short career as a Sith.

Can you drop the "Caedus didn't complete his sith training" card already. It is really old ( and has been dealt with already) and it does not hinder him in battle in fact it was said in Bloodlines that "the only gaps in his knowledge of the Force were those of the Sith." It has already been stated in Invincible that his "command of the Force surpasses even that of his grandfather Darth Vader," that's canon Caedus>Vader and there are a few other sith that could be ranked above Vader such as Bane and Nihilus.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Mar 6th, 2009 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader is all about "woulda, coulda and shoulda!".

He is exposed as a china bodied, poor fighter at all major points in the saga.

For example, against Obi-wan, he had all the advantages, and Kenobi had his mind else where.

Vader is the Peter Mcneely of Star Wars, and I am being very kind at that.
You really know shit about star wars do you? Now my little advice to your tiny homophobic body and brain is to keep your unwanted, irritating irrational opinions to yourself.

I don't care if you hate vader or not, but your childish and snobbish attitude is beginning to irritate me. Now keep it cool friend and take your finger out of your ass and clean it.

And one question, judging by your post do you happen to be racist or biased against the chinese?

If vader is so pathetic as you say i wonder why the hell is sidious even keeping him in the first place seeing that he himself stated he is going to have a hard time finding a jedi even half as powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Funny how vader the weakling could collapse a massive hut in TFU rather easily, dispose a jedi that ripped steel apart and nearly beat the shit out of galen marek before getting the smackdown

Last edited by BoratBorat on Mar 6th, 2009 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:46 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Caedus was stronger simply because of the fact that he had his whole body, and he wasn't restricted by a master like Sidious. Lumiya wanted Jacen to surpass her, so she didn't limit his training at all. Sidious wanted to keep absolute power, and he had Vader on a very tight leash. Also, Vader was amazingly crippled by his suit and injuries. If he hadn't been reduced to a torso and burnt to a crisp, he would have undoubtedly been one of the top 5 Sith Lords of all time.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 04:09 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he didn't get his injuries, he, according to lucas would had been the strongest force user to ever live. Twice the power of DE sidious.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 04:20 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by KingD19
Caedus was stronger simply because of the fact that he had his whole body, and he wasn't restricted by a master like Sidious. Lumiya wanted Jacen to surpass her, so she didn't limit his training at all. Sidious wanted to keep absolute power, and he had Vader on a very tight leash. Also, Vader was amazingly crippled by his suit and injuries.

Way to state the obvious

quote:
If he hadn't been reduced to a torso and burnt to a crisp, he would have undoubtedly been one of the top 5 Sith Lords of all time.

He still could be in the top 5 now. (excluding unknowns)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:06 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I can't discredit the fact that he was by far the second strongest Sith Lord in history. I can't say that Caedus was number two because he had a very short career as a Sith.

Or not.
Originally posted by Darth Truculent

Before Vader was in a body suit, he probably would have been damn near unstoppable. Sure he had clone help purging the Temple, but he killed numerous Jedi without help.

Fascinating. None of us knew any of that. Thank you for your deep and insightful analysis of the events of episode three.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Albireo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DorianYates
Now keep it cool friend and take your finger out of your ass and clean it.

LMAO! laughing out loud laughing out loud

That shit is so profiled.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Albireo a Private Message Find more posts by Albireo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Caedus had no sith training. He had the luxury of a piss poor story line written by retarded authors. He "magically" gained sith powers when he chose his sith name. If that's not the dumbest plot in star wars, I don't know what is.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Happy_Sith

Originally posted by DorianYates

[insert mega drama queen, attention whore rant]

Hi. I am pleased to meet you, but I think I have encountered your work before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

If you could take some clonazepam ASAP I would appreciate it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Happy_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Happy_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Happy_Sith

Originally posted by Major Valerian
Very well.

Vader managed to murder a saber instructor and battlemaster Cin Drallig at the Jedi Temple while choking and killing his padawan, Bene, at the same time.

There you go.

Thanks.

I'll process that info...

Yup, Vader still sucks.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:41 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Caedus had no sith training. He had the luxury of a piss poor story line written by retarded authors. He "magically" gained sith powers when he chose his sith name. If that's not the dumbest plot in star wars, I don't know what is.

LOTF is the best representation of the pitfalls of Post ROTJ SW - the overwhelming rough surrounding a few sparse gems.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi. I am pleased to meet you, but I think I have encountered your work before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

If you could take some clonazepam ASAP I would appreciate it.
Nice attempt to irritate me *yawns*

Just shows how desperate you are for trying to get dramatic to get attention.

@To anyone else arguing with this "Happy sith", don't bother, you can't convince an individual with a single digit IQ that he is wrong or change his views due to his bias.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Mar 7th, 2009 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 01:56 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Thanks.

Yup, Vader still sucks.

Wow, fantastic rebuttal. Congratulations.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:

And one question, judging by your post do you happen to be racist or biased against the chinese?

He isn't racist at all.

China = porcelain

FYI

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks.

Yup, Vader still sucks.
blatant fanboyism/stupidity?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote